AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Watch Fairy Tail!

Junior Member DoubleKatana is on a distinguished road DoubleKatana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2011 01:16 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Watch Fairy Tail!

Well earlier I tried to start a topic convincing people to get into Fairy Tail. It might have gotten removed due to an external link to an article I WROTE. So I will convince you myself as to why to watch it:

Why you should watch Fairy Tail
    If you’re an anime fan, you might have heard of the show Fairy Tail. Fairy Tail has been featured in Weekly Shounen since around 2006 now, and the anime adaption started in 2009. In just those two short years, Fairy Tail has skyrocketed in popularity, rivaling the likes of powerhouse anime’s Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece. It is an interesting case… the main protagonist of the series is a pink-haired boy, but that doesn’t scare away the male fan-base – on the contrary, it boosts it. Featuring random humour rivaling the likes of One Piece, with high quality production surpassing that of Bleach, Fairy Tail has made a name for itself in the anime world.

You maybe thinking : Sounds nice, but why should I watch it? What makes Fairy Tail different from many other popular anime? Haven’t we seen it all already with Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece?

Well, let’s look at some reasons why it might just be worth watching.

Reason 1 : It's New, and Popular
    While “it is new” may not seem like a compelling argument at first, the fact that it is popular makes it a must to watch. If you’re a real anime fan, chances are you like to “be in the know” when it comes to the biggest anime titles. How many of us waited until One Piece was past episode 500, and only then began to laboriously watch all the episodes. Or how many more of us crammed 300 Naruto Episodes in a week? The Answer: too many of us. Most fans have a tendency to wait until a series is popular, before they start watching/reading it, for fear of wasting time on a new series that leads nowhere – or even worst, gets cancelled.

Well, Fairy Tail is fairly new, with almost 100 episodes. Also, it is already popular, sporting a massive fan base and impressive animation awards. It is guaranteed that it will not be cancelled. In fact, as the Anime superpowers Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach all conclude, Fairy Tail will have taken their place. That’s why this is as good a time as any to watch Fairy Tail, if for no other reason than you will be missing out on the next biggest anime!

Reason 2: It's Fun to Watch
    This reason is rather self-explanatory – Fairy Tail is a very fun series to watch. I mean… how could it not be? The main character is a pink-haired dragon slayer named Natsu, and his best friend is a cute flying blue cat named Happy. Natsu is the typical Shounen protagonist – lives for his friends, eats a lot…. And gets motion sick! Well, maybe that last one isn’t typical – but that’s all the reason more to watch Fairy Tail! Unlike in One Piece and Naruto where the episodes can drag on, and are plagued by fillers and flash backs, each Fairy Tail episode is action packed, progresses the storyline, and features minimal flash backs. The relationships between characters is compelling, and Happy is always around to say something funny in his cute voice.

Reason 3 : High Quality Production
    Fairy Tail just oozes quality. The animation quality is outstanding, and the soundtrack is very unique compared to most popular anime. The anime has a driving plot, and each of the character’s have their own intriguing back-story. While the plot may not be as emotionally intense and sad as some moments in Naruto or One Piece, it is nonetheless worth the watch!

All in all, Fairy Tail does best what all anime were created to do – it entertains. Watching those 80+ episodes to catch up to the series didn’t once feel like a chore. There are new plot developments at every corner, and the direction of the series is more unpredictable than any other anime I’ve ever seen.

If you have the time to spare, you should really consider watching this series!

Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Watch Fairy Tail!

I'll see if I can watch some eps. It does look interesting.

☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact 039 - Jigglypuff Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 01:50 PM
    Threads

It's like One Piece, Bleach and Naruto?
    No, thanks.

Also, typical protagonists suck.

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

manga >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anime

enough said!

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Haven’t we seen it all already with Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece?"
    This line made me take the rest with a pinch of salt.

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2017 02:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

I got another reason for you.
    Most people who watch action/adventure shounen complain about that the girls in them are useless and such, in FT though there are alot of usefull girls.
    I won`t mention them all since there would be big spoilers in that.

In Bleach they explain how, why, what etc when they do an attack, I for one don`t give a crap about how they did it, I just want to see it :P
    They`ve never explained something about attacks in FT, which leaves more time to progressing in the story xD

And there has never been a boring moment in it, even the few fillers are very exciting.

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

It is a great manga, but the anime is not as good as the manga.

The Anime is still good though.

Senior Member randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2012 01:59 PM
    Threads

Anime is pretty good to be honest, one of my favorites.
    Fighting scenes and story are not as good as Naruto's for example (haven't seen Bleach or OP, yet :P) but still I like it more than Naruto.

Junior Member Amai Yume is on a distinguished road Amai Yume's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2013 04:26 PM
    Threads

Fairy Tail is great and humorous i have watch 111 episode already and its getting better.

Junior Member LeaderYurippe is on a distinguished road LeaderYurippe's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2013 04:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

im up to episode 133.
    Fairy tail is one of my favorite animes, but i agree with raqyee, the fighting in naruto is definitely better.

Member Otahime is on a distinguished road Otahime's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Nachos
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2015 11:42 AM
    Threads

Fairy Tail doesn't seem like an anime that appeals to me. I'm not a fan of Naruto or Bleach, and only slightly a fan of One Piece. I still plan to give it a try, though, because one of my friends wants me to review it on my blog. x.x I'm not looking forward to it, but maybe it'll turn out better than expected.

Senior Member AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot has a reputation beyond repute AmandaNerdBot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2016 08:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: DesuMaiden

I might check this anime out on Crunchy Rolls.

Member marisauna is on a distinguished road marisauna's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2014 01:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Marisauna

Quote Originally Posted by Bulma_Briefs View Post
    I might check this anime out on Crunchy Rolls.
    Is Crunchyroll free? Is it even legal?

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleKatana View Post
    Reason 1 : It's New, and Popular
    While “it is new” may not seem like a compelling argument at first, the fact that it is popular makes it a must to watch. If you’re a real anime fan, chances are you like to “be in the know” when it comes to the biggest anime titles.
    If that's the primary reason why we "should" watch Fairy Tail, then I'm out.

Senior Member TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2014 10:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BishounenTao PSN ID: BishieShu XFIRE ID: snx21 Steam ID: BishieShu

I would say read it rather than watch it. It's the same tiresome rubbish though over and over again.

Also people need to stay dead and not magically stay alive for whatever reason.
    ざわ。。。ざわ
    MyAnimeList
    HummingBird
    Anilist

Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2017 03:25 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by marisauna View Post
    Is Crunchyroll free? Is it even legal?
    Crunchyroll is both free and legal. Of course there's a premium option that cost money but it is free.

--------

As for my take on Fairy Tail, I honestly love it, though the manga is better (as it usually is). I've already finished the series and am patiently waiting for it to return from hiatus.

| Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube | MyAnimeList |

"Frustrations will not last forever. Nobody can keep on going without some measure of reward."

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

I've also seen it, its pretty alright. Aside from "i got my friends so i can defeat everything and anything". Either way.. the real reason to reply.

@AshureeChan Dats-eh oneh pritty nice hat u have thur.

WOW!!!! Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts AK47 American Flag Ribbon Systems N64
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2023 04:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WootenClen

my autistic friend can’t shut the fuk up about fairy tail. just saying.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Kawaiislice Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2023 10:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kagxme4988 PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Quote Originally Posted by wizz-o-matic View Post
    manga >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anime

enough said!
    ↑↑↑↑ This.

I'd rather read the Fairy Tail manga, rather then watch it. Which I am doing.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Member marisauna is on a distinguished road marisauna's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2014 01:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Marisauna

Quote Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
    my autistic friend can’t shut the fuk up about fairy tail. just saying.
    That's how autistic people are. Either that or mentally retarded. Pick your poison.

Also, I'm probably not going to watch Fairy Tail. I've got better things to do than watch crappy shonen.
    Last edited by marisauna; 12-06-2013 at 03:47 PM.

Junior Member Swaggy Missy-Chan is on a distinguished road Swaggy Missy-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 10:05 PM
    Threads

Fairy tail has never ending adventures and quest, and also non-stop thriller My favourite quote is from natsu: Moetekitazo!! もえてきたぞ!!

Member OhMyAmethyst is on a distinguished road OhMyAmethyst's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2013 05:33 AM
    Threads

I might, now that I'm seeing it in a thread. Wow, a lot of people watch that, don't they? Ok, I'll give it a go. lol

Junior Member Kogari is on a distinguished road Kogari's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts 8 Ball Piano
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2014 08:27 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xXSheatknightXx

AAA I don't like long anime series so i'm not interested

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information