AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: 2012 elections

Threaded View

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 2012 elections

I don't like the electoral college because it silences half of the voters in nearly every state. It guarantees the state's vote to the majority. A vote for a Democrat in Texas or a Republican in NY is a waste of time. I would like to see a transition to direct election by the people.

I'll stand by what I said about the Confederacy losing - doesn't reflect on us. It was a different generation and a different time. Although many people would love to see the whole thing tried a second time. Myself included.

I need to correct my statement about Michele Bachmann as well. She was born in Iowa. She is running from Minnesota. I jumped on the article because where she was born has no bearing on what she's doing now. I'm fairly sure she will not be president. While I'd love to see Ron Paul or Herman Cain win the White House, it's probably going to be Perry/Romney. Or the other way around. None of the others have any substance. I'm not convinced that Romney has much substance. Perry...I don't know. He certainly has charisma, and is skilled at being a politican. I expect that it will be a case of SSDD no matter who wins, unless it's Paul/Cain.
    Last edited by Cobra Commander; 08-15-2011 at 11:41 PM.

Thread Information