AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Legend of Korra

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Default Re: Legend of Korra

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    "Aired" Ha!

I'm not sure how far they cn take this since she knows the other 3 elements already...
    Easy 3-4 books. Shouldn't be to hard for Nickelodeon to stretch that.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Member nightAme is on a distinguished road nightAme's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Rageface Jade Disc
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2012 03:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I thoroughly enjoyed season 1 of The Legend of Korra. Besides the spectacular animation, I am impressed that the main characters, of the new Team Avatar (Korra, Mako, and Bolin) are well developed and provide traits that are well suited for each character while still being reminiscent of the main characters of Avatar: The Last Airbender. I was wondering if they could pull off the goofiness of Sokka, and I think they did. Btw, Tenzin and Lin are awesome!

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The general of the united forces sounds exactly like Zuko.
    Guess the VA came back for round 2.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

I'm pretty sure they used the same voice actor as Zuko. It took me a while to recognize him as Rufio from Hook

5. Thanks simek thanked for this post
    Likes simek liked this post
    Junior Member LaxusDreyar is on a distinguished road LaxusDreyar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2012 07:37 AM
    Threads

I liked the theme of Legend of Korra, and its animations are good no doubt.

However, in my opinion, they really rushed the first season. Even worse when they rushed the last book with Zuko.

There was no REAL development between Mako and Asami.
    There was no further explanation of Mako & Bolin's deceased parents.
    Mako seems to be used as a romance character and he was that character who continually and undecidedly moves back and forth between Asami and Korra.

The last 3 eps felt REALLY rushed.
    Chief Bei Fong loses her power for about 1ep. Get's it back in season finale. Mako for some reason finally decides he loves Korra. Etc, etc.

Don't get me wrong here. I'm still a fan of Avatar and Legend of Korra. I just think they seriously rushed it.

Junior Member anime_lover0926 is infamous around these parts anime_lover0926 is infamous around these parts anime_lover0926 is infamous around these parts anime_lover0926's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 01:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: purplturtl18

I love KORRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! lol thought I would let you all know!
    -Deleted by DeathBlade/13.666-

-;-Note-;-
    Keep it to the topic, and don't try to ween your spam around the rules. I already saw you spamming in another thread. Not in my neck of the woods, mister.
    Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 08-04-2012 at 01:19 PM.

8. Dislikes Ranshiin, DeathBlade/13.666 disliked this post
    Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Who should Korra date?

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LaxusDreyar View Post
    I liked the theme of Legend of Korra, and its animations are good no doubt.

However, in my opinion, they really rushed the first season. Even worse when they rushed the last book with Zuko.

There was no REAL development between Mako and Asami.
    There was no further explanation of Mako & Bolin's deceased parents.
    Mako seems to be used as a romance character and he was that character who continually and undecidedly moves back and forth between Asami and Korra

The last 3 eps felt REALLY rushed.
    Chief Bei Fong loses her power for about 1ep. Get's it back in season finale. Mako for some reason finally decides he loves Korra. Etc, etc.

Don't get me wrong here. I'm still a fan of Avatar and Legend of Korra. I just think they seriously rushed it.
    Don't you think it would have felt even more rushed if they actually would have included all those things that you now missed about the first season? :3

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

11. Likes Ayu 「あゆ」 liked this post
    Member MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2012 09:46 AM
    Threads

I loved the last episode of this animation. Too bad that it's true that the last episode did feel quite rushed.

To be honest, I thought that instead of Aang appearing and giving Korra her bending powers back, I thought they'd use the concept from the Last Airbender episode; when Zuko suddenly couldn't firebend. Zuko had to learn to draw his power from something else other than rage, hate, and anger.

I wasn't very happy with Mako though. I still think he's a douchebag.
    But overall, this was a good show

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MitsukiPandax3 View Post
    I loved the last episode of this animation. Too bad that it's true that the last episode did feel quite rushed.

To be honest, I thought that instead of Aang appearing and giving Korra her bending powers back, I thought they'd use the concept from the Last Airbender episode; when Zuko suddenly couldn't firebend. Zuko had to learn to draw his power from something else other than rage, hate, and anger.

I wasn't very happy with Mako though. I still think he's a douchebag.
    But overall, this was a good show
    WAS a good show? ... There are more episodes on the way you know. :P

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/07/11/le...second-season/ <--- click click.

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

About your spoiler however, I thought the same... Went a little fast there.

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Also the story of how Republic City was built is currently told in the manga, I posted a link in the other avatar thread.

That post is here. http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2707680

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Which episode was this in?

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No episode at all, it's fanmade.

The ones who kissed where

Korra and Mako

The ones who stood there sad with the flowers where.

Bolin

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Are yous ure it isn't from season 2?

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Are yous ure it isn't from season 2?
    Season two of Korra hasn't been out yet.
    And those pictures are still fanmade.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Member MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3 has a reputation beyond repute MitsukiPandax3's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    WAS a good show? ... There are more episodes on the way you know. :P

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/07/11/le...second-season/ <--- click click.[COLOR="Silver"]
    ahahah, alright alright finee. It IS a good show. And I'm looking forward to Book 2!! x) *prays that Bolin finds a nice girl for himself*

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MitsukiPandax3 View Post
    ahahah, alright alright finee. It IS a good show. And I'm looking forward to Book 2!! x) *prays that Bolin finds a nice girl for himself*
    Yeah! He deserves one. ^^ However if I have understood it correctly one of the new characters that will be introduced in the new season (one of the twins) will kind of like Bolin. That is atleast from what I have understood, but I could be wrong. Atleast they will be there, if one of them will actually like Bolin is something that we have to see in the future.

And while we are talking about love, I am sure that atleast a lot of fans will ship Iroh and Asami, lol.

Oh! Here is a "trailer" for book 2;

Also,

Old avatar group (adult version): http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7...jrqo1_1280.jpg

New group: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m79vjynocr1r9w93c.jpg

Judging from the picture above it seems that we will atleast see some of Zuko in the upcoming book (perhaps flashbacks?) but mhweeh... I can only imagine how even more confused I will feel when two characters (Iroh and Zuko) shares the same voice actor in the same show! I am already enough confused as it is! Seriously, the first minutes after I saw/heard General Iroh I was convinced that it actually was Zuko, you should have heard my happy "fangirl scream"! ... I can't possible be the only one that was tricked, right? ... Right? o__o If there ever, EVER, will be a scene in one of the upcoming books (since I am convinced that there will be more then 2 books) where both Iroh and his grandfather will be shown at the same time.... my brain will not be able to comprehend which of them will be talking! xD But still... oh I do want to see Zuko again... *sigh*

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

Also while I am in this thread; if she could then I am sure that Toph sang this song when we noticed her choice of career:

Going from hating rules to becoming the cheif of police, that's quite a change! Hahah!
    I wonder how that happened?
    Last edited by SuXrys; 08-25-2012 at 08:46 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah! He deserves one. ^^ However if I have understood it correctly one of the new characters that will be introduced in the new season (one of the twins) will kind of like Bolin. That is atleast from what I have understood, but I could be wrong. Atleast they will be there, if one of them will actually like Bolin is something that we have to see in the future.

And while we are talking about love, I am sure that atleast a lot of fans will ship Iroh and Asami, lol.

Oh! Here is a "trailer" for book 2;

Also,

Old avatar group (adult version): http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7...jrqo1_1280.jpg

New group: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m79vjynocr1r9w93c.jpg

Judging from the picture above it seems that we will atleast see some of Zuko in the upcoming book (perhaps flashbacks?) but mhweeh... I can only imagine how even more confused I will feel when two characters (Iroh and Zuko) shares the same voice actor in the same show! I am already enough confused as it is! Seriously, the first minutes after I saw/heard General Iroh I was convinced that it actually was Zuko, you should have heard my happy "fangirl scream"! ... I can't possible be the only one that was tricked, right? ... Right? o__o If there ever, EVER, will be a scene in one of the upcoming books (since I am convinced that there will be more then 2 books) where both Iroh and his grandfather will be shown at the same time.... my brain will not be able to comprehend which of them will be talking! xD But still... oh I do want to see Zuko again... *sigh*
    HAHAHA I know right! I also thought that Iroh was Zuko! sadly, he wasn't. D8 and I think I'd get confused too if they mentioned both Iroh and his grandfather at the same time @_@ unless they emphasized the difference like "IROH I" & "IROH II" or "OLD IROH" & "YOUNG IROH".

Sigh, I also cant wait to watch more flashbacks of the old avatar group ;u; I miss Sokka & Toph & Zuko so much~~

oh, and thanks for the heads up on Bolin's possible new admirer and the trailer! xD

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't suppose the show would actually do that huh? I remember nick's Icarly I start a fanwar and Sam-Carly fans were missing fromt he crowd

Banned Forum / Chat MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan's Avatar
    Gil
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2013 06:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's epic. I downloaded all the season-1 eps and it was SO AWESOME! I'll have to buy it when it finally gets to DVD.

Member celiaorirene has much to be proud of celiaorirene has much to be proud of celiaorirene has much to be proud of celiaorirene has much to be proud of celiaorirene has much to be proud of celiaorirene has much to be proud of celiaorirene has much to be proud of celiaorirene has much to be proud of celiaorirene has much to be proud of celiaorirene's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2012 09:40 PM
    Threads

haven't watched this before and as so many here like it, I'll try it soon.
    Top Cosplay Costume for you!

Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    Threads

Is this anime good? I watched the first four episodes and the plot and villian makes me feel this I'm watching Ninja Turtles. I don't really like the idea of the story being confined to a single city like what I have seen to be honest. And the worst this villain seems aimed to do is get rid of bending which I don't feel is that big of a deal. Am I right for being skeptical or does it start getting a lot better?

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Season two of Korra hasn't been out yet.
    And those pictures are still fanmade.

"Out" *Snicker*

26. Likes Ayu 「あゆ」, SuXrys liked this post
    Junior Member Momoka:3 has a reputation beyond repute Momoka:3 has a reputation beyond repute Momoka:3 has a reputation beyond repute Momoka:3 has a reputation beyond repute Momoka:3 has a reputation beyond repute Momoka:3 has a reputation beyond repute Momoka:3 has a reputation beyond repute Momoka:3 has a reputation beyond repute Momoka:3 has a reputation beyond repute Momoka:3 has a reputation beyond repute Momoka:3 has a reputation beyond repute Momoka:3's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Kawaii Neapolitan Icecream Bar Hello Kitty 2 Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2012 11:54 AM
    Threads

Red face The Legend of Korra :3

so does anyone know when the next season of legend of korra will be aired? i can't wait any longer lol, except for the romance story i don't like that it bores me :/

~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legend of Korra :3

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka:3 View Post
    so does anyone know when the next season of legend of korra will be aired? i can't wait any longer lol, except for the romance story i don't like that it bores me :/
    Season 2, Book 2 rather airs the year of 2013.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh that's not fair. The world ends in December.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information