AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Your own Pirate Crew

Senior Member Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 Controller Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2012 04:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LPHybridSoldier PSN ID: LPHybridSoldier

Default Your own Pirate Crew

I was looking into One Piece the other day, I wondering if I could start watching it again ever since I stopped watching it on Toonami (For anyone who remembers Toonami, was that not the best? ). Turns out, I don't think I could ever get back into One Piece again. But I saw that Luffy's crew had a few more members in it since the last time I saw it. So I wondered what it would be like to have my own crew.

So the question is, if you could have your own Pirate Crew like Luffy, who would be in it? (No pictures are required, just thought it would be more fun that way :P)

Here's my Crew:

Halibel from Bleach

She's hot, sexy, smart, and a badass. What moe could you want? (lol, see what I did there?)

Yoko Littner from Gurren Lagann

Yoko is also hot and sexy, but she's also a great shot with her rifle

Haruko Haruhara from FLCL

Haruko is hilarious. Plain and simple. She might be a little crazy too. But she's badass with her guitar and is a good fighter surprisingly. She would be our comic relief. She's also pretty hot too XD

Kanu from Ikkitousen

If there was a toughest anime chick ever award, I'm almost positive Kanu would win it. She's also a another great fighter, and is extremely strong. She's also most likely the sexiest girl I've ever seen :3

Saeko from Highschool of the Dead

Saeko is another genuine badass. She is almost invincible with a sword. Not to mention she's one of the sexiest anime chicks ever. And with a crew, you definitely need at least one person who knows how to handle a sword.

Tsukiumi from Sekirei

Tsukiumi is a water Sekirei, that means she can control water, so she can use her powers to make the ship go faster and blah blah, you get the picture. I guess you could say she would be the ship's navigator.You never want to make Tsukiumi angry either, she's can get violent. She is one of the most powerful Sekirei in the series. She's also very funny in the Sekirei series as well. She's also very beautiful.

This is her dramatic face. LOL!

Sakura Haruno from Naruto

I figured the crew needs a doctor so I picked Sakura. She's also has monster strength and is pretty hot (to me).

Kukaku Shiba from Bleach

Kukaku would be our explosives expert. Since she blew Ichigo and his friends into the Seireitei with her giant cannon. Besides she looks kind of like a pirate! And she also has no right arm, every crew needs a person with some sort of missing body part!

Kakashi Hatake from Naruto

Just to make it so my ENTIRE crew isn't just sexy giant boobed women, I'll add Kakashi too. He's just plain funny, I think. He's also, smart and strong. And since he's so smart, he would be our battle strategist. I think it would also just be fun to have him around. Because whenever we need him and he's late he would say "Sorry, I got lost on the path of life" :P

Canti from FLCL

Canti is a medical mechanica robot that came out of Naota's head. He's funny(although he can't say a word), and he's a great chef. He's a hard worker and doesn't complain. So he'd be a great crew member. But he can't fight with out swallowing Naota(You would have to watch FLCL to get it), so I wouldn't really consider him anything more than a chef. Soooo, technically i still have only 9 crew members :P

So that's my crew. I kept it to 9 other people just like Luffy's. So, who would your crew be?
    Last edited by Todd; 07-21-2011 at 12:20 AM.

2. Likes Screwby liked this post
    Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Your own Pirate Crew

Haha interesting thread.
    Lelouch vi Britannia from Code Geass

With his intelligence and battle tactics he would be the leader and strategist of the crew.

Count Alucard from Hellsing

An immortal vampire who loves to torture his enemies. He would be the damage dealer of the crew with his twin guns Joshua and Jackal.

Ryougi Shiki from Kara no Kyoukai

With her close quarter combat skills and the ability to see the mortality of all living things, Shiki would easily dispatch any that board the ship.

Hei from Darker than Black

His ability to manipulate electricity would kill anyone that jumped into the water and his fighting skills allows him to support Shiki in CQC.

Yin from Darker than Black

Yin would be the scout for the team. Her ability to detect anything when she is in contact with water would be very useful

Kazuma Kannagi from Kaze no Stigma

Kazuma can fight at long distances by slicing the enemy ships up. He could also increase the ship's speed with his wind manipulation.

Dokuro Mitsukai from Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan

She would primary serve as the medic however she can also put up quite a fight.

Reiji Azuma from Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~

The sniper of the crew but can also perform extremely well in CQC.

Sebastian Michaelis from Kuroshitsuji

The cook and cleaner of the ship. In a fight he can beat any enemy into submission with just silverware.

4. Thanks Todd thanked for this post
    Likes Todd liked this post
    Senior Member Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Screwby View Post
    Haha interesting thread.
    Thank you! (I'm glad someone responded :P)i wasn't sure if this thread would make sense to anyone, but you got it perfect. Yours is actually very well thought out, while mine is just a bunch of hot chicks(and Kakashi). I actually went back and changed a few things. Like Kakashi would be the battle strategist and Tsukiumi the navigator. Thanks for the solid reply!

Member KENDARRR is on a distinguished road KENDARRR's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2011 01:04 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KENAVONLICTON PSN ID: KENDURKADERRR Steam ID: GanondorfPoot

Id have
    Gokudera from Reborn!
    Altair from Assassin's Creed.
    Zabuza from Naruto.
    Yoruichi from Bleach
    Piccolo from DBZ
    Canti from FLCL
    Italy from Hetalia (Just in case I lose) XD
    Blastoise from Pokemon
    AAAAAND Ichigo from Bleach I guess. XD
    Sorry for not adding pictures if that was necessary.

Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by KENDARRR View Post
    Id have
    Gokudera from Reborn!
    Altair from Assassin's Creed.
    Zabuza from Naruto.
    Yoruichi from Bleach
    Piccolo from DBZ
    Canti from FLCL
    Italy from Hetalia (Just in case I lose) XD
    Blastoise from Pokemon
    AAAAAND Ichigo from Bleach I guess. XD
    Sorry for not adding pictures if that was necessary.
    No it's totally fine! I should've made it clear that no pictures are required. Altair from AC was unexpected, but great choice. Blastoise? LOL! That's awesome. And YES! I wanna add Canti too! He's funny and a great cook! Love the list man.

Member KENDARRR is on a distinguished road KENDARRR's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2011 01:04 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KENAVONLICTON PSN ID: KENDURKADERRR Steam ID: GanondorfPoot

XD Thanks. I wanted to put some one else in stead of Ichigo but it works. XD

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information