AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Feeling creative? Set request :3 [Fairy Tail + misc.]

Senior Member Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2012 03:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Feeling creative? Set request :3 [Fairy Tail + misc.]

Hey there :3

I'm looking to change my avatar and signature. Unfortunately, I'm not that much into creative editing, so I thought making a request here might give waaaay better results

As far as my research have gone, I'm thinking this might be one of the harder requests when it comes to the avatar: I'm looking for a chibi-style, undergoing-transportation-portait of Natsu [from fairy Tail]. I'm quite sure I've seen this during the series, but I just can't seem to find a picture fit for an avatar :/

The signature should be easier to make: I'm looking for a 500x130 banner like the one I have now. I'm planning on using it with anime-planet's anime-count, so whatever fill you chose to use, should be visible in the parts where border/count isn't shown in the signature below

I'd love to see all/any of the following characters in the signature (feel free to use your favorites ^_^): Fairy Tail wizards, Ninjas from Naruto, Lelouch aka Zero, Nyuu (from current sig), Death Note characters, Gin (Silver Fang) or any female character with size D breasts or larger (what can I say, I'm a boy).

Any help much appriciated! And do ask if you have questions!

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2014 10:07 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Feeling creative? Set request :3 [Fairy Tail + misc.]

First off Hi,

Second off you may want to find a copy of this picture you want as an avatar because some off us may not know what the hell your on about. (myself included)

Lastly, for the sig request you've made it far to broad, try scaling down on what you may want. Options are nice yes, but way too many options are probably just going to be ptting graphics artist's here off the prospect of fulfilling this request.

Lex Luger R.I.P
    Sexy Logo By Me R A R E R E N D E R Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open Tag Thread

Senior Member Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tatty. View Post
    First off Hi,

Second off you may want to find a copy of this picture you want as an avatar because some off us may not know what the hell your on about. (myself included)
    Aight, basically, it's a picture of Natsu from Fairy Tail, doing his "puke-face", which is the face he'd usually make during transportation. Let's see.. Image here:
    I'm not sure about resizing, so now I guess, it's basically a "cut-off-edges" and "resize" avatar job

Lastly, for the sig request you've made it far to broad, try scaling down on what you may want. Options are nice yes, but way too many options are probably just going to be putting graphics artist's here off the prospect of fulfilling this request.
    Okay, so I was thinking of a signature banner, where some anime characters stand next to each other. It could be their faces (since there really isn't that much room in a 500x130 pixel) or a small picture of their person in whole. Any eye-candy concerning background color that matches the hero/heroine, borders between the characters and the background in general is up to the artist Here, I made a... heck, I don't know WHAT it is.

Feel free to use any character you want (And if you really don't want to choose, use: Natsu, Zero [Code Geass], Naruto and Nyuu [Elfen Lied]. Thank you very very much in advance ^_^
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Natsu-chibi-transportation.png‎
Views:	10
Size:	283.8 KB
ID:	48301  
    Last edited by Tolle; 08-01-2011 at 02:45 AM.

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I could do this and have it to you by tomorrow at latest then.

All because I respect a man that listens and doesn't incessantly and inanely complain.
    Last edited by .Tatty.; 08-01-2011 at 08:05 AM.

Lex Luger R.I.P
    Sexy Logo By Me R A R E R E N D E R Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open Tag Thread

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I could do this and have it to you by tomorrow at latest then.

All because I respect a man that listens and doesn't incessantly and inanely complain.
    You have my gratitude! Loads of thanks in advance and I'm very much looking forward to seeing the fruits of your hard work xD

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Filled via PM.

Lex Luger R.I.P

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You can see the result here :3

[As of 8/2-11]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information