AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Would you make the stone

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 50.00%
  • No

3 50.00%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If you had the same decision to make the stone from the homonculist would you do it

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2014 12:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

Default If you had the same decision to make the stone from the homonculist would you do it

I'd do it without a 2nd thought but that's just me. I know there are people who are humain and wouldn't do it
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Senior Member TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts K-on Pick Bleach Zangetsu Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2014 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ProdigySniperXx Steam ID: TadashiED

Default Re: If you had the same decision to make the stone from the homonculist would you do

Knowing that it takes humans, no I wouldn't be able to

Junior Member Xerxees is on a distinguished road Xerxees's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2012 12:27 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Baconator984

Default Re: If you had the same decision to make the stone from the homonculist would you do

I'd say that the ends justify the means...

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2014 12:01 PM
    Threads

Once I'm an all powerful immortal I will A: have the time to get the therapy I need to get over the incident and B: find a way to make a better more powerful stone that doesn't require such flimsy materials.

"Everything comes with a prince. However there is no rule that says I'm the one who has to pay it."
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" available from Amazon.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information