AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who would you like to be Tohru Honda's Lover/Partner ?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kyo Sohma

1 100.00%
  • Yuki Sohma

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What was the First Anime that ever made you CRY ?

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2018 12:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: k9craze

Default Re: What was the First Anime that ever made you CRY ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bassoonista View Post
    A... Gaara bag... like the bag (gourd, whatever) on his back? o_O

Lol. I wouldn't think so, because that would garner a lot of attention but it's the first thing that popped up in my mind. =P

I own a purse like Nodame's purse from Nodame Cantabile, but I didn't even know it was from that series when I got it, so there's no way anybody could even recognize that's where it is from. (but I'm assuming your bag actually has Gaara on it?)
    Spot on about the gourd.

I see (about Nodame's purse). I guess it's not that obvioius then.
    [Random words of wisdom here]
    [Photo signature here]
    [Random words here]

Member Katie Dawn is on a distinguished road Katie Dawn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2011 11:22 AM
    Threads

Not entirely sure, but 99% sure it was Pokémon ... when Ash got caught in between Mew and Mewtwo's battle; when Ash let Butterfree go; when Ash thought Pikachu was better off in the wild. I don't know which would be first, but I'm gonna say the movie. Oh, and then there's the 4th movie when Celebi dies ... I bawled!

However, if the question was "Which anime made me cry the most?" ... INUYASHA! Just in "The Final Act" alone, I couldn't tell you how many times I cried. I don't want to give too much away, because I don't know how many people have actually watched it ... but I'm telling you, there are some parts that I know I'll cry again if I re-watch it.

Senior Member ~Fallen~Angel~ is on a distinguished road ~Fallen~Angel~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Soul Eater Logo Red Dango
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2014 02:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Super Ko Rider

clannad and the grave of the fireflies movie. so BEAUTIFUL!! ToT

You find life unfair? Try being and egg. You only get laid once, you only get eaten once, it takes four minutes to get hard, but only two to get soft, you share a box with eleven other guys, but what's worse was the only chick to sit on you is your mom!

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bassoonista View Post
    Pokemon. Lol.

the movie where Ash turned to stone.
    I was bawling while watching that.

Member Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori's Avatar
    Gil
    Approved
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2013 03:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kazetori- Steam ID: Kazetori

I guess it was probably Kikaider, I don't know if anyone has seen that, but I remember sitting in my parents basement like 6 years ago right as I was just getting into anime, and watching this on Adult Swim. The last episodes made me so sad! T_T

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2022 10:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

Quote Originally Posted by Katie Dawn View Post
    Not entirely sure, but 99% sure it was Pokémon ... when Ash got caught in between Mew and Mewtwo's battle; when Ash let Butterfree go; when Ash thought Pikachu was better off in the wild. I don't know which would be first, but I'm gonna say the movie. Oh, and then there's the 4th movie when Celebi dies ... I bawled!
    I'll be honest and say that Pokemon had its moments, and all those were it; especially in movie one when Ash was petrified by the twin psychic attacks. Came close to bawling. Second place is also Ash releasing Pikachu into the wild. But I think the only reason that scene was that well was because of the "Pikachu's Goodbye" song played in the English dub. Just listening to it once without even a video to go with it can still do it.

I don't know what was used in the original Japanese version, all I know is the English one.

Member Katie Dawn is on a distinguished road Katie Dawn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2011 11:22 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by CapnJack View Post
    I think the only reason that scene was that well was because of the "Pikachu's Goodbye" song played in the English dub. Just listening to it once without even a video to go with it can still do it.
    Yeah, that gets me the most ... the music. Inuyasha has made me cry a lot too because of the music. lol

Senior Member Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion has a reputation beyond repute Loxaerion's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2012 07:01 AM
    Threads

cardcaptor sakura. hahaha! the last episode of the series was just too much for me. i was a kid back then and i hated how it ended. especially when sakura realized how she really felt for shaoran and by that time it was already too late cause he's leaving. haha

Junior Member dustin789 will become famous soon enough dustin789's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2011 03:05 PM
    Threads

Might have almost shed a tear watching Kannon 2006.

Senior Member sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Systems PS3 Ferrari 456 GT2 Laptop
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Fruit Basket.

Senior Member ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Hat Pocket Watch Blackjack
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2015 11:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: redsupersonicninja

My first was Ga-Rei Zero. Made me cry twice

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What does the thread title has to do with the poll in the beginning?

Anyway, the first anime I ever cried to has to be Sailor Moon. I don't remember which anime I first cried to but Sailor Moon was the first anime I really watched (as far as I remember it) and since it's quite sad here and there I have to been crying to it so.... Sailor Moon. *drums with nail on the desk*

Quote Originally Posted by Katie Dawn View Post
    Pokemon is more of a sad anime then you think at the first glance at it. I have also cried to it many times.
    Like for example as you mentioned, when he sent away Butterfree, that was just to much for the younger me...
    Last edited by SuXrys; 10-24-2011 at 09:45 AM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Junior Member misty moon will become famous soon enough misty moon's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 04:11 PM
    Threads

death note...
    in last episode the death of light make me cry

Junior Member Requiem13 is on a distinguished road Requiem13's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2011 02:30 PM
    Threads

Inuyasha(since that was my first anime), the episode(48 I think) when Kagome goes back home after seeing Inuyasha kiss Kikyo the second time. ;(

Junior Member layt is on a distinguished road layt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2011 08:47 AM
    Threads

Clannad after story I do not know why but this season made ​​the posters especially when the heroine died

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

well the first animay i watched fruits basket. there is this sean where momiji is talking about his mom and how she forgot that he was her son becous him being her son was making her sick. so her memerie was eraced and when he was talking to toru about it i just started crying. i would never have to go though what momiji went though

Junior Member Seal13 is on a distinguished road Seal13's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 07:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Elfen Lied... Easily, when Nyu was lost I felt so bad for her she seemed so helpless and i just wanted to go to her and help her so she wouldn't be alone anymore because she was so cluess and it made me sad :c

Junior Member Seal13 is on a distinguished road Seal13's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 07:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i cried too when i saw that, and when misa amane was being taken advantage of by light :c

Senior Member bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2014 09:29 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: bardabe

pokemon, virtual cookie to who can guess what episode.
    Under construction.

Fearless Red Mage SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13's Avatar
    Gil
    Talkative
    Gifts Ice Ornament Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2013 07:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, ALMOST any dramatic anime made me cry. But Romeo x Juliet made me cry totally. T_T
    another one was The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Senior Member TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2014 10:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BishounenTao PSN ID: BishieShu XFIRE ID: snx21 Steam ID: BishieShu

I don't remember, either it hasn't happened or it wasn't significant. I know I've come close alot though, like Naruto (I'm ashamed but proud), Clannad, Grave of the fireflies etc.
    ざわ。。。ざわ
    MyAnimeList
    HummingBird
    Anilist

Junior Member BluShades has a brilliant future BluShades has a brilliant future BluShades has a brilliant future BluShades has a brilliant future BluShades has a brilliant future BluShades has a brilliant future BluShades has a brilliant future BluShades has a brilliant future BluShades has a brilliant future BluShades has a brilliant future BluShades has a brilliant future BluShades's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2012 10:42 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BluShades PSN ID: BluShades Steam ID: BluShades

Gurren lagann's ending.

Coolest thing on the internet in 1995

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

I probably cried when Andrew Waltfeld and Mwu La Flaga "died" in Gundam SEED, since they were so badass.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Banned Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine's Avatar
    Gil
    Question
    Gifts Spiderman Biplane IPhone
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2014 10:08 AM
    Threads

The Dog of Flanders anime movie :'(

Name:  36782.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  90.6 KB

Makes me cry whenever i watch..
    SIGGY PET RAISING WINDOW:
    [CURRENT PET STATUS]

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The last episode of Angel Beats...I had tears streaming and didn't even know it.
    It's always in the last place you'd think of looking!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information