AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SwiftKill - the Kid Mercenary (Original Fiction)

Senior Member SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Red Ornament L Laptop Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2011 02:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default SwiftKill - the Kid Mercenary (Original Fiction)

Yes, this is the character I based my username off of.

You mean your subconscious off of.

Hey look, if you're my subconscious than i'm worse off than i thought. And if you keep bugging me at this forum too then you'll go back to The Box.

You've been reading too many Deadpool comics....I be good!

Yes!! ....hm?? Oh yeah, that happens every so often.....

Though she is my identifying character, she was created to entertain a small group of friend, and therefore bringing her here I request no critques. This is just for some fun. It can have a serious tone at times but really this series is supposed to make you laugh a little.

One of my artist friends did a real pic of her. Ain't it great??

Starting the next post I'll probably be updating once a week.

Edit: Before I start making this actually regularly updated, I'd like to know I have at least a 1-2 person audience. Otherwise, just let this topic sink down. I'm not all that keen on publishing my personal project anyhow.
    Last edited by SwiftKill GunToting; 08-17-2011 at 05:56 PM.

Senior Member SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Red Ornament L Laptop Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2011 02:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: SwiftKill - the Kid Mercenary (Original Fiction)

Well, here's the first issue and again, not critiques. It's just for fun and the last time I posted this publicly online someone was a real jerk about it so you can see I'm a bit sensitive about this. Yes, the first issue is corny and has plot holes, fair warning, but that is all fixed around issue 12. See that? Issue 12 it is fixed. Or somewhere around there. This will seem really childish until it comes time for it to mature, so this is just a taste.

Enough of my overly-sensitive rant!! On with the story!!

Before Any Death
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Diana Dellamo. Why am I a mercenary at 13? Well, I guess that calls for a backstory. I grew up in New Mexico, not that offthe Mexican border. My mother died when I was about two months old. I think my birth had some sort of physical effect on her. To help raise me, my father went back to living at my grandmother’s house with my two uncles.

For a while it was great, but wecouldn’t live off insurance money for long. No one went to college, so we ended up with desperate jobs. We could make ends meet that way, but they all had restrictions. Last year around Halloween my grandmother died. My father can’t get a job because he’s always late. You see, he’s blind in one eye, so he can’t drive to work. My uncle Seth suffers from a combination of arthritis and osteoporosis, so he can only do minuscule work. My uncle Fred is bedridden, from a disease unknown, but it is tested to be uncontagious. I am forced to earn money for myfamily. I work at Pettigree Manor, a nursing home. That’s where my life changed forever.

Diana was a young Hispanic girl, brown hair with blonde highlights. Everyday she wore the same set, some blue jeans and a yellow sweatshirt. She got off her bicycle andhid it in a bush on Pettigree Manor. She put on her ID, and of course everyoneknew she didn’t belong. She grabbed a food cart to take to one of her assigned patients. The man was asleep, so Diana simply placed the food within his reach. As she exited, Roberta, her boss, was her welcoming committee. Roberta struck Diana clear across the face.

“Umph, ow!”

“Do Not Antagonize the Elders!”

“Please ma’m, I just decided to put the tray within his reach!”

“And now you’re argumental?” she yelled kicking Diana to theground.

“No! Please, stop! I am trying to be good!”

“Well be better! Unless, of course, you don’t want to workhere.”

“I’m sorry. You are the only place hiring, and I need the money. I’ll be good.”

“You better!” Roberta finished,crushing Diana’s hand. This abuse she had to deal with every day, but to her it was fine, because it paid off in the end, and her family would comfort her.Problem was, that day things would take a turn for the worse.

Diana pulled up to her driveway, and snuck into the kitchen, as there was a conversation not meant for her ears. There was a tall man in a grey suit, andsomething told Diana he was up to no good.

“Mr.Dellamo, you must listen. This place, this environment,it is unfit for your child. We have to take her away now!”

“We have food, shelter, and more than enough love to raise her right! We don’t need anything else.”

“The city board thinks differently. A disrepaired house. Asingle parent with no income. A bedridden relative and a relative allowed only miniscule work. Forcing Diana to work at this point in her life is cruelty, no matter how necessary it is or how ‘fine with it’ she may be. If you don’t surrender her within 48 hours, you will be placed under civil arrest.”

Just likethat, Diana’s world crumbled around her. The only reason she went along with her abuse is to help her family, now she’s going to be separated from them! All the same, she has to drag herself to work, if not for any reason but to collect the money she can before she has to leave. At this point, by force of habit she started working again. She gathered up the food to deliver, but once again, Roberta came into play, tripping Diana and letting all the food spill everywhere.

“YOU’RE LATE! Catch you late again and I’ll pick up a sledgehammer and pound your butt ‘til it turns bloody!” She just walked away.

Diana was left in the floor, crying. After all that’s happened, this tips the scale ofall the horrible experiences she has ever suffered through. Her family, herwork, her life. Diana cried in her arms, trying to make all the hurt go away.She couldn’t hold it in any longer.

“OH GOD! I’ll do anything to be able to help my family!Anything to take control!!!! Anything for control!!! ANYTHING!!!”

“Anything?”

Diana looked up, and there was a man in all black in the shadows of the nursing home.In a flash, she thought she saw his face literally melted in an evil grin, butshook it off as seeing things from crying. She wiped her tears and began tolisten.

“There is a lot of anger from your life, child. What if I could tell you, you could still makemoney for your loved ones?”

“How?”
    Last edited by SwiftKill GunToting; 08-12-2011 at 09:22 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information