AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: "Don't shoot, I have a wife and children!"

Threaded View

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default "Don't shoot, I have a wife and children!"

So here's the act: You and your best trusted mates are doing a heist at a bank in the area. The plan is solid, your escape is assured through the secret tunnel below the manager's office and getaway truck waiting at the other end. The Feds outside don't know what to do, so they desperately send a die-hard Bruce Willis in to try some heroics on your men, but you easily shoot the bald geezer in the face three times. Now, the Feds broke their side of the negotiation, so by diplomacy you must shoot one(1) hostage and have the Feds take the blame for it; you find two expendable candidates, but there's a predicament:
    When you point your gun at one of them, he clichčically yells "Don't shoot, I have a wife, and kids and a mansion and a puppy and loving parents who raised me so hard blablablablabla..."
    When you point you gun at the other, he yells "Don't shoot, 'cause my life is all I have."

So stop wasting time; shoot one of them and you can tell us why in the getaway truck (like now, in this thread).
    Last edited by Eris; 07-12-2011 at 03:15 PM.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Thread Information