AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf X: Detective Conan x Phoenix Wright x Professor Layton Version

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf X: Detective Conan x Phoenix Wright x Professor Layton Version

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    So are we actually gonna start voting? or keep chatting?
    SigmaSD went for Aleyna already I see.
    I vote for The Rebel just for his somewhat disturbing interest in death penalty.
    Pardon me? As I recall, you the people elected for the Death Penalty. I merely support what the people signed up for, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzooiin.... what have we started? right then it's point and prey time...... this day phase my vote goes too....... bum budda bam...... Aleyna
    Point and prey!? GAZ, it sounds like wolf talk to me!

But really,,, I have heard not one single word from anyone yet, no messages or anything. How do I know who to vote for when no one is talking to me, eh?
    For now, I guess I shall go with GAZKUL simply cause of his "point and prey" comment.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

2. Likes animeyay liked this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

*shrugs, the people just don't learn
    in every game they want to get rid of me first.
    it's like I'm a magnet for attracting lynch votes. lol

but I will say this: unless you're a Wolf, you don't want me dead.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay, I'm just alittle confused here. For the Great LordShinigami's ultimate strategy to work, what roles have to find eachother and work together?

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
    Okay, I'm just alittle confused here. For the Great LordShinigami's ultimate strategy to work, what roles have to find eachother and work together?
    I think we would have to bring out @Orochimaru for this, since I don't know what strategy you're talking about even XD

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think we would have to bring out @Orochimaru for this, since I don't know what strategy you're talking about even XD
    Yeah we would. The Ultimate Strategy was introduced during the first half of V1. Basically, if players with certain roles could hook up, they could balance out the odds. See wolves know who the other wolves are, but townies don't. But if say the seer, healer, and assassin hooked up, they could check players, and be able to save or eliminate other players. After all, the seer can check a role, then the assassin could take that wolf out, freeing up votes for other possible wolves. And if the seer checked a role and found them to be a townie, then the healer could save that player from death possibly. This round though, seems we have a role that can save each player in the game once from being lynched. So if that role could hookup with the seer, then it would be possible to save townies from being lynched, at least once anyways.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
    Yeah we would. The Ultimate Strategy...
    Oh that!!! Yea, makes sense to me. But it does take a LOT of communication and, most importantly, luck, to accomplish. Besides, I still stand by my argument that knowing too much makes the game boring, so I won't proactively seek out other roles this time. I like me some suspense =D

And I totally forgot there's Phoenix Wright!!! Yo PHOENIX WRIGHT, defend me if I get too many votes!! ~ pretty please?

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

:U And the magic meat ball says "No."

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

9. Dislikes animeyay disliked this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by dark_butterfly View Post
    :U And the magic meat ball says "No."
    hey, I was asking Phoenix Wright, not the magic meat ball D: lol

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I imagine Phoenix will probably play it safe and save his/her ability for those who he/she can manage to confirm as townies. Otherwise, he's/she's liable to windup saving wolves. Would be nice though if he/she could find the seer soon. That way they could find townies and make sure they don't get killed off. But that's just the way I see it if I was playing that role.
    Last edited by The Rebel; 07-13-2011 at 01:10 PM.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

but there's no limit to how many times Phoenix Wright can use his ability, he just can't use it on the same player, twice.

Or at least that's what I thought Shinichi said...?

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

=p I can't use logic usually. At all. xD; :U Well the magic meat ball has the soul of Phoenix Wright in it.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Really? Can you ask the soul to save me if they try to lynch me?

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by dark_butterfly View Post
    =p I can't use logic usually. At all. xD; :U Well the magic meat ball has the soul of Phoenix Wright in it.
    Attachment 46662

Ugh, why am I still in my Pokemon mode? I blame @Tsuki.

16. Likes *Tsuki* liked this post
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

:U @The Rebel Nu. ^~^

xD Pokemon are awesome.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

but there's no limit to how many times Phoenix Wright can use his ability, he just can't use it on the same player, twice.

Or at least that's what I thought Shinichi said...?
    Bored at work, no customers but I only will be on for a few minutes. xD

Anyways, that's exactly what I said...he can use it on anyone he pleases, including himself but like you said that I said, only once, once used, and the person wishes to use it for a second time. I will reject it and ask the person to use it on someone else or not at all.

@Tsuki. Shiho will be exposed but think of Shiho as a sacrifice bait to save the remaining wolves. xD
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 07-13-2011 at 01:40 PM.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I vote for Orochimaru.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Leaders underlined:

Aleyna - SigmaSD, -GAZKUL-, 悪のヒカリン,
    Norwegian Moose - Orochimaru
    dark_butterfly - Scruffy
    animeyay - Tsuki., miniPhil, Meteorkeeper, .Sev
    miniPhil - Aku no Hikari
    Air-Jumper - animeyay
    Scruffy - dark_butterfly, Daken
    Tsuki. - Air-jumper, Aleyna, Norwegian Moose, MaruDashi
    Screwby - maverickgirl
    Orochimaru: Twelfth Levitation, Xey Oiz
    -GAZKUL- - The Rebel

@Furore and @Screwby left yet to vote.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 07-13-2011 at 05:03 PM.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You know what I just realized? @Elphaba isn't playing this version. I miss Elphaba. <3

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

22. Thanks Elphaba thanked for this post
    Likes Elphaba liked this post
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

:U Why is Scruffy listed twice?

24. Likes Aleyna liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Good eye. D=

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

:U Lolol I hash good sight.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bad eyes, already did. =D

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

xD I read wrong, my apologies.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol, girl...editing your post is bad. D= Face it like a man...or a little girl, rather.

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

:U Oh well. Its not like chour better :U

Closed Thread

Thread Information