AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf X: Detective Conan x Phoenix Wright x Professor Layton Version

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Default Re: Wolf X: Detective Conan x Phoenix Wright x Professor Layton Version

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    I have to ask, what's the logic behind this?

Her vote, and reasoning behind it, successfully killed off a wolf. Doesn't make sense to me to vote for someone who did that :/
    Good point maybe DB is a wolf.

Also, @animeyay and @miniPhil : I think we're being quick to judge @SigmaSD here. His attempt to "reverse the mass vote against Tsuki" was made after voting had already ended. It had zero effect on the actual voting, and as such is the equivalent to the post not existing at all.

Personally, I think we're being too quick to write animeyay off here. For all we know, and this is purely just a possibility, but it could have been two Wolves that were faced with the prospect of lynching. Just a possibility, though. :S
    I had thought of that but it makes little sense to have Tsuki die over animeyay if it was two wolves with the prospect of dying. Tsuki was head wolf. Why kill the head one when most of the others can escape lynching once? On top of that if both were wolves then why did animeyay change his vote? Why compromise the leader so late in the game? The only reason I can think of is if the wolves are playing the most dastardly game ever and have removed all suspicion from animeyay to keep him to the end game.

Sigma gets my vote as their change of heart(you've activated my trap card) screams wolf. Remember Sigma's vote would not have gotten rid of animeyay, only saved Tsuki. Why save Tsuki if you're an innocent townie? What's the difference between either?
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    But the problem is precisely that he tried to reverse the situation. Even in real life, one can be charged for attempted murder. Yes, his vote was too late and didn't count, but that doesn't change the fact that he made the attempt.

Like I said, this is the only lead I have at the moment, so I'm going with it, unless someone provides some more interesting info.
    Quote Originally Posted by miniPhil View Post
    I had thought of that but it makes little sense to have Tsuki die over animeyay if it was two wolves with the prospect of dying. Tsuki was head wolf. Why kill the head one when most of the others can escape lynching once? On top of that if both were wolves then why did animeyay change his vote? Why compromise the leader so late in the game? The only reason I can think of is if the wolves are playing the most dastardly game ever and have removed all suspicion from animeyay to keep him to the end game.

Sigma gets my vote as their change of heart(you've activated my trap card) screams wolf. Remember Sigma's vote would not have gotten rid of animeyay, only saved Tsuki. Why save Tsuki if you're an innocent townie? What's the difference between either?
    Fair enough, fair enough. I was just trying to make sense of this, is all.

This reasoning, right now, makes the most sense to me. With that, I'll vote for SigmaSD.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

[deep breath]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO!!!

Ill also go for SigmaSD. Theres not too much logic, but seeing as how I know a whole lotta nothing, this is better than what I have

FYI-
    I no longer have access to a computer outside of school [wednesday nights, friday mornings]

I -do- have my phone, but its a bit slow for constant checking purposes. So you wont really be hearing a whole lot from me until the new laptop I ordered comes in. Scruffy already knows this. But yeah, I'll still be voting, just wont be -as- active in terms of discussions and PMs.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I guess I'll follow the crowd and go with SigmaSD

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I like this game so far. It's been one surprise after another: first the Alpha Wolf's down, then the Seer.
    And if anyone has played Apollo Justice, they should have noticed that the two Townies dead so far (Apollo and Trucy) are siblings. =x

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Screwby View Post
    I guess I'll follow the crowd and go with SigmaSD
    Hmm...now this is interesting.

I'd like for everyone to note that earlier on, maverickgirl voted against @Screwby . Proof:
    Quote Originally Posted by maverickgirl View Post
    I'm randomly voting for Screwby.

And you guys voting for Aleyna should be voting for YAKA I think, lol
    Two things strike me as odd. First, is that maverickgirl died, when she had voted Screwby. The second, is that here Screwby is following in a bandwagon vote against @SigmaSD , without offering any explanation for voting other than just "following the crowd." Extremely suspicious to me o.o

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    Two things strike me as odd. First, is that maverickgirl died, when she had voted Screwby. The second, is that here Screwby is following in a bandwagon vote against SigmaSD, without offering any explanation for voting other than just "following the crowd." Extremely suspicious to me o.o
    I agree this could be something suspicious, but since we're still very early in the game, hardly anything will make sense or be predictable. I'm still more inclined to believe that the Wolves got lucky with their random pick of maverickgirl, rather than that Screwby got mad at the one vote he received from maverickgirl and wanted to get back at her. lol

Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aleyna. Why? No suspicions and revenge for the last game.

If anyone has any leads PM me, I'm not psychic.
    victoria aut mors

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

So I don't have the patience to keep waiting for the host to come here to tally the votes:

Sigma SD (5): animeyay, miniPhil, Scruffy, MaruDashi, Screwby
    YAK YAK BLAKA KAKA WOHOOH/Aleyna (3): dark_butterfly, -GAZKUL-, Furore
    The Rebel (1): Xey Oiz
    Xey Oiz (1): Orochimaru
    dark_butterfly (1): Norweigian Moose

10. Thanks Hanamaru Kunikida thanked for this post
    Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

My vote gose to YAK YAK BLAKA KAKA WOHOOH this time around.
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I agree this could be something suspicious, but since we're still very early in the game, hardly anything will make sense or be predictable. I'm still more inclined to believe that the Wolves got lucky with their random pick of maverickgirl, rather than that Screwby got mad at the one vote he received from maverickgirl and wanted to get back at her. lol
    I don't believe that Screwby was "mad" but rather..worried.

Recall the last game, Wolf 9. Early on in the game, Xey Oiz had mentioned "suspicions" of Daken. Later in the game, when the mayor (who was Screwby) was still alive, it would have made more sense to kill the mayor as opposed to Xey, especially considering he knew who the mayor was. The only explanation that seemed reasonable for that was that he wanted to silence the only one who was currently suspicious of him, which was Xey.

I just think that it's possible that the same thing may have happened here.

Thanks for the discussion though, bro. :3

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi View Post
    Kaitou Kid is an independent, don't forget. So don't completely trust that player.
    Dang, forgot about that. CRA,,,,, poop.

Quote Originally Posted by Xey Oiz View Post
    I vote for The Rebel, since it has been mentioned that he's never been a wolf this might be his time and the chances are pretty high, sorry. >_>;;
    OH, now you have heard wrong. I was one of the original AF Wolves of V1. I just have cruddy luck and keep getting townie roles since then. See, it's a conspirousy to keep me from being lazy, and endulging in random killing. That or just to make me have a headache from all the messaging I have to do as a townie where I didn't have to do any thinking or messaging as a wolf.

OH, and I cast my vote for Scruffy cause Maverickgirl messaged me saying he was a wolf BEFORE she died. Course, she told me the seer mentioned it to her,, which was a smart move on her part since she hadn't been able to check my role yet to confirm my townieship.
    Last edited by The Rebel; 07-15-2011 at 01:19 PM.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

@The Rebel

I've been thinking about it and I don't really think voting for you is right since all I have is the possibility, I need proof first, anyways I will vote later and see if I can dig up anything by then.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Hmm, now that is definitely a VERY INTERESTING piece of information from The Rebel and maverickgirl. The more I read over it, the more I want to believe it. Oh heck, why not? If it turns out false, then The Rebel will have a lot of explanation to do.

Unvote. Vote Scruffy.

Senior Member Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Gimp Black Beauty LesPauls 143 - Snorlax
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2011 01:44 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: NMoose

But why are a lot of you voting for Yak? I mean, he was one of those who voted out the Alpha Wolf...

~sig by me o3o^ Miyavi ftw~

~Thanks to Seung-li for the awesome sig!~

PM me! Befriend me! I don't bite... Hard.

My Tumblr! - Follow me for awesomeness!

Add me on KakaoTalk! My ID is NorwegianMoose!

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

SigmaSD (4): miniPhil, Scruffy, MaruDashi, Screwby
    YAK YAK BLAKA KAKA WOHOOH/Aleyna (4): dark_butterfly, -GAZKUL-, Furore,
    Meteorkeeper

dark_butterfly (1): Norweigian Moose
    Scruffy (2) The Rebel, animeyay

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lolol Yak is a lady, Norwegian Moose. :U I only voted for her because I chose outta a random generator.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

19. Likes Aleyna liked this post
    Senior Member Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose has a reputation beyond repute Norwegian Moose's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Gimp Black Beauty LesPauls 143 - Snorlax
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2011 01:44 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: NMoose

...OOOOOH. Oh well, that doesn't matter, just me being sexist. *sarcasm* Anyways, REVOOOTE! I want to vote for SigmaSD!

~sig by me o3o^ Miyavi ftw~

~Thanks to Seung-li for the awesome sig!~

PM me! Befriend me! I don't bite... Hard.

My Tumblr! - Follow me for awesomeness!

Add me on KakaoTalk! My ID is NorwegianMoose!

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

SigmaSD (6): miniPhil, Scruffy, MaruDashi, Screwby, Norwegian Moose, Daken(texted me).
    YAK YAK BLAKA KAKA WOHOOH/Aleyna (4): dark_butterfly, -GAZKUL-, Furore,
    Meteorkeeper

Scruffy (2) The Rebel, animeyay

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Looks like SigmaSD is going down. So far, the person I been talking to claiming to be Phoenix still hasn't found out any roles,,, and doesn't plan on pardoning any lynchees. Mainly cause no one has messaged them and bothered to try and form a alliance. Seems I'm the only one to have messaged,,, but since I can't confirm the player's role,,, I refuse to say what role I got. But hey, I ain't learned anyone else's role either so. Seems no one willing to share much.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I'm actually curious about whether SigmaSD is innocent or not. He hasn't been around at all, so maybe it's a little unfair to him that he can't defend himself. But gotta do what we gotta do.

But I will definitely feel guilty if SigmaSD turns out to be a Townie, since I was the one who started the accusation against him. >.<

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

1 Hour 44 mins Left to Vote.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm actually curious about whether SigmaSD is innocent or not. He hasn't been around at all, so maybe it's a little unfair to him that he can't defend himself. But gotta do what we gotta do.

But I will definitely feel guilty if SigmaSD turns out to be a Townie, since I was the one who started the accusation against him. >.<
    Not to mention,,,,, if I recall correctly,,, SigmaSD is a girl. But who knows, maybe Phoenix will break with their trend and save Sigma?
    So far though, I get the impression it won't happen unless there's some communication going on. And so far, I've only had ONE player even claim to be any role, everyone else is VERY tight lipped and doesn't seem to be sharing much of anything. But the one player I have talked to claims to be Phoenix,,,, and hasn't been able to learn anybody's role either.

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

:U Oh that's the orange juice thing. Sigma doesn't seem that suspicious to me, even though he did try to save Tsuki xD

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

みんなで歌おうよ!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2013 06:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by miniPhil View Post
    I love you ^_^
    I'm sure some of you are about to scream that I am a wolf as I am replying to this post, trying to clear my name. But I'd be just as suspect of being a wolf by not replying. Or admitting that I am one.
    I'm not replying to clear my name but rather because a gentleman should always stand to his accusations. Aku has made the effort of this post and I will honour him with a reply.
    Thanks, I appreciate that. ^_^

My apologies for letting you wait all this time for my reply. A gentleman doesn't make a lady wait, but I'm not a gentleman. =P (Or more like, I'm studying for a short, compressed summer course and preparing crap for my trip next week, so excuse my lack of enthusiasm in writing a wall of text for a post game.)

A real man admits to his mistakes, and I'll admit to you that my strong accusation to you was not much beyond a way to kill some time. =P However, I still do not have my suspicions removed from you or animeyay.

First, animeyay changed his vote to Tsuki merely to save his butt when he figured out he was about to get killed. That doesn't remove the suspicions around him. Strangely, though, you let that slip by very quickly. Doesn't that sound like you wanted to divert attention from him?

As I am almost positive that anyone who had voted against Tsuki before animeyay did is a townie, I cannot passively let Aleyna die this turn, so I might vote against SigmaSD if the votes shift against her. However, the info we got from The Rebel is more important right now, so I'll cast my vote on Scruffy for now.

Also, if SigmaSD dies and turns out to be a wolf, you dear miniPhil would be strongly likely to be a townie, and you would deserve my apology. Animeyay? Yes, though not as much...

Now let's clarify some old stuff, although they're a little overdue and mostly useless now:
    Now this is the part that has me suspecting you my dearest Aku. Why can't I be the wolf the kills people when they die,
    Because it would be a foolish move to invite people to see you from the beginning if the only thing you can do is taking a townie with you (at least considering the small proportion of wolves; it would be a big blow to your team).
    or that other one that does something.
    The other one is pure suicide.
    Instead you assume I am one who can evade eviction. Yet won't getting evicted prove who I am even if I survive for another round?
    You can claim to be Phoenix Wright or something. True, it would be stupid if Phoenix Wright did something like this, but you still can claim that. (Also, I said this is the less likely possibility (since it would have bad repercussions), so it's not really something big that you can use to straw-man my post.)
    You didn't list those wolves because you think I'm trying to get caught(a waste of a pretty valuable ability so early, no?) but rather because you want more votes on your side. That's why "I get support from at least 3 more people" is underlined. You want me out quickly. I have my eye on you friend.
    Perhaps that was a bit of dumb move on my part, but remember: people wouldn't easily swallow something silly like this, so it's obvious it wasn't a crippled try to take you down. I was just trying to test something a little retarded. =P
    Last edited by Aku no Hikari; 07-15-2011 at 05:53 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information