-Tatsu Assist got hit pretty hard. It is no longer a soft knockdown, so it's much less useful for extending combos.
-Teleport seems slightly more useful, but that could have just been a fluke.
-Demon Flip dive kick OTG ground bounce relaunch is much more strict, if possible at all.
-Seems mostly unchanged at the moment.
- Seems to deal slightly more damage overall, slightly higher priority.
- Disclaimer: I could have crossed up at the time, but I think she can airdash backwards now.
- Seems slower overall, but only slightly. Basically, another frame or two added to startup on some normals (yeah, 8-frame jab is now 9-10 frames, it seems).
-Hitstun decay seems to affect him more than before, so his j.qcf+H spinny fire thing doesn't work as frequently. His OTG combos seems largely unaffected, however. Still very strong.
-Seems playable now. Slightly better damage and priority, and her flight combos seem much more useful.
- Ryu now has a "buff" super (d, d+ two attacks) that enhances everything he does. This was seen in the UMVC3 trailer, when his Hurricane Hyper looked like a level 3 - its because of this buff. This buff also enhances his hadoken, which is best noticed in his Hadoken assist. It gets ridiculous Projectile Durability, and it seems harder to knock Ryu out of it (could have been a fluke, requires testing).
-Ryu's Hadoken and Shoryuken can be charged for additional effects, such as making Hadoken so fast it's invisible.
-Ryu's Shinkuu Hadoken Hyper can now bounce off of walls, a la Super Optic Blast. Not 100% sure if it's due to the buff super, or if it's from holding H while performing it (like Akuma). I'll update this when I know.
-New move, flying knee drop. Appears to OTG.
- Flame Carpet got nerfed back to hell. OTG usually only hits once and knocks them away, and the Carpet disappears when Dormammu gets hit.
-Appears unchanged otherwise.
- Seems faster overall. Most notably his j.S falls super fast, and c.A is really fast, and chainable / mashable. S launcher seems safer on block.
- New move, that modifies your momentum anywhere on the screen (similar to the wind effect from Storm, or like Rachel's Wind Drive in Blazblue). Can pull you forward, push you back, or force you to stay more-or-less stationary. HUGE buff, due to the free nasty mixups on people jumping in. Pull them closer so they accidentally cross you up. Punish.
- Tri-dash got a lot slower, meaning it sucks. No more unblockable Magneto.
- Addendum to the above, oddly enough, the "Rom Loop" seems easier.
- Flight loop (launch, combo, fly, L H dash H dash etc) seems much harder to catch.
-Ding, dong, the witch is dead. Only one action per jump. No more multiple fireballs, no more fireball into teleport.
-It may have been due to the above, or just me screwing up....but I couldn't fly.
- Air X-Factor does not save her from this. Come November, she'll be a character.
- TAC cancel is gone.
- Crouching H (the slide) now has less range, and loses momentum about halfway through. Close, its the same; far, it sucks. Didn't have time to test to see how this affects her Kara-grabs.
- New (old) wind control move. See Magneto.
- New move, some sort of stab n' grab.
- Seems to have less health.
- Berserker Slash is slower, lost invincibility.
- Seems slower overall (perhaps to make Berserker Charge more balanced overall?)
- Contrary to popular belief, Wolverine can still relaunch after a Dive Kick in the air combo - the ground bounce may just not work if a dive kick stagger was used to start the initial combo.
- Some sort of button-mashy swiss cheese move. Oddly, I never saw it, but I've heard about it many times now.
- OTG slash seems to have a slightly larger window, making OTG + assists easier.
- Air combo range seems slightly trickier.
Within a few hours, I'll post a new article regarding the new characters....there's quite a bit to talk about. Tonight or tomorrow, I'll also have some stuff on the 4 new characters for SF X T.