Battle of the Month August Phase 1 Theme
Theme: Text Preset
Lets start out with one we haven’t done first. Text preset works in this way, I give you a word or phrase, you work around that. Obviously you still must have the AG.net text in there, but everything else like the stock, etc is up to you.
Your text is: RGB
Contrasting the last Text preset where it was CMYK, RGB is used for web based images to help their compression on computer screens in the form of vey very tiny red, green, and blue dots; hence RGB.
1) The signature must not be larger than "500x250" and no smaller than “350x80”. Any signature over the limit in either direction will be disqualified.
2) Animation may be used provided its size does not exceed 1MB
3) Check with Serated if you are unsure about "appropriate content" for this contest (E.G. no ‘H’ based images or anything too ecchi)
4) All entries MUST be in by 19:00 GMT (non-adjusted) Saturday, August 6th, 2011.
5) All entries MUST be have “Animegalleries.net” on your entry signature. Entries that do not have this will NOT be part of the competition unless edited.
6) By entering, you are giving ‘Animegalleries.net’ irrevocable right to use your entry through site promotion and so on (Artists will still be credited).
1) This topic will be acting as the receiving point and voting for the BOTM. All participants will post their entries here; this contest is NOT anonymous. All comments, concerns, questions, etc, shall be directed to Serated in the form of personal message.
2) Your entry must abide by the above rules, and must be made by you. It may not be used in any other contests on this forum, however, you may post it anywhere else you like during the waiting period. The entry may NOT be made by you prior to the creation of this theme (ie. Changing the type within a signature to make it fit a theme).
3) The process by how the entries are randomized will occur in one of 3 manors. 1, the first entry posted, will be pitted against the last entry posted. 2, the first entry posted, and the middle entry posted will be pitted against each other. 3, entries will be pitted against each other sequentially (Ie. The 1st and 3rd, the 2nd and 4th entries).
4) Rules are subject to change.
Due date is Saturday, August 6th, 2011.
Participant List (13/16):