AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: am i a true anime fan?

Senior Member Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 Controller Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2012 04:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LPHybridSoldier PSN ID: LPHybridSoldier

Default Re: am i a true anime fan?

Quote Originally Posted by fundude View Post
    hi there i was just wondering am i a true anime fan. cuz i usually watch dubed instead of subs. and alot of ppl say that your only a true anime fan if u watch subed eps. reason why i watch dubed is i have alot of problems reading and spelling i cant read as fast as other ppl. and when i go to read text i only read half and its done. but dont get me whron i watch alot of anime like bleach shrikei correct me if i spell that wrong and also clannad and spice and wolf eaden of the east and inuasha and much much more. not naruto i hate naruto -_-. but back on topic it stoped me short like bleach i can only watch when they come out with next dubbed episoed. also spice and wolf season 2 is subbed only and it my fav anime. so i was just wondering iv been watching anime since i was 5 im curnntly 17 . so if your still reading plz tell me.
    Don't listen to what other people say. I do the same thing. I watch a lot of dubbed. I do also watch sub, but dub is great too. As long as you love anime, you're a fan.

Member GhostInTheMachine is on a distinguished road GhostInTheMachine's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2012 07:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: am i a true anime fan?

I'm the same way, dubs only, and that doesn't really matter at all, it's about what you think and how you see yourself, there is no really standard for being a fan.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information