AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Good English Dubbed Romance Anime?

Member osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2012 07:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: osborn309 PSN ID: osborn2009

Default Good English Dubbed Romance Anime?

any recommendations for some good english dubbed romance animes?

ive seen

Inuyasha
    Kekkaishi
    Full Metal Alchemist
    Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    Ruroni Kenshin
    Kanon (2006)
    Shuffle
    Air
    Clannad
    Fruits Basket
    Kurokami The Animation
    Aquarion
    Blue Gender
    Eden of the East
    Angel Beats
    Suzuka
    Rumbling Hearts
    Welcome to the N.H.K.
    BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad
    BAKA and TEST
    Chrono Crusade
    Count of Monte Cristo: Gankutsuou
    Chobits
    Love Hina
    My Bride is a Mermaid
    Girls Bravo

it doesn't have to be all romance, as you can tell from the anime above.

Senior Member Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2012 12:51 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Good English Dubbed Romance Anime?

Perhaps you could try Ouran and Ah! My Goddess. Both are pretty good.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

3. Likes osborn_2009 liked this post
    Member osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

actually just recently i have seen both of those. loved them

Junior Member Erementar is on a distinguished road Erementar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2011 05:01 AM
    Threads

I think Elfen Lied has some very romantic elements, hidden between all of the violence of course. You should also try Elemental Gelade which is a pretty old anime.

6. Likes osborn_2009 liked this post
    Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Romance anime that are available in dubs that I really enjoy are
    -Toradora!
    -Kare Kano (His and Her Circumstances)
    -S A: Special A
    -Kaichou wa Maid-sama! (The President is a maid! - or Maid-sama! in english dub I think)
    You could try Full Metal Panic!. Although it's not a romance anime, there are a lot of romance factors in it.
    I also recommend Kara no Kyoukai (Boundary of Emptiness): The Garden of Sinners, the relationship between the protagonists is one of the major themes of this anime and is pretty unique.
    Senjougahara Fascination

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

i guess i forgot to add a few, i've seen Elfen Lied and Full Metal Panic, and i loved them both. Screwby, which one of those that u mentioned were your favorite?

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney Levi Osborn View Post
    i guess i forgot to add a few, i've seen Elfen Lied and Full Metal Panic, and i loved them both. Screwby, which one of those that u mentioned were your favorite?
    I guess Toradora! would be my favorite as a romance anime and if you are in the mood for something like Clannad.

Maid-sama! is pretty awesome too though and I can't say much for Kare Kano and Special A since I just started watching them but they are pretty good so far
    I forgot to add Nodame Cantabile to the list also. I just finished season 1 and really enjoyed it.
    Senjougahara Fascination

10. Likes osborn_2009 liked this post
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Screwby View Post
    I guess Toradora! would be my favorite as a romance anime and if you are in the mood for something like Clannad.

Maid-sama! is pretty awesome too though and I can't say much for Kare Kano and Special A since I just started watching them but they are pretty good so far
    I forgot to add Nodame Cantabile to the list also. I just finished season 1 and really enjoyed it.
    thanks alot =) i believe ill start to look into those. btw i just finished Fate/Stay Night, and cried like a baby at the end lol.. great anime

Gil
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

thanks alot =) i believe ill start to look into those. btw i just finished Fate/Stay Night, and cried like a baby at the end lol.. great anime
    No problem Yeh Fate/State Night is awesome. Try the Unlimited Bladeworks OVA, it explains who Archer was. Fate/Stay Zero is going to be out soon also - it's the prequel for Fate/Stay Night
    Senjougahara Fascination

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

No problem Yeh Fate/State Night is awesome. Try the Unlimited Bladeworks OVA, it explains who Archer was. Fate/Stay Zero is going to be out soon also - it's the prequel for Fate/Stay Night
    sooo anyways. i looked a little into what you've been saying. and Toradora! isnt english dubbed, and neither is unlimited bladeworks. this thread is specifically titled "good english dubbed romance anime" lol.... i need english dubs

Senior Member Immoral has a brilliant future Immoral has a brilliant future Immoral has a brilliant future Immoral has a brilliant future Immoral has a brilliant future Immoral has a brilliant future Immoral has a brilliant future Immoral has a brilliant future Immoral has a brilliant future Immoral has a brilliant future Immoral has a brilliant future Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Mario Green Shell
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2013 10:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: iImmoral PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

I see you mentioned Clannad, but have you watched Clannad After Story?

15. Likes osborn_2009 liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

sooo anyways. i looked a little into what you've been saying. and Toradora! isnt english dubbed, and neither is unlimited bladeworks. this thread is specifically titled "good english dubbed romance anime" lol.... i need english dubs
    Wow I could swear Toradora! was dubbed since it was licensed by NIS America. Just researched and realized it was released as sub only in North America :/ Sorry.
    I think Maid-Sama! and Nodame Cantabile were dubbed by Animax Asia though.
    Senjougahara Fascination

17. Likes osborn_2009 liked this post
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Immoral View Post
    I see you mentioned Clannad, but have you watched Clannad After Story?
    yes i have. when i mention titles like clannad, full metal panic, etc, i have seen all of the series's that go along with them.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 06:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

Wow I could swear Toradora! was dubbed since it was licensed by NIS America. Just researched and realized it was released as sub only in North America :/ Sorry.
    I think Maid-Sama! and Nodame Cantabile were dubbed by Animax Asia though.
    yeah i believe those two are dubbed. although i couldn't find anywhere that said who the cast was for Maid-Sama!. but i did find the dubbed episodes and release dates for them. i kind of find that a little strange that even animenewsnetwork doesnt have the cast for it

Senior Member Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 Controller Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2012 04:40 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LPHybridSoldier PSN ID: LPHybridSoldier

Dragonaut: The Resonance. A great love story with a good dub.

20. Thanks osborn_2009 thanked for this post
    Likes osborn_2009 liked this post
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Dragonaut: The Resonance. A great love story with a good dub.
    really strange that you mention that now, i actually started watching this last night! i love it so far

Senior Member Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

really strange that you mention that now, i actually started watching this last night! i love it so far
    That's awesome to hear. It's a great series with an amazing love story. Tell me what you think of it ^_^

23. Likes osborn_2009 liked this post
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

That's awesome to hear. It's a great series with an amazing love story. Tell me what you think of it ^_^
    just finished it. wow it was amazing =) ended much happier than i thought it was going to!

25. Likes Todd liked this post
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

just finished it. wow it was amazing =) ended much happier than i thought it was going to!
    I know! A lot of people actually disliked the series. Because of the whole "Love conquers all" type theme. Which I personally find pathetic. I think that's a great theme, and it really isn't used all that much. Sure, it can be a bit cliche, but I'm glad for Toa and Gin

(btw I LOVE Toa <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3)

27. Likes osborn_2009 liked this post
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I know! A lot of people actually disliked the series. Because of the whole "Love conquers all" type theme. Which I personally find pathetic. I think that's a great theme, and it really isn't used all that much. Sure, it can be a bit cliche, but I'm glad for Toa and Gin

(btw I LOVE Toa <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3)
    i think we must have been seperated at birth... lol.. i feel the same way about all that..

29. Thanks Todd thanked for this post
    Likes Todd liked this post
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

i think we must have been seperated at birth... lol.. i feel the same way about all that..
    Lol! And we live right next to each other. I'm in Iowa, you're in Kansas. I smell a conspiracy o.O xD

31. Thanks osborn_2009 thanked for this post
    Likes osborn_2009 liked this post
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lol! And we live right next to each other. I'm in Iowa, you're in Kansas. I smell a conspiracy o.O xD
    lmao thinks are getting a little crazy now... hmm.. so do you have any other recommendations? im currently looking into "this ugly yet beautiful world" and "karin".. i started watching "boys be." earlier but then i read that it had a terrible ending lol so i gave up cuz i didnt wanta cry

Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

lmao thinks are getting a little crazy now... hmm.. so do you have any other recommendations? im currently looking into "this ugly yet beautiful world" and "karin".. i started watching "boys be." earlier but then i read that it had a terrible ending lol so i gave up cuz i didnt wanta cry
    That's understandable. I hate sad series. Just not my thing. Well, it depends what genre you want. Comedy, slice of life, harem, romance, suspense, horror? Highschool of the dead for horror, awesome series. To Love-Ru and Motto To Love-Ru(one of my all-time favorites), for harem and comedy. Durarara!! for suspense(seriously, THAT is one good series). It just depends what you've seen ^_^

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

That's understandable. I hate sad series. Just not my thing. Well, it depends what genre you want. Comedy, slice of life, harem, romance, suspense, horror? Highschool of the dead for horror, awesome series. To Love-Ru and Motto To Love-Ru(one of my all-time favorites), for harem and comedy. Durarara!! for suspense(seriously, THAT is one good series). It just depends what you've seen ^_^
    ive seen high school of the dead and durarara!! and i loved both of them. like the thread says, im lookin for just some good eng dub romance animes lol.

Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ive seen high school of the dead and durarara!! and i loved both of them. like the thread says, im lookin for just some good eng dub romance animes lol.
    Holy crap I just remembered! Try Sekirei! Sekirei has an amazing dub and is a good harem/romance anime. It's probably my favorite anime ever. I hope you like it!

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holy crap I just remembered! Try Sekirei! Sekirei has an amazing dub and is a good harem/romance anime. It's probably my favorite anime ever. I hope you like it!
    yeah ive heard a lot about that, i hear its really good, but isnt only like part of the series dubbed so far?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information