AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CrimeCraft...More People Should Play This Game!!!

Member gobSIDES is on a distinguished road gobSIDES's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2015 08:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gobS1DES PSN ID: gobSIDES Steam ID: ChannelCG

Default CrimeCraft...More People Should Play This Game!!!

Anyone here playing CrimeCraft??? I think the game gets a bad rap, a lot of the poor reviews people read are from nearly a year ago and the game has improved ten-fold in the time since they were published.

I think one of the big problems this game has is the lack of players. The developers are working hard on a lot of the bugs in the game and have done well to eliminate most of the cheaters, especially in the tournaments.

The game is completely free to play, with the option to go premium for more rewards and I think for only the price of about a 1-2 hour download you can't go wrong to give it a try.
    Here is a PVP gameplay video to see some of the game.

The game is only for PC, but it will not require a hugely expensive machine and its technology demands are quite reasonable in my opinion.

-Also sorry to the moderators of this forum for not putting this in the MMO section as I know a lot of people and website advertise CrimeCraft as an MMO but it has no MMO elements within the game and is advertised as a PWS by Vogster.
    Last edited by gobSIDES; 08-15-2011 at 09:26 PM.

Member gobSIDES is on a distinguished road gobSIDES's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2015 08:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gobS1DES PSN ID: gobSIDES Steam ID: ChannelCG

Default Re: CrimeCraft...More People Should Play This Game!!!

Sorry to be bumping but I just wanted to let everyone know that you can pick this game up on steam in the Free2Play section and the user-base has risen from 30% server fill(across one server) to 70% server fill on both servers.
    The user-base is growing rapidly and the game is in a bit of a revival so be sure to join us soon in Sunrise City.
    Sorry for bump.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information