AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RPG: The Farlands: Forest Under Fallon

Senior Member I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Chicken Present L Laptop
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2012 05:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: LenKagamine14 Steam ID: YB_RolinaFeuerbach_15

Default RPG: The Farlands: Forest Under Fallon

◆◆ Our Place ◆◆
    What is it our heroes must do to conquer this threat? Right now, many areas in and around Enseffer forest are being caught off guard, taken without warning by this disease. Very little is still known, except for those who've witnessed it. Our brave heroes must first be sure to learn as much as they can from the Fallon, without getting killed. They must save those who are in danger, and help those who have similar goals.

When our heroes first start out in this early medieval world, they must be sure their post is set to just before the Fallon begins to become known as a threat among the area, the Blue Drop is not yet introduced! Although they may start where ever they wish. We do not want small posts either, our heroes must look strong and powerful! Thus, their posts shall be strong and powerful, at least a paragraph long, meaning 4-6 sentences. They must also know their limits as a mortal, for no god-modding or meta-gaming shall be accepted in this RP. Doing so could summon the wrath of the Shards. Know your goals, for all of your brave souls shall never be forgotten if you die or not. Just know that you can make NPCs of your own for interaction, but they cannot be with your character throughout the whole story. In these troubled times, though the story, there are bound to be feelings hurt. All this chaos from the Fallon will leave people with emotions of hatred and sadness. Even our heroes will experience these emotions, to great extents. But we must keep in mind as to not let these feelings fall Out Of Character, for our heroes, and only our heroes, may fight.

(In case you all didn't figure it out, those are the rules.)

Game Masters:
    @DemonSlayerThe3rd (Creator)
    @Teru Murasame

[OOC Thread]
    Answers to Questions
    Maps
    Racial Info

[Sign-Up Thread]
    Character Creation
    Full History

◆◆◆ The Story ◆◆◆

The Plot will be divided into chapters. As people post, moving the RP along, the chapter is formed. Once the end of the chapter is reached, I or @Teru Murasame , the other GM, will put at the top of our post in large letters ◆Chapter <#> Has Begun: <chpt. name>◆

◆◆ Current Chapter ◆◆
    Chapter 1 A Frightening Word, Fallon
    Last edited by I A; 07-09-2011 at 03:40 PM.
    Sing from the soul

Musician | Otaku | Fujoshi | Gamer
    Groups:
    The League of Legends Coalition
    RPGs:
    Legends of Sakura
    ---
    Come join me in League of Legends

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: The Farlands: Forest Under Fallon

Amaryllis was just waking up to the sun shining through the window and onto her face. She covered her eyes so she could see and stood up, stretching out her cat like body. First stretching her arms, then cracking her back, until finally she reached down and touched her toes, feeling the stretch in her lower back and her legs. She stood straight up and then changed into her every-day clothes: A long, mahogany gown with a black, sleeveless tunic over top. After she finished getting dressed, she walked into a kitchen like room, with a couple counters and a fire pit with a giant cauldron set on top of where a fire would be lit. She smiled as she grabbed a bucket. She was going to have to get some water from the river and start boiling it. She was going to make stew tonight. She walked out the door of her small cottage like house and started walking towards the river, humming a soft melody as she walked.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Senior Member I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

In a small Neko village in a large clearing on the northern edge of Enseffer forest. Windy weather is not common here, and sunlight is shattered by the above tree leaves and hits the ground in all shapes and sizes. The ground itself is lush with grass of all greens, along with bushes and flowers sprinkled across the area. A crystal clean stream flows through the place as well, giving pure, rock/sand-filtered water from the mountain. The clearing fades into a lush forest on all sides. It's the middle of the morning, and people are still getting up from their beds. Strong gusts of wind seem to be passing through, lately, but no one has noticed but the chief of the village.
    Ren sat near a hole in the grassy, shrub-littered clearing in a large forest. An occasional breeze moved his blonde hair into his face. His pale-tanish-green skin shown brightly in the morning sunlight. This hole wasn't just any hole, it was a Neko's home. There were several other holes around him, as well, some with doors even. The boy leaned over so he was looking down into the rick-brown dirt and wood rooms of which the home consisted of.
    "Yukino, hurry, I want to show you the ball I made!" He hollered.
    "I'm getting dress, one second! My tail is cramping..." A voiced said in response. Soon enough, an orange-haired boy with pointy ears and a long tail emerged. "Okay, I'm here, now what kind of ball is this?" He said, brushing himself off a bit.
    "It's a paint ball! Come, follow me!" Yunino cast a look of confusion, but when they got to the edge of the clearing, where a medium-sized inky ball sat floating in mid air, he knew what he meant. "I used my Illustration magic to make a 3 dimensional shape! What do you think?" Ren looked much to proud of this, looking to his friend.
    "I think you have too much time on your hands." His friend chuckled.
    "Oh you know me," Ren looked back at the ball, and snapped his fingers. Suddenly, a muffled crackle could be heard from inside the gelatinous mass, and soon after it turned into distorted shapes as if something had blown up inside it. Ren continued his sentence, "always trying to have fun with new things..."
    "Your too much Ren." Yunino laughed, patting Ren's shoulder.
    Ren hollared for his companion, Sun. Not a moment too soon, a small Nymphet girl flew out of nowhere and sat upon Ren's left shoulder. She spoke, uttering out a high-pitched voice that was adorable to listen to.
    "What is it, Ren?"
    "Could you do me a big favor and clear that up for me?" He said, pulling out his magical handkerchief and pointing it to the purple mass floating in the air in front of them. "I'll give find you some Chocolate Bean-Nuts for you if you do." He added in. Sun's wings fluttered and she took the handkerchief with both er hands.
    "-Sigh- You always bribe me with those nuts, but they're so good!..." She said in somewhat of a wining tone. "I'm bored anyway, so I'll do it!" She began to fly around the shape and whip the white cloth around, making the floating ink dissapear.

"Your horrible, Ren." His friend said, jokingly.
    "Hey, she agreed, didn't she?"
    "Ren, could you come here?" A husky, raised voice uttered from behind them. Ren turned around and his smile disappeared. This voice that called for him was non-other than the village chief's, Asashi Luke.
    "Y-yes sir." Ren said, stuttering once. He walked over to the chief, and looked up at him, he was quite aged, and just by looks you could tell he's been through many battles of all types. Ren was a head shorter than Asashi, making the chief seem yet more authorizing. As he looked into his face, he didn't seem upset, but rather concerned yet calm.
    He glanced over Ren's shoulder at the inky blob that remained in the air, and his gray-haired ears twitched in amusement. "Come into my house, your not in trouble." He said, turning to walk to his home. Ren sighed under his breath in relief. The two of them entered the chief's house, which was much neater than the others, It even had a door. They sat down at the low table looking at each other face to face. "Ren, I know your the only one who would notice, so I'm asking you. You know the breezes that have been coming in lately right?"
    Ren pondered for a second, then looked back at Asashi. "Now that you mention it, we don't often get that strong of wind here, do we?"
    "Exactly. I may just be old and worrying about things" the chief chucked, then continued, "but something could be up...if you see anything unusual, tell me, please."
    "Of course, Chief."
    "Good." He paused again, then smiled a bit. "Now, what was that black thing in the air Sun was flying around?" Asashi said.
    Ren smiled in innocent guilt, scratching his head. "Ooh...that, that's just an ink ball I blew up, created and destroyed with my magic."
    "Heh, didn't know you could make sculptures with Illustration. Mhm, maybe you could make something for my house." They both laughed at this, and the chief stood up. "Anyway, I should let you get going."
    "Heh, thanks chief, I'll be sure to let you know of anything out of the ordinary." Ren replied, climbing up the ladder leading outside. When he opened the door, however, a gust of wind nearly blew his hat off. Ren put one hand on his hat instinctively, and an odd smell filled his noes. "Woah! *sniff ...Hmm, chief, do you smell that?"
    "Yes, dead trees, with a metallic sense as well. Something is definitely up." They looked at eachother for a few seconds, then Ren looked around, thinking of what could be happening...
    Last edited by I A; 07-09-2011 at 03:34 PM.
    Sing from the soul

Groups:
    RPGs:
    Legends of Sakura
    ---

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Walking up too the Kanashi Village. Vincent stood still and raised his right hand over his eyes to block the sun's gaze. As the bright gaze turn to a dark shade, a village appeared in sight. A smile appeared on Vincent's face, "Finally..." as he thought to himself. Putting down his arm, he took out a letter from under his coat. The letter was details on a criminal, the client and the reward. It did not tell or show the exact location of the criminal but only where he was rumored last. "Tch..." reading though the letter, "I better get paid for this" he said as he headed into the village.
    Last edited by Elukien; 07-11-2011 at 12:01 PM.

Junior Member Dark_shepherd is on a distinguished road Dark_shepherd's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2011 11:40 AM
    The space between reality and your dreams.
    Threads

Castiel stands as the sun peeks in the window of the bar, and picks up some cards and gold.
    "Well, the sun is up and its time for me to go." He says as he waves to the three men that was sitting with him. Castiel moves around his seat to push it in as one of the men stand up. The man moves closer to Castiel and says quietly.
    "Look my friend says he saw you cheating, and I don't want him to cause you no trauble. So lets say you just give us our gold back and we can all just walk away from this." The man said with a strong look and a smile. Castiel looks as the man towers over him with arms bigger than his head.
    "Well, no." He said quick as he picked up his seat and pushed the guy in front of him away and than throw it at the other two and took off out the back door of the bar. Castiel runs for the end of town that he came in at and slows to a walk when he sees that none of them are fallowing him. He thinks as he makes his walk back home to the trees just wishing it had a roof.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Walking, looking around the village of the Nekos. Vincent was kinda astonished by the architecture, it was his first time within a proper Neko village. "Whoa..." saying in a quiet yet kinda stun voice. Seeing a Neko, he walked up to a nearby Neko who was sitting on a bench. Based on his appearance, Vincent knew he was old and with that, experience. "Excuse me, Kinda Neko sir...Would you know anything about the location of this man?" handing out the letter, point at the description of the criminal. The old exprienced Neko tilted his head slowly. "Criminal you say?...I believe he was somewhere in Enseffer forest, hiding out with a awful gang. It was just a rumor." he said in the kindly manner. "Thank you! You have been a great help." Vincent replied in a sarcastic tone knowing that it was just a rumor. Swirling his feet in the opposite direction of the old Neko he head off to exact or gain more information from nearby Nekos.
    Last edited by Elukien; 07-11-2011 at 12:05 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Einar leaned lazily against the doorpost of the inn the forge he had taken to working in during what he hoped would be a brief stay in town. The local smith was quite happy to have a guild-born in town as he could take requests that he otherwise lack the skill to meet. This extra business in exotica netted the man a tidy profit, which he was happy enough to pass on to Einar, though not in full. Einar didn't demand much and overall everyone benefited. The smith got extra business, the locals got high quality guildware at a decent price, and Einar stayed fed. It was a win all around.

However, it was a temporary arrangement.

Einar would save up a small fortune and then he would depart to travel again. He neither could nor particularly wanted to remain in this small village of catfolk. It was an interesting diversion but nothing more. He was planning to head north to the Greylands and maybe skirt the coast toward Blhending's View and the trade cities before crossing the sea. Regardless, he didn't plan to remain here for much longer. The view from this doorpost was already starting to bore him. The streets, once labyrinthine and novel, were now as predictable as the flow of water down hill. He never got lost anymore. He never spent hours wandering around for a landmark to steer him home. This place had over stayed it welcome in his life.

"Daydreaming again?" Said a obnoxiously serene voice behind Einar. "How do you manage to get so much done and yet I never see you do a minutes work?"

Einar didn't change his focus from the horizon, "I work as I work."

"Tautology?"

"Truth"

"I will never understand you humans." The aging Neko sighed and stood next to Einar in the door way. He was raven-haired with shimmering wisps of grey hair at the temples. His eyes were green and brilliant dominating his otherwise plain face. His tail wavev lazily behind him. Drab, simple clothes rested on his muscled body and he attempted to brush them clean of the black soot that collected all over to no avail. "You never seem to have a reason for anything."

"Mayhaps, Chun." Einar replied lazily, "Reasons just complicate things. Things happen, reasons aren't required."

"All things happen for a reason."

"That or nothing does. Whichever."

Einar sighed and stood fully erect, "I'll be in the forge."

The neko looked up at him, " A couple orders came in for guild forged pendents, with Wards against sickness."

"Alright" Einar replied, waving the man off with his hand as he walked into the heat of the forge. It felt pleasantly warm to Einar's thickened skin. He sauntered lazily across the work shopped, stretching himself out until he was limber. A pleasant tang of smoke flitted through his nostrils. Filled with the zest of purpose, he set himself to work.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: I just want to let you guys know that I want to make sure everyone in the RP posts at least once in each chapter, twice if possible. That will be a requirement for a chapter to pass.

Ren and Asashi emerged from the chief's house, the gusting wind blowing harder still, and the metallic scent or dead plant life began to grow stronger.
    "Ugh, I hate this smell!" Ren said, covering his noes with his arm.
    "I'm going to warn the village, Ren, could you draw words in the air stating that I want everyone to meet at the stage when the sun is highest in the air?"
    "Right." Ren said, putting out is finger in front of him. He began to draw a short message, then surrounded it with a box. "How's that?"
    "Perfect. Draw that in other places people will see."
    "Alright, chief, you can leave it to me." Ren set out, going around and drawing the message in other places in the village. People began to talk, so Ren knew the message was getting around.

Noon drew closer, and Ren was done painting signs. He sat near a large tree, where the smelly wind did not hit him. Sun flew in and landed on Ren's hand.
    "Ren, what do you think is going on?"
    Ren looked up at the sky. "I don't know...but it doesn't seem good. The wind we wouldn't be worried about, but it's carrying this very odd smell..." Ren looked behind him, around the tree, facing where the wind was coming from. Nothing seemed unusual, at least from what he looked at. He turned back to look at Sun, who wore a worrying face. "I hope it's nothing." He said. Ren continued to stare up at the sky, watching the sun indirectly. It was close to noon.
    Last edited by I A; 07-12-2011 at 11:05 AM.
    Sing from the soul

Groups:
    RPGs:
    Legends of Sakura
    ---

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kage could feel it coming. Even in the state he was he could feel it's approach clear as any water. It had nothing to do with magic. No hidden talent. No hard trained skill. Just instinct. It had happened so many times before that he knew by simple instinct that it was coming again. That sickening nightmare that twisted his existance and spat it back out. The thing that shook his very being.

He woke up. The Nightmare began again.

With heavy limbs Kage began to crawl out of his hidden space. A gap that existed between two roofs. It gave him some measure of cover from the wind and rain. Yet as he shivered he remembered how little it kept out the cold. Leaning carefully to the side he check his water supply. A half a broken bottle sat securely on a roof edge. It held about an inch of water. So there had been no rain the night before. Kage carefully tipped some onto his hands and washed his face as best he could. Then he picked up his old wreck of a jacket he had been sleeping on and slid out carefully from the gap. He checked for anyone watching before dropping down to the alley and placing his jacket on.

Kage had enemies in this city. People who crossed him and people he crossed. And though he had several little places set out to hide and sleep in he didn't want to risk any of them. Moving out of the town now would only make matters worse. But as he thought on this, slipping into the movement of the crowds around the city, he found he didn't really care. He was a curse on the world. Where he was at the time was only important for others not him.

Blending into the crowd he slipped what he could out of passers by pockets. Most was worthless. Scraps of fabric, wrappings, and letters. He was having no luck in claiming any kind of money. As he continued his work though, he picked up on two figures following him. It was only brief but now he was looking he began to notice trails more. So slowly he changed his route. They followed. He sped up. So did they. After about five minutes he realised they were not guards. Guards would have gave up by now. No they were thugs or gang members. Out for him.

With care and experience Kage slipped out of their sight for a brief moment. Into a joining alley. He quickly pressed himself between two boxes and shut his eyes. As he did so the common chill set into his bones. Ice penerated his very insides and the pain was sharp and clean. But his magic took effect and the shadows welcomed him as he turned invisible. He also began to hold his breath. No one in this city knew of his abilities but if by chance they could see his invisible form he would be helpless with his eyes shut to them. Nerves settled in next to the pain and then the party got loud.

"Hey where he go?" The thugs had caught up. They walked with heavy footsteps into the alley. At a guess Kage was sure both could crush him easy.
    "Damn it. You lost 'im." One shouted in anger.
    "Wha? You lost 'im. Boss said he was 'ard to pin down."
    "Yea and who was it that thought now was a good time to go after 'im."
    "So. Better then letting the others catch 'im when 'e goes to their watch spots."
    "So? So we should 'ave just slit 'is throat as 'e slept."
    "Then maybe we will next time."
    "I. If boss gives us a next time."
    "Your going to 'ave to tell 'im. You lost 'im."
    "Yea right." Kage heard a grunt. Maybe one hit the other. "Let's get moving. So you can tell boss you lost 'im."

It took Kage a few moments before he opened his eyes again. The ice escaped but the nerves remainded. They must have been watching his hiding hole. They must have been watching them all. His pulse increased as he thought how close to death he had been. How close to escaping this nightmare? But then in the end he chose to hide from them instead of letting them kill him. So why did he keep choosing to live? He had no time for that. If all his safe spots were found he had just lost all the food and money he owned and collected. He had to get out of the city. Ironically. And to do that he would have to get in touch with people. He wrapped his jacket closer around him and disappeared into the crowds again. He was better at that then with magic.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OhmiRoxas... just realized I haven't posted this. YaoiBlossom, you can go ahead and kill me...

"So?"

"'So' what?" The doctor turned to look at Rin.

Rin's eyes got big and she threw her arms up in the air. "Aren't you going to say anything?! How is she?!" She pressed, glancing at her mother, who was asleep on the living room couch.

"Well, according to my analysis she has caughten yet another virus. The only difference is that this one has been inside her for a while, however it's only taking impact on her now." The doctor explained. "It may end up being fatal, as the virus is yet to be classified and has no cure yet. I can't give her any medicine that will for-sure help her, but I'd suggest giving her a tablespoon of this once a day." Rin watched as the doctor conjured up a potion in a bottle and handed it to her before grabbing his bag and beginning to make his leave.

"That's it?" Rin asked emptily.

The doctor nodded. "I'm afraid so. However, call me if the medicine makes the virus worse, or if it's not working. If your mother has any allergies to the medicine please take her off it and look for something with the same affect, by that's hypoallergenic."

Rin's eyes followed the doctor's figure as he walked up the steps leading to the front door, opened it, and left her alone in the room with her mom. The moment he left, Rin quickly eyed the potion and gave it a death glare. "'Call me if the medicine makes the virus worse?'" Rin quoted, leaning her head against a nearby wall. "What's that supposed to mean?!" She seethed. "That you're not sure if the medicine will even be helping her?! It's medicine, for crying out loud!" Rin shouted, walking over to her mother's sleeping figure.

"Pssh, whatever..." She murmured, grabbing a nearby spoon and pouring a tablespoon into it. Setting the potion down, Rin used her free hand to open up her mother's mouth and pour the medicine in. She waited a second, watching as her mother swallowed the multicoloured liquid in her sleep.

"Rin?" A tiny voice asked. The purple and black Neko turned around to see a figure about half her size standing in the entryway on the left side of the room.

"Yush?" Rin responded to her younger sister, Arisu, who was an orange Neko. "What do you need?"

"Is Mommy..." Arisu began. Suddenly, she cleared her voice, becoming a little louder. "Is Mommy going to die?"

Rin suddenly frowned. "Of course not. I'm not going to let another parent die," She replied, remember her father's death. Why had those people even wanted to hunt him down? And after the end of her training, too? Was it coincidence?

Arisu breathed out a sigh of relief. "Well, that's good." She smiled at her mom, then at Rin. "And even if Mommy does die, I bet you'll take good care of us, right, Rin?"

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Stood in a clearing of the forest gazing into the sky losing track of once self to escape ones own painful reality. Finally returning to my senses to see the clearing I was in littered with the bodies men and women the hired handed of those that want me dead for killing their greatest assassins.
    "Alexander! Where are you!" Rey yelled from the tone of her voice she sounds concerned as most people would be if they awoke to find the person they where travailing with was missing. I cleaned my sword of the blood and made sure no blood was on my cloths before heading back to where we had camped in another nearby clearing.

Upon enter the clear to see Rey sat down teary eyed look on her face the sound of a twig snapping under my boot her faces expression change in an instant it was as if she was wearing a mask. Rey rush over and hugged me tightly as if to stop me from disappear.
    "Why do you always do this disappearing act it worries me and you know that so please stop disappearing in the mornings." "Sorry but you know that I like to train early in the morning and I didn't want to wake you. In any case I will try not disappear in the mornings, so let get moving the next village shouldn't be that far away." After all I have a history with this village it's where my first and only assassin job was to kill an eye witness that had see an assassins face and so I was ordered to kill him and I did. "It a Neko village right I've never seen an Neko before I can't wait." Rey certainly enthusiastic about the idea. "Well we had better get a move on then."
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Location: In the Kanashi Village, on the edge of it, where Rin's house sits inside a hill
    Rin woke up to the loud purring sound of her stomach growling. "Blegh," She muttered, getting up from her hammock - which was her bed - and lumbering into the kitchen, only to realize she hadn't collected food in the past three days. "Oh, dang..." She uttered, eyes shooting open. I need to go collect something before the others wake up... Tracing a neon blue message in the air, she told whoever would end up reading it that she went out to go get collect some food, and that she'd make something delicious when she got back. When the Neko was satisfied with her writing, she opened the front door and began to head towards the forest.

After a bit of searching, Rin found herself in the heart of the woods. She was just on the outsides of Kanashi Village, at the base of an apple tree. Taking her dagger out of the charmed pouch that hung around her neck, she bit the blade with her teeth and used her limbs to climb up the tree.

This is a terrible idea... climbing a tree in my nightgown... She thought to herself, inching across a branch and taking her dagger in her hand. Slicing three apple stems, she quickly caught them with her tail and gathered them into her charmed pouch. The charm that had been set on the pouch by her father when she was little enabled the pouch to have no bottom, but whenever you stuck your hand in it, whatever you were seeking would come to it. So to people that would expect the pouch to be normal, they'd feel a tiny, cramped space of leather.

After Rin collected all the apples she could from the tree, she hopped down from the large wooden branch and moved on to the bushes that crowded the forest. She was able to tell which berries were poisonous and which ones weren't - so she began to collect berries. As she reached farther into the forest, she stopped abruptly as she caught sight of something she couldn't unsee: There were dead bodies - everywhere.

At first, Rin thought she was imagining it - but then she heard voices not too far away from the bloody corpses. One sounded like a girl, the other was a man.

"...let's get moving to the next village - it shouldn't be that far away." Rin could hear the man say.

"It's a Neko village, right? I've never seen a Neko before - I can't wait!" The girl cheered.

Rin glanced back at the puddles of blood; the men and women splayed across the forest floor. The people that caused this... are they the people that are talking? Rin wondered. If they are, then that means these murderers - assassins - are coming to our village... She thought.

Not on my watch, She thought, grabbing her dagger and scampering up another tree. Hopping through the trees until she finally made it to where the muderers were at, she watched them converse. The Neko had been right: There was a man with vibrant snowy hair and bloodred eyes, and a woman with forest-green eyes and hair almost as red as the man's eyes. The man had a huge midnight-black sword, and runes across his clothing that looked like they could repell magick. The woman didn't look that strong, but Rin's that always taught her to never underestimate people.

Enough listening to them talk about going to my village, Rin thought, gripping her blade tighter. Time to end them. And with that, she dropped from the tree - right onto the man's head.

@Aedan the demon hunter
    (mentioned you because your characters are in my post... o3o)
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 07-17-2011 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Colouring mew other ppl talking :3

Join my RPG

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As I was about to lead the way to the village I saw a reflection in Rey eyes of someone above me I react to defend myself, quickly grabbing the person catching ether the person arm or possibly the leg and throwing them to the side. I drew my sword and pointed it toward the person to discover much to my surprise it was a girl and on top of that she a Neko dressed in a nightgown my body froze I hadn't seen a Neko since the one I killed. "Alexander are you okay!?" "Yeah I'm okay." I looked at the girl trying to figure out why she attacked us there no way she works for the same people that I just killed she doesn't have the skill or the brains. "Miss are you okay? Sorry that I threw you my body just reacted on it's own but you shouldn't attack complete strangers like that even more so when they more skilled then your self."

I sheath my sword as the girl isn't much of a threat I walked toward her till I was my arm reach I couldn't help but look at body she has large blue-green eyes with black slit-pupils one of her eyes has a scar through it. Her seems to pale-skinned a peach-green color, and the parts of her body that have fur tail, ears, paws are purple, with black stripes. Her claws are bright silver and her teeth appear to be rather sharp there also appears to be a charmed pouch around her neck. "Here let me help you up miss. Then you can tell me why you tried to kill me?" I held out my hand to help her up and smile at her and waited to see what she would do next.

@キョン シ カップケッキ
    (Yeah thank for attacked with a half clothed cat woman it really makes playing this RPG worth while.)
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 07-18-2011 at 12:31 PM.

14. Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

As noon drew nearer, the Nekos of the tiny village began to gather at the town Performance Stage. Ren himself was walking over to the crowd of Nekos. As he made his way over to the stage, the metallic smell grew still. It made Ren cough, at least he thought that was what was making him cough. Ren entered the gathered mass of people and made his way through to the front of the crowd, Sun soon came in and sat on his wide-brimmed hat.

Ren watched the chief on the stage, talking to one of the other Nekos, Luka. She was closest to him, almost like a daughter. Ren heard Sun's tiny voice whisper into his left ear from above:
    "What do you think they're talking about?"
    "Probably the odd wind and smell. But I have a feeling we'll know soon enough." Sun sighed and Ren could feel her trying to get comfortable on his hat.

Soon the Chief turned towards the crowd, Luka left the stage and stood next to Ren. The Chief cleared his throat and the surrounding murmurs and chatting quieted. He spoke.
    "My people, I'm sure at least some of you by now have noticed something odd happening. This wind does not usually blow through this area of the forest, as we are surrounded by trees that would break any wind that tried to pass through here." He paused, some people looked up for a second, whispering to each other. "But that is not all." He began, "This wind is carrying an odd smell, who most I've talked to have described as a metallic scent, mixed with withering plant life." Muttering amongst the crowd began again, briefly. "Shh...Please. If this is some kind of disease taking over the area, we would have no choice but to-"
    "Chief! over there!" A woman from the back suddenly screamed, pointing back where several trees were bearing a dark red color.
    "My gosh! The trees are falling down!" Sure enough, the crimson trees collapsed. Soon the surrounding plant life took on a dark-red tint. Their leaves blew off and the wood looked as if it were rotting. The Chief looked at all this for several seconds, then looked back down at the crowd, several people looked as if they were on the verge of panicking.
    "People, stay calm! Get only necessary belongings and head south-west!" At these words, people ran and scattered to their homes. The surrounding trees continued to let out aging moans and creeks. Some fell, while others were able to continue to stand, hunched over in awkward angles.

Ren looked to his left, Luka herself was dashing to her hut.
    "Ren! We need to go!" Sun yelled.
    "Hold onto my hat!"
    "Wha-?!"
    Ren ran as fast as he could to his house. Unluckily for him, his was right next to the edge of the clearing. He closed his eyes for a second, feeling people wiz by him, some just missing him. He opened his eyes, and began to Flash-Step. It was costing him his stamina, but it could mean the difference between life or death, for all he knew. Finally they arrived at his home. Ren began to run towards the door, the wind blowing hard and leaves shooting past him. The surrounding trees swayed violently and began to take on the dark-red hue. Suddenly, Sun yelled at him from behind.
    "Ren! Look out!" Ren spun around, and looked above him. A massive tree was tipped and about to fall onto him. Ren jumped forward just as the trunk was about to crush his small body. He landed on the ground hovering his head. His hip hit a rock and his knee scrapped against some pine needles, but he couldn't think of the pain right now. He heard the huge tree hit the ground behind him. Several sounds of wood being crushed and cracking erupted from the impact behind him. Ren loosened his grip on his head and looked in front of him. All he could see was fragments of wood, branches, and leaves flying from behind him. He couldn't hear or see Sun.

Ren covered himself again, and closed his eyes. He tried to concentrate hard. He was trying to use Astral Vision to see what was happening. Ren eliminated the surrounding crashes, he focused himself. His vision began to leave his body, but suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his side. Ren opened his eyes wide and trembled. He let out a short scream, then held his breath and shut his eyes tight once more, trying to endure the pain. He trembled, clenching onto his hat with his hands. Opening one eye, he slowly looked behind him. His tunic was stained with blood, and the cause was soon found.

Ren widened his eyes, then looked back in front of him and pressed his arms against his head. A crimson-colored piece of wood had struck him and was now sticking out his hip. Ren closed his eyes, but could not block out the pain. His fragile body shook more. Ren's mind became blank. He just wanted the pain to stop. It wouldn't. Not only that, he felt a bad feeling throughout his body, and he began to cough a bit. Ren laid on the forest ground, surrounded by pain. He went into a trance, his ears hearing only blurred out crashes and crunches. He laid there, losing track of how long. Ren couldn't open his eyes. He didn't want to. He just wanted to stop feeling pain. It simply would not stop. He felt something on his side move. The pain suddenly grew, and he gasped, then coughed more. Was this the end of him? Ren didn't want the last feeling he felt to be pain. But it kept growing. It was as if the wooden shard was moving...moving...
    Last edited by I A; 07-18-2011 at 02:16 PM.
    Sing from the soul

Groups:
    RPGs:
    Legends of Sakura
    ---

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Here, let me help you up, Miss. Then can you tell me why you tried to kill me?" The white-haired man asked, holding out a hand. Rin stared at him incredulously.

Join forces with a murderer? Why would I even consider it, is what she wanted to say, but what she said instead was, "Sorry, Sir, I mistook you for somebody else."

Pushing herself off the ground, she dusted off her nightdown and began on her way. Rin passed the knife that had been in her hand to her tail, which quickly caught it.

"I need to get home," she explained to the man - who she'd heard the girl call 'Alexander.' "My family is expecting breakfast." Turning her back on them, Rin started off with a walk. She wanted to run away, but couldn't. He needs to really believe I was after somebody else - not him. I need to walk. Remain calm.

@Aedan the demon hunter
    Half-clothed cat-woman psycopaths are the chiz. ;D

Join my RPG

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

The heat of the forge beat against Einar's brow as put the last hammer blow to the metal, a delicate strike to finish the intricate serpentine design of the pendent. Picking the metal up gingerly with a set of tongues, he quenched the screaming metal with water. The contented his of steam filled the shop. Bringing the finished product up in the heat-light of the embers he watched the red blazing glow etch the talisman's designs. It was quite a work, if he was not so bold as to say so himself. Not only was it beautiful but it actually did contain a small ward against disease and sickness.

He rolled his shoulders and was replied with the resetting of bones. How long had he been working... normally the Chun the smith would have interrupted him, though Einar was not the type to complain about privacy. He took the two apotropaic pieces of metal and left the forge. There was a dull roar coming from above ground, and he sighed wondering what it was.

Pushing himself into the door frame sadly answered few questions but left him more than a little confused. People were running every which way and the trees had begun to fall one by one. Of course the Nekos didn't see fit to tell the human about these sorts of things. What was happening? His first inclination was to hitch up and ditch this place like a child at a door step but curiosity itched at him and he decided to move towards the center of town to see if he could figure out what was happening.

It quickly became apparent that this was unlikely. Everything in the towns main strip was in disarray with people running every which way, trampling each other. Fortunately as a human, a decent sized one at that, he was easily larger than the vast majority of the other people and pushed through the crowd without overmuch difficulty.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ren couldn't help to let out small, desperate yelps. The pain kept growing, he squirmed a bit, but this only made it worse. Suddenly, he heard a tiy voice behind him.
    "Ren! Stop moving. Nngh!" Ren opened his eyes and looked behind him. To his relief, Sun was there, trying to pull the wooden shard out of his side.
    "Gh! S-Sun! I hurts!"
    "I know it does, just hold still!"
    Ren continued to scream in pain, until finally, it lessened. He didn't feel anything stabbing him constantly anymore.
    "Ren, have any tissues or something?"
    "N-No, it's fine..." Ren tried to turn around and sit up. It hurt to move, but he wanted to see Sun at a non-distorted angle. However when he did face Sun, the first thing he saw was not her, but rather his house in ruins. It didn't even look like a home anymore, just a massive pile of mutilated wood.
    "Oh...my gosh...my...my house...it's..."
    Sun turned around for a second, then looked back at Ren. "Ren, we're alive, shouldn't you be-"
    "My furniture was all neat and recently dusted too!" Ren began to cry.
    "Ren, now is not the time for a meltdown..."
    "Just look at all the wood! Ah! Everything's ruined! My other pairs of cloths were in there! All my handkerchiefs and...oh, it's all gone..."
    Sun sighed and flew right up to Ren's face. "Ren! how could you be crying over your cloths when the whole village is dead?!"
    Ren widened his eyes in horror. "D-Dead?...!" Ren shot up and flash stepped over to the village.
    "Ren wait!-"
    Ren went as fast as he could over to the village. He couldn't believe it, he wouldn't. The whole village dead, all his friends. It couldn't be. But sure enough, when he got to the village, all he saw was ruins. Nekos were dead on the ground everywhere, trees fallen over, holes where the Nekos had lived were caved in. Sun soon flew in and sat on Ren's shoulder.
    "All dead..." Ren whispered.
    "Yeah...but now that I look at it...they don't look like they were killed by any of the debris...their skin is a weird red too..."
    Ren suddenly let out violent coughs. Once his coughing stopped he cleared his throat and agreed.
    "Yeah, I'm looking at their skin, it's strange."
    "Ren, are you-" Sun looked at ren, and the skin on his side was turning crimson.
    "*Cough* What is it, Sun?"
    "N-Nothing! I was just wondering if you were onto something." Sun was horrified. Could he have this virus? Sun didn't want to believe it, but Ren kept coughing.
    "Ugh...my body feels...weak?..."
    "Here." Sun flew up to his cheek and kissed him. Ren smiled.
    "Thanks."
    "Healing kiss..." 'But will he be okay?...'
    Sing from the soul

Groups:
    RPGs:
    Legends of Sakura
    ---

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Sorry, Sir, I mistook you for somebody else." She mistook me for someone else more like she mistook me for an idiot from what I know no other human has blood red eyes or bright snowy hair like me that what make it easy for assassins to track me I just smiled at her. I watch her pushing herself off the ground, then dusted off her nightdown and began on her way. She then passed the knife that had been in her hand to her tail, which quickly caught it. I was intrigued by her reflexes and coordination with her tail.

"I need to get home," she explained she then continued "My family is expecting breakfast." Turning her back on us, she set off. "Don't be attacking anyone else one your way back or people will think your a bandit and don't attack anyone in a nightgown again you may give them the wrong idea. Not to mention you give who's ever head you decide to jump on a private show of your private areas as a gentlemen I will not tell your boyfriend or fiancé that you flashed a innocent human before you showed them." I said in a Sarcastic way trying hint that saw thing that I'm not suppose to, to get back at her for lying to me and attacking me.

"Gees your Alexander that not very nice she could be an innocent maiden for all you know. But she so cute~ I wish we could keep her she so adorable~" I had to restrain Rey from trying to cuddle the Neko at this point Rey probably looked like a child trying to play with a new toy.

"Easy there Rey you may end up groping the poor girl with the way your trying grab her. You end up caus-" I stopped as I saw bird fly away in panic indicating trouble the direction there coming from is from a village.

"What wrong is something the matter?" Rey hasn't gotten use to signs like that yet clearly indicating she's new to forest travel.

"Trouble something happening we better go see what happening." I turn toward the Neko that walking away. "Oh you had better watch your self and your family because something bad is in the wood and it might go after you family and village." Rey and my self dash off in the direction the bird came from in hopes of finding what causing the panic.

20. Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Meh (;_;+) I had accidentally written this post in entirely first-person. Since I've done this the past few million times I've posted, I think I'll just start posting my responses for RPG in first person nao. or2

♠-♦-♣-♥

"I'm wearing underwear," I muttered inaudibly.

I seethed at what Alex said, but decided to ignore him. The woman, Rey, on the other hand was much less tolerable. God. Did she think I was a chibi teddy bear or something?

"Oh, you had better watch yourself and your family because something bad is in the woods and it might go after you, or your family, or even the village!" I heard Alex call to me.

He's probably lying, I thought as I arrived closer to home. Alex and Rey had run off to chase something and were heading in the same direction as me - so it was hard to get them out of my mind when I could hear their footfalls every millisecond.

But by the time I'd come back to Kanashi Village, I realized that what Alex had warned me about was right - huge gusts of wind (OOC: It's a haboob! -coughlookitupcough-) were blowing dust everywhere. Glass was flying. Something that looked like a storm was on the horizon.

I was only able to watch for a few seconds before my vision became blinded by the dust. I quickly covered my eyes, so I couldn't see anything - only could feel. I felt my feet pick up from the ground and my practically weightless body get flung against another. Damn. Tree.

I heard myself cry out before blacking out.
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 07-24-2011 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Auto-emotes screw up my epic anime emotes (T_T+)

Join my RPG

22. Likes Aedan the demon hunter liked this post
    Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Arrive at what should be the village to find that viability was close to none dust and glass blowing about the place I hear a thump and a cry that was a few feet away as I drew closer with Rey I see a body it was the Neko from before she out cold. Rey had used her creation magic to create rope she then tired it around each of other waists including the Neko girl I pick her up and place her on my back (Like a piggyback ride) light and rather cute looking when she unconscious. I lead the way try to find some cover and to see if any one else is in need of assistance as we make our way deeper into the town. The visibility was getting any better as we went deeper the rope kept us together and prevented us from getting carried away or separated from each other.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I woke up to something tickling my nose. "Go away, Arisu," I muttered, nuzzling my head into my pillow. The thing that was tickling my nose didn't go away. Opening my eyes groggily, I glanced around, only to realize I wasn't in my bed, and my little sister wasn't tickling my nose. My head was resting against a puff of white hair, and I was being held onto someone's back by two arms and a rope.

"Wha... What?!" I shouted, glancing around. I quickly realized where I was; I was on Alexander's back. How'd I get here? I wondered. The last thing I was doing was... I craned my head over the side of his shoulder to see where we were at, but instantly cringed and went back into my original position. My back and head hurt like hell.

Oh, yeah, I remembered. I got beat up by those trees. But that didn't explain why I was on his back. I looked over at the redhead Rey, who was also tied by the rope. I couldn't really see much of her, though, because my blind eye was the one that faced her, and my other eye had its eyesight cut off by Alex's back. "Where are we?" I asked her.

@Aedan the demon hunter

Join my RPG

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh your awake that good I begin to worry. II not sure where we are viability has improved a bit but that a great deal we did however go what we think is deeper into the village. However because we can't clearly see where we are going we're thinking of looking for shelter or cover till we can see where we are going. There's also a favor we would like to ask as we are new here would you mind directing us to cover if you know of any and if you like I could continue to carry you. I just realized we never introduced our self's I'm Alexander Ashferd and this is my companion Rey Tanaka it a please to meet you again young miss." I said in a cheerful tone and continue chatter to try to draw attention away from the surrounding just while carefully examining everything we past hope that the worst has not come to past to those that live here hoping this girl who I carry doesn't seem something horrible or heart breaking. Rey placed her hand on my right shoulder she knew what I was doing in the short time she has known me she has figured me out in ever possible way apart my past. This was her way of silently tell me it okay you don't need to try and shield her from what may lay ahead she will have to face it in the end it better to face it sooner then later.

@キョン シ カップケッキ
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 08-06-2011 at 08:27 PM.

Junior Member XxSoul EaterxX is on a distinguished road XxSoul EaterxX's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2011 11:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kana pauses on the branch she is perched on in alarm as a twig snaps below. she darts to another tree in a flash of armor. Kana is now panting lightly from adrenaline and exertion, her eyes darting this way and that frantically. A growl was heard above her and before she can put up the strength to even turn around, she is tackled from the tree, skidding across the forest floor with a cry of protest. She summons her sais and tries to kick the creature off, swiping furiously behind her to possibly do some damage.
    Her sai comes into contact with something and she lets out a battle cry, flipping around and straddling the creature, holding her sai at the neck of it. She glares down into the amber eyes of a palulukai, a sort of dog-like creature. The palulukai makes a move to swat her and she takes the finishing blow. It whines and turns limp.
    "Well," She sighs.
    "Looks like that's dinner..."
    She gets up and hoists the beast over her shoulder, beginning to look for somewhere to camp for the night.

Senior Member Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Black Beauty LesPauls AK47
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2019 09:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Teru_Murasame Steam ID: The_Human_Panzer

Raito awoke with a flash. That dream, he thought, that dream was so real. There was so much pain... So much suffering... So much bleakness... Raito leapt up from his bed and went outside to the small brook that ran behind his house. He cupped his hands and splashed the water onto his face, rubbing his eyes in an attempt to rid himself of that "dream". However, he knew very well that it wasn't a dream. Being gifted with the power of an Esper allowed him to witness the calamity first-hand, as if he was there. Wonderful, he thought again. First, my visions cost me a chance to bring my family up to at least the FIRST rung of the social ladder, and what do I get in return? Being a poor Elkei sap haunted by visions of people dying. Delightful... Raito dove into the brook and cleansed his pores of the resentment. As he bathed, he said a silent prayer, hoping that the suffering would end soon...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "IS THAT THE BEST YOU GOT!?!?" Those were the words from one blood-stained Neko to another. "Pah, I expect more of a challenge from you considering your bold words!"

"You watch your mouth, Kobayashi! You haven't beaten me yet!"

The two Nekos launched themselves at each other, claws extended. As they connected in mid-air, they landed in full fury. With every single swipe were fresh wounds. Neither Neko even attempted to dodge or block the opposing attacks. This bout was going on for the entire day; this was a battle of wills.

One Neko, with blue still highlighted amongst his bloody brown fur, gnashed his teeth at his grey-furred opponent and locked his arm in an arm-bar. With a sweep of the leg, his opponent crashed to the ground. Securing his victory, he knelt down onto him and drove his claws into the chest of his enemy. The grey-furred Neko let out a pained roar as the claws traveled down to the abdomen before being retracted. The brown-furred Neko let up on his opponent and watched him lay amongst a pool of blood. Still in a fit of rage, he turned to the posse of other grey-furred Nekos with faces contorted in shock.

"We are all going to the Never thanks to this disease, and here you just watched me butcher your brother. You fools! YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE HELL YOU'VE JUST UNLEASHED! I pray that Thinite's wrath befall each and every one of you. How dare you!"

The brown-furred Neko shunned the group, and limped his way out of the woodland area of Enzio Village: the home of the Neko Seers who predicted the ensuing chaos...

This is the life we chose, the life we lead... and there is only one guarantee: None of us will see Heaven

Let's start with a bullet

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information