AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Manga] One Piece

Junior Member cloudykiller has a reputation beyond repute cloudykiller has a reputation beyond repute cloudykiller has a reputation beyond repute cloudykiller has a reputation beyond repute cloudykiller has a reputation beyond repute cloudykiller has a reputation beyond repute cloudykiller has a reputation beyond repute cloudykiller has a reputation beyond repute cloudykiller has a reputation beyond repute cloudykiller has a reputation beyond repute cloudykiller has a reputation beyond repute cloudykiller's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2011 07:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default [Manga] One Piece

I know, I know, One Piece is one of the "Big Three" when it comes to manga, so shame on me for posting a review about it, but I just LOVE One Piece.

The story is obscure, I agree, but what anime isn't obscure? What starts off as a simple adventure to sail around different islands, has begun to expand to something much more, with a LARGE amount characters, with a lot of thought and care taken into each and ever single one.

The artwork, near the start of the series, is indeed not that great, but the series started in the mid to late 90's, so give it a break. The artwork now is very great, and does a great job at showcasing movement, in my opinion.

The actions scenes are very nice, and the progression of characters in terms of strength and relevence to the story is very very nice. I hope that there are a lot of other people out there that feel like One Piece deserves more credit. :3

2. Thanks Mugiwara-no-Basuke thanked for this post
    Junior Member krockyon is on a distinguished road krockyon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 11:53 AM
    Threads

Default Re: [Manga] One Piece

I would agree its a wonderful manga and is immensely popular so there is that obvious trend to it. I love the characters even the fat and or creepy ones. I do think that the story could go on forever but I hope that the world government will be destroyed. Luffy becomes pirate king and all his crew fulfills their respective dreams as well. I would like to see the next series Oda will throw out.

Junior Member Ell53925 is on a distinguished road Ell53925's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2012 05:51 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: chibidkey1 Steam ID: ell53925

It's the perfect balance of humor, emotional shiz and action. one piece nerd 2k12 lulz.

5. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Senior Member Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty's Avatar
    Cheerful
    Gifts Camera Dslr IPhone One Piece Flag
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, One Piece is really a fantastic and awesome manga/anime. >.< I really love every arc and the most epic arcs.
    There is no part of OP that I don't like, the characters, artwork, story/plot, and evrything! They're all awesome!!! >.<

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cloudykiller View Post
    I know, I know, One Piece is one of the "Big Three" when it comes to manga, so shame on me for posting a review about it, but I just LOVE One Piece.

The story is obscure, I agree, but what anime isn't obscure? What starts off as a simple adventure to sail around different islands, has begun to expand to something much more, with a LARGE amount characters, with a lot of thought and care taken into each and ever single one.

The artwork, near the start of the series, is indeed not that great, but the series started in the mid to late 90's, so give it a break. The artwork now is very great, and does a great job at showcasing movement, in my opinion.

The actions scenes are very nice, and the progression of characters in terms of strength and relevence to the story is very very nice. I hope that there are a lot of other people out there that feel like One Piece deserves more credit. :3
    FINALLY!! Finally a thread all dedicated to the best anime ever! I'd definetely rate it with 20 out or 20 and 99.9% out of 100%
    I see other "big animes" such as Naruto and Bleach, and therefore I understand how f*** awesome OP is! Oda as made a WONDERFULL job, the story is damn complex, while Bleach is ending with not even 400 chapters and Naruto may also be close to the end, at OP the New World has just started!!!! I see OP ending with over 1000 chapters and with me already married :P

It balances humor, fights, values such as friendship and determination, in the tipical Shonnen-type of manga but surpassing all the others!

Well, that's just my opinion :P

Click image for larger version

Name:	strongworld_mugiwara_crew_by_lilprincess95-d394dzf.png
Views:	32
Size:	446.4 KB
ID:	63389

8. Likes モノクロ猫 liked this post
    Senior Member Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2013 06:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I enjoyed the manga more then I should of, and switched to the anime series and began reviewing it as of late after I caught up.
    (glade the fishermen arc is ending)

YouTube review Link:
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...n&feature=plcp

Member TheDeathGod is on a distinguished road TheDeathGod's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2014 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It has all the things that I like in a manga , humor and action!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information