AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What game type has been the hardest you played?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • FPS/TPS (call of duty, SOCOM, Battlefeild, Halo, etc)

4 28.57%
  • RPG's

6 42.86%
  • PC games (yes I'm putting this in it's own choice , console and PC can be very different)

2 14.29%
  • Why are you asking?

2 14.29%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Games that Chew you up and spit you out.

Demon wolf boy (Member) konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2012 05:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Markham, Illinois, United States, 107943535893224, Markham, Illinois
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Konkikushuro PSN ID: DemonslayerKon

Post Games that Chew you up and spit you out.

That's right, we all buy a game thinking, "Meh, this will be like any other game" Then find out later that the game isn't as easy as it may look, Mind raping you, Kicking your butt, and making fun of you all at the same time!
    I'm talking games that make you think at first "I'm never going to beat this game..." or games that also wind up having a wikia that has to be so expanded JUST because of how difficult, or crazy it is.

SO, What games do you know that have "Chewed you up, then spit you out, flipped you 70 times over, or even just plain RAPED YOUR MIND?

For me it is, and always will be, Demon's Souls, it's not your typical RPG, with the CPU being smart as a well trained scientist, the game itself even has mechanics, that, in my opinion, should always be looked at closely, we need more CPUs like THAT in video games nowadays.
    Done by me~

I'll be your sword, and you can be my Shield.

-------------------------------------------------------
    Love is a Double-Edged Blade, if you caren't careful you'll be cut, and most times...it's a cut that won't heal...
    ~ This is something I've learned so many times in my young age, be careful, and do not listen to your heart all the time...otherwise, you'll be fataly wounded...
    Konkikushuro ~Divine swordsman

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Games that Chew you up and spit you out.

Old console games are about 5000 times more difficult than anything made today. To the point where "Nintendo hard" (referring to NES) is a reasonably wide spread expression.

But I voted for PC games based solely on KGB. Here's how it works
    • Everything you do is on a hidden countdown. If you are too slow, you lose.
    • You work for the KGB, so saying the wrong thing to the wrong person will get you sent to the gulag.
    • Occasionally not saying the wrong thing to the wrong person will also get you sent to gulag because you were under surveillance and they know you know.
    • There is very little in terms of clues of what is right and what is wrong. Occasionally, what is wrong will appear to be right, and make the game impossible to complete later.
    Last edited by Eris; 08-13-2011 at 10:50 AM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

3. Likes GameGeeks liked this post
    Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I kind of wish that Nintendo would go back to their super-touchy controls that they had for games like Super Mario 64, where moving just slightly the wrong way equaled failure, which is what made the games so fun and challenging.

I've played Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, and I was largely disappointed because it was just way too easy.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Eris pretty much summed it up. After the NES nothing really compares. Only thing that really screws me up with today's games is bad controls. But I don't count that since that's a completely different discussion.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

FPS/TPS (call of duty, SOCOM, Battlefeild, Halo, etc)
    Whoever votes for that must be new to gaming.

Banned Forum / Chat Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Portal Blueportal Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2011 08:04 PM
    Threads

What @Eris said. NES games are way, way above me.

The Cry of the Wolf Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Naruto Headband Eva Unit 01
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 04:00 AM
    Somewhere between a dream and a nightmare.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XMercySentenceX

I haven't played the NES, but that's because we were only able to get the Nintendo. As far as those games went, probably Marble Madness. My sister always beat me at that game too. I either sucked or everyone else was just good at it. >< Oh, and Zelda. I kept dying in those caves. I was pretty young back then though, so that might explain it. ^^'
    And the Sega Genesis, can't forget to mention a few games on that one. Art of Fighting definitely being one of them, I just couldn't do anything but mash the buttons. lol ^^'' And Battle Toads, I always died in the SAME spot! >< ><

That's about it for the older consoles. As far as the 'newer' ones(Playstation, etc.)? I'd have to say the Tomb Raider games for the Playstation(the first PS). I always ended up causing her to plummet to her death in some way or another. ^^'' Not my fault, those games were hard! ><

I've got a lot of games to comb through to refresh my memory, but I'll add a few more 'recent' ones when I do. ^^

But @Eris is right in my opinion, the games for the older consoles seem more frustrating/difficult compared to today's. I'm kind of glad they aren't as hard to beat now though. Gives me a chance. ^^''
    Last edited by Disconnected Outsider; 08-14-2011 at 11:41 AM.

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2017 02:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Old console games are about 5000 times more difficult than anything made today. To the point where "Nintendo hard" (referring to NES) is a reasonably wide spread expression.
    Tried Demon`s Souls?
    Try Mass Effect on Insanity difficulty :P
    Or Dead Space on Zealot or Hardcore.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I would like to put on the record that I cannot play I Wanna Be The Guy anymore because of how fair it has gotten under my skin. When I do play it I'll do nothing but for hours on end, and resultantly rage quit in spectacular fashion before actively avoiding the game for months.

But...FPSs? Hard? Ha! Maybe on multiplayer where you're playing against other skilled players, but on singleplayer they're a joke. Though at the recommendation of Des, I am about to try ME2 on its hardest difficulty setting. I've beat it on everything but that and the easiest setting.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 08-14-2011 at 05:29 PM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Banned Forum / Chat Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Portal Blueportal Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2011 08:04 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post
    Insanity difficulty
    Zealot or Hardcore.
    Right, but then most NES/SNES titles don't have an adjustable difficulty. Those games will destroy you, and those are just the game normally.

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    But...FPSs? Hard? Ha! Maybe on multiplayer where you're playing against other skilled players, but on singleplayer they're a joke. Though at the recommendation of Des, I am about to try ME2 on its hardest difficulty setting. I've beat it on everything but that and the easiest setting.
    PS3, Xbox or PC?
    I`ve read on the Bioware forum that Insanity diff. is pretty buggy on PS3, though they might have been fixed of course.
    If you have it on PS3 you should check that forum for bug reports, see how old those posts are.

When I tried it on that diff. I got killed by those dog things on the first mission everytime I tried, so I gave up :P
    Last edited by FluffyDango; 08-14-2011 at 07:29 PM.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

This may sound funny to some people, but the most difficult game I've played is the original Super Mario Bros. for NES.

My cousins and I played it for years and could only get as far as the 5th level. (Back then in the late 1980s and early 1990s there were no such things as online guides/walkthrough).

Games nowadays may be a lot more complex and polished, but they're also a lot easier in terms of difficulty.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

PS3, Xbox or PC?
    I`ve read on the Bioware forum that Insanity diff. is pretty buggy on PS3, though they might have been fixed of course.
    If you have it on PS3 you should check that forum for bug reports, see how old those posts are.

When I tried it on that diff. I got killed by those dog things on the first mission everytime I tried, so I gave up :P
    PC. Mass Effect didn't seem like the sort of game that would could be successfully ported to console.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tried Demon`s Souls?
    Demon Souls is not remotely as hard, man. You died only if you were careless.

But they claim Dark Souls will be a lot harder. Wooooooooo, I'm so scared. D=
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 08-15-2011 at 12:44 AM.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tried Demon`s Souls?
    Right, now make it 10 times more difficult and remove the ability to save the game progress, and you're beginning to approach "Contra" level of difficulty.

17. Likes Meteorkeeper, Frederica Sawyer liked this post
    Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Eris Only if by beginning you mean the distance from here to Europe.

19. Likes Frederica Sawyer liked this post
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    PC. Mass Effect didn't seem like the sort of game that would could be successfully ported to console.
    Then the Insanity diff. should be fine.
    They cared most for the pc version, which won`t be the case for ME3 :P

Member Umbreon has a reputation beyond repute Umbreon has a reputation beyond repute Umbreon has a reputation beyond repute Umbreon has a reputation beyond repute Umbreon has a reputation beyond repute Umbreon has a reputation beyond repute Umbreon has a reputation beyond repute Umbreon has a reputation beyond repute Umbreon has a reputation beyond repute Umbreon has a reputation beyond repute Umbreon has a reputation beyond repute Umbreon's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Heart Cookie
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2011 12:55 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kagimori Shiori XFIRE ID: xgreed

I would have to say Frogger... on the Atari. I played it as a kid but I don't remember it much. Later on in life, I played it again thinking "Bah, this'll be easy."... Was I wrong. I died more times then I can remember and I don't think I ever made it that far.

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Then the Insanity diff. should be fine.
    They cared most for the pc version, which won`t be the case for ME3 :P
    ME3 is going to be the same as ME2. Which did reasonably okay on PC. They didn't butcher it, like say DX:IW.

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tried Demon`s Souls?
    Dead Space on Hard Core? No problem for me :P

Totally agree with you on Mass Effect/Mass Effect 2 on Insanity, though. THOSE MOTHERF***ING KROGANS

Senior Member Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2012 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: StarryMasamune PSN ID: BlackEsper

People are not mentioning CAVE games.

What is wrong with you?

25. Likes Scruffy liked this post
    Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would have to say the old tomb raider games.The controls were so ....stiff i barely could walk a straight line >.>;

Zelda:Majora's Mask. This game i never even gotten 1 fairy nor did i ever find out where to go this is the only game were i did not advance anywhere =______="
    Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor. I stopped playing this game months ago because it pissed me off maybe its just my team but i cant even train i get stomped...struggled to get where i am now...and trying to run away from a boss is bull crap

"Dark light come shine in her lost heart tonight
    And blind all fears that haunt her with your smile
    Dark light"-HIM

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Aizen-sama You technically never get anywhere in Majora's Mask.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Masakisu View Post
    People are not mentioning CAVE games.

What is wrong with you?
    Because Deathsmiles is not that hard?

Senior Member Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2012 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: StarryMasamune PSN ID: BlackEsper

DeathSmiles may be one of their easiest game, but it can still be quite difficult, especially on Level 999.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information