AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf 11.0: Disney Version

Hybrid View

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Wolf 11.0: Disney Version

Welcome to Wolf 11.0: Disney Version! ^_^ My name is Aleyna, and I shall be your host for this game! ^_^

How to sign up: Simply type up, and then post something along the lines of saying, "I want to play", then I will edit this post to add you onto the Player List. I will keep Sign Ups open, until 8-2-11 at 11:59 PM Central time. The game will begin on 8-3-11 at 7 PM Central time.

How to play: Wolf (or Mafia, as it is sometimes called) is played by taking a group of people and making a small number of them into "Wolves" or bad guys. The rest of the players (called "Townies) then spend the "Day Phases" (time during which you play this game) trying to deduce who these bad guys are. During the Day Phase, players vote for who they suspect to be a Wolf. The person with the most votes gets "lynched" (they die and are no longer able to play the game), their role being revealed, before Night Phase begins. During the Night Phase, Wolves decide which player they'd like to kill, while Townies with special roles (more on that later) preform their own actions. The game continues until either all Wolves are dead (which triggers a win for "Townies") or the number of Townies equals the number of Wolves (triggering a "Wolf" win).

Day Phase: During the day time phase, all the players may vote on who they suspect to be the Wolf. It is mandatory to vote in the Day Phases. Be careful; wolves can vote as well, attempting to sway the votes their way...

Night Phase: Each Night Phase is when players with night actions can perform said actions. During this time, Wolves vote on which Townie (Wolves know each other, thus know who the Townies are) they think has a "power role", or an important role in the game.

Note: Each phase will be 24 hours long (this allows those of us outside of the US/who work different hours to play). Day phase will start at 7 PM Central time (UTC−06), ending at 7 PM Central time the next day and triggering the beginning of the Night Phase, which in turn ends at 2 PM Central the next day.

Roles: Every player receives a role, the most common of them is "Townie".

The Town
    Townie: Townies are characters with no special ability. They will vote like everybody else during the day phase for who they think is Wolf.

Protector: Each Night Phase the Protector will PM me with one name of a player he or she wishes to save. That player is safe from any other night action. If the person is targeted by Wolves, Seer, or Serial Killer, they are safe. The Protector cannot PM me with their own name to protect their own self during a Night Phase.

Seer: Once per night, this Town-player will PM me the name of one person they which to check on. I will then inform them what that player's role is.

The Mayor: With their status as The Mayor, this character has the advantage of having their own vote count for two votes in order to break ties.

The Wolves
    Wolves: The "bad guys", this group aims to lead the Townies to lynch each other during the day, while they select one Townie to kill at night. They win if the number of Wolves equals the number of Townies.

Alpha Wolf: The Alpha Wolf's role in the Wolves is much like The Mayor in the Town. As the figurehead and leader of the Wolves, their vote counts for two during the Day and Night Phases. However, it only breaks ties at night (only The Mayor can break ties during the Day).

The Independents
    Serial Killer: This role is different from that of any other role. During the day, the Serial Killer votes like anybody else. However, at night, it chooses one person it wishes to kill. The Serial Killer wins (and everyone else loses) if it survives until the end of the game.

The Lone Wolf: The Lone Wolf does not know whether to join the Town or the Wolves. If the Seer checks on the player during the night and finds out(Remember that the Protector can block night actions to be able to protect The Lone Wolf) that they are The Lone Wolf, The Lone Wolf becomes a Townie. If the Wolves decide on trying to kill The Lone Wolf during the night and the Protector does not protect The Lone Wolf from their night action, The Lone Wolf will not die. Instead, The Lone Wolf will become a part of the Wolves pack. This means this player is now a Wolf and can vote at night with the Wolves on who they should kill in the Night Phase. If the Serial Killer attempts to kill The Lone Wolf during the night without The Protector protecting The Lone Wolf, The Lone Wolf has a 50% chance of surviving and killing the Serial Killer. If The Protector is protecting the The Lone Wolf and The Serial Killer attempts to kill The Lone Wolf, the Serial Killer will automatically die.

Rules: Make sure you have cleaned up your inbox before I send you pms after Sign Ups have closed so that I can pm you your player role.

- All votes must be in bold. They will not be counted otherwise.

- You cannot vote for yourself to be lynched!

- You must vote once per Day Phase. Anyone caught not voting on either consecutive Day Phases or three days total will be inactive-killed. Remember, posting does not constitute a vote!

- Do not post again if you have died until AFTER the entire game is over. Once that happens, then you may post again.

- Role-claim (the "art" of telling people that you have a specific role) at your own risk.

- Do not share any PMs I send you with anyone else! Players being found to do so will be disqualified from being able to play in the rest of the game.

- If I tell you any information about the game that is not in a pm, and I tell you not to show that information to anyone else in the game, then do not show it to anyone else in the game. If I catch you, you will be disqualified.

- Arguments and disagreements are the very foundation of Wolf, thus you are encouraged to use them. However, no outright flaming or trolling will be allowed.

- Questions? Comments? Send me a V/PM!

Different Rules: Anyone, except for killed and lynched players, can talk in this game thread during the game whenever they want to. This means if you are not a killed or lynched player that you can talk during the Day and Night Phases in the game thread. When the game is over, all players are free to talk about the game.

You can only vote in this game thread during the Day Phase(Day phase will start at 7 PM Central time (UTC−06), ending at 7 PM Central time the next day). If you vote during the Night Phase in the game thread, your vote will not be counted. Wolves will still be able to PM me their votes on which player they want to kill in the Night Phase though, since PMs are not shown in the game thread.

I will not be revealing any characters in the game thread, until it is in a death post. If you ask me what Diseny characters are in the game and they haven't been revealed yet in a death post, than I am not going to tell you unless you are the Seer.

How to win:

Town: Kill all wolves and Survivor.

Wolves: Bring number of Town members to the same number as that of the wolves.

Serial Killer: Survive until either the Town or Wolf win condition is met.

The Lone Wolf: Support the Town or the Wolves that you are triggered into joining.

Player List:
    1. Daken/Wolf/Captain Barbossa(Killed on the 5th Day Phase by the Townies)
    2. Teto/Townie/Rapunzel(Lynched/Killed on the 2nd Day Phase by the Wolves)
    3. animeyay
    4. Screwby/Wolf/Maleficent(Inactively killed on the 5th Day Phase)
    5. dark_butterfly/Townie/Mia Thermapolis(Killed by the Wolves on the 1st Night Phase)
    6. MaruDashi/Serial Killer/Chernabog(Satan)(Driven out of town by the Wolves on the 3rd Night Phase)
    7. Tatty.
    8. ChazzyChaz/Wolf/Dr. Facilier/The Shadow Man(Inactively killed on the 4th Day Phase)
    9. -GAZKUL-/Townie/Fa Mulan(Lynched on the 4th Day Phase by the Townies)
    10. SigmaSD
    11. Capitán
    12. Elphaba/Alpha Wolf/Judge Claude Frollo(Killed by the Serial Killer on the 2nd Night Phase)
    13. Uta<3/Townie/Hercules(Killed on the 4th Night Phase by the Wolves)
    14. Keena Aya Ashikaga/Townie/Jack Skellington(Killed by the Alpha Wolf and the Serial Killer on the 2nd Night Phase)
    15. Neukifly
    16. Furore
    17. Norwegian Moose/Townie/Mary Poppins(Inactively killed on the 3rd Day Phase)
    18. Meteorkeeper/Townie/Jim Hawkins(Lynched on the 3rd Day Phase by the Townies)
    19. The Rebel/Wolf/Ursula(Lynched on the 6th Day Phase by the Townies)
    20. Twelfth Levitation/Townie/Tigger(Inactively killed on the 3rd Day Phase)
    21. 悪のヒカリン/Townie/Giselle(Lynched on the 1st Day Phase by the Townies)
    22. Jump_for_Luck/Townie/Simba(Killed by the Wolves on the 5th Night Phase)
    23. Arrancar Grimmjow/Protector/Buzz Lightyear(Killed by the Serial Killer on the 1st Night Phase)
    24. maverickgirl/Townie/Princess Kidagakash "Kida" Nedakh(Killed by the Serial Killer on the 3rd Night Phase)
    Last edited by Aleyna; 08-14-2011 at 07:08 PM.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: Wolf 11.0: Disney Version

I'm playing!!! And now we can talk during Night phases? Cool =0
    I wonder who I'll be =D

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    I'm playing!!! And now we can talk during Night phases? Cool =0
    I wonder who I'll be =D
    Yes, in this game, players are allowed to talk here during the Night Phases. I made this rule, because I knew it would be harder to role claim in my game.

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wonder who I'll be =D
    Haven't you always been the wolf?
    Senjougahara Fascination

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Screwby View Post
    I was the Mayor in the last game. =O

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Screwby View Post
    I was the Mayor in the last game. =O
    He's just that very sneaky player in the game. Haha, but I remember when he first joined. He's grown a lot as a player in this game.

Sign Ups are still open! They will be closed on 8-2-11 at 11:59 PM Central time (UTC -6). Then I will send out a PM to each player telling them what role they have. Remember to clear your inbox so that you are able to receive my PM that I send to you about your role. Do not show PMs that I send you to any player in this game. If I find out that you did that, you will be disqualified from the game. The game will begin on 8-3-11 at 7 PM Central time.

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ill play. Ill try to actually do something this time

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Already added on the list, like a boss. Thanks Aleyna. :'D
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

o: Lady, you know I'm playing.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Im soooo in

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Im soooo in
    Hey I wanted to ask what is the theme for your Wolf game? I was curious if you were going to do Sailor Moon hah...XD

Instagram|Tumblr

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by YAK YAK BLAKA KAKA WOHOOH View Post
    Hey I wanted to ask what is the theme for your Wolf game? I was curious if you were going to do Sailor Moon hah...XD
    lol, no, but that was my intentions for a future game. The one I plan on doing as my first will be a Alice:Madness Returns theme

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Posting cause its after 7:00 UTC -6

Im not gonna start voting yet, since Im not sure who to cast suspicion on.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2016 11:02 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Oh go on! May aswell!

Lex Luger R.I.P
    ¦ Sexy Logo By Me ¦ R A R E R E N D E R ¦ Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open ¦ Tag Thread

Senior Member Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Black Beauty LesPauls Orange Dango Mouse
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2011 04:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So everyone votes during the day phase by posting here, and everyone thats not a townie sends you a pm in the night phase?

This sounds fun, so I'm in.

Fellow Linkin Park fans, join the LP group! ~Here

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ChazzyChaz View Post
    So everyone votes during the day phase by posting here, and everyone thats not a townie sends you a pm in the night phase?

This sounds fun, so I'm in.
    Pretty much! Just the Wolves, the Serial Killer, the Protector, and the Seer send me a PM during the night. The Lone Wolf, when he is an Independent or becomes a Townie, doesn't send me a PM during the Night phase. The Lone Wolf only sends me a PM during the night if he becomes a Wolf. The Mayor and the regular Townies don't send me a PM at night.

Instagram|Tumblr

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As usual i'm in

Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd like to play.

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love Disney :3
    I am so in =D

[set by blueangel06661]

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gah, not knowing what the characters are beforehand make it a little harder. Hell, anyone could claim to be anything, which would make it hard to tell whose lying or not....its gonna be a tough one ;A;

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Gah, not knowing what the characters are beforehand make it a little harder. Hell, anyone could claim to be anything, which would make it hard to tell whose lying or not....its gonna be a tough one ;A;
    Hahaha! That's what makes it fun though! :P You could end up lynching one of your favorite Disney characters who you thought was a Disney character that you didn't really care for, because they told you they were that character. Communication really is the key to winning this game!

Instagram|Tumblr

Cute Member Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Heart Camera Dslr Venus Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 04:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OMG Disney *¬*
    Well this is my first time playing, but count me in \^w^/
    I may need some help with this hoohoohoo XD;
    Set by me.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆
    |Sigma★|
    |Kaitou$|Daken :'D|Neuko's Pokemon Trainer|
    |AF onii-chan: Jump_for_Luck||dark_butterfly's mommy|
    |Elphaba's Penguin|Proud daughter of Aleyna and Anuket|
    ~ ♥ ~

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

Sure thing, I'll play, if you'll have me! ^ ^

Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Count me in.
    Should actually be able to interact more this game as it looks like my work load's easing up AND I bought a new phone battery with over twice the capacity of the factory one.
    victoria aut mors

Senior Member Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Gimp Black Beauty LesPauls 143 - Snorlax
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2011 01:44 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: NMoose

I'm in! C:

~sig by me o3o^ Miyavi ftw~

~Thanks to Seung-li for the awesome sig!~

PM me! Befriend me! I don't bite... Hard.

My Tumblr! - Follow me for awesomeness!

Add me on KakaoTalk! My ID is NorwegianMoose!

Closed Thread

Thread Information