AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Geass Runaway

Member Kaien is a jewel in the rough Kaien is a jewel in the rough Kaien is a jewel in the rough Kaien is a jewel in the rough Kaien's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2011 02:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Question Geass Runaway

We all know that the Geass is a great and amazing power even if they have such limitations but if the user is lack of willpower he/she may comsumed by it and lose control on it like Mao, his lack of willpower turns his Geass to Geass Runaway..

but, in case of Lelouch that have a great will to down the Britain Empire and to make peace not only for Nunnaly but for the whole world..he also lose his control on his geass..but why? And how? The answer is never reveal in anime/manga.

So in my own opinion..it's because of Lelouch's mental instability in that period of time. Or because of excessive use and reached it's limit. Maybe both?

What's your opinion?
    "Never stand still, always keep walking.. ..until the day you die."

− Mana Walker −

Member shaqpabst will become famous soon enough shaqpabst's Avatar
    Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2011 11:05 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: inuyasha shaq

Default Re: Geass Runaway

I would have to say both. In the end he made the world a peaceful place, in which in my mind was mind boggling. He could of left it the way it was in the beginning where everyone is happy for him, but he took the ultimate sacrifice, making the world hate him. That combined with the emotions of Black Knights betraying him, Kallen, C2, Nunally and that having an emotional train about him. But right when he wanted it to end, and just give in his powers took over which killed Euphy. So I would have to say being weak, or opening up to failure

☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact 039 - Jigglypuff Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 01:50 PM
    Threads

I don't know what you're talking about.
    He only lost the control over Geass when he occidentally used it on Euphemia...right?

And if you are referring to the fact that it spread to his right eye....well, isn't it what always happens if ones Geass reaches a certain point of power?

Member Kaien is a jewel in the rough Kaien is a jewel in the rough Kaien is a jewel in the rough Kaien is a jewel in the rough Kaien's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nathanromml View Post
    I don't know what you're talking about.
    He only lost the control over Geass when he occidentally used it on Euphemia...right?

And if you are referring to the fact that it spread to his right eye....well, isn't it what always happens if ones Geass reaches a certain point of power?
    from the beginning Lelouch has no intention to use his geass to Euphie if they're negotiation will turn alright but coincidencely while he's mocking about "killing the Japanese" he lost his control to his geass at the same time. Lelouch had never refused that it was happen accidentally instead he take it like he planned it from the start.

In my first theory why Lelouch lost the control of his geass was because of his mental instability..the war is too complicated for him, his priority is to make a peaceful world for Nunnaly while he need to be more evil to beat the other evil. The second is because of excessive use and it reached it's limit and has a potential to bear the code, but not all who reach their limit was able surpass it like Mao.

Lelouch's geass was spreaded to his right eye because he make a resolve while he's talking with his parents in that dimensional world.

− Mana Walker −

☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact 039 - Jigglypuff Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 01:50 PM
    Threads

I thoguht he lost control cause it his Geass became powerful enough and reached the "critical" point at which it changed his left eye permanently.... and it came as a shock to him/he didn't realise what had happened until it was too late.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nathanromml View Post
    I thoguht he lost control cause it his Geass became powerful enough and reached the "critical" point at which it changed his left eye permanently.... and it came as a shock to him/he didn't realise what had happened until it was too late.
    nope..the true power of geass will only achieved if

the user make a resolve for his/her goal after their geass was reach the critical stage.

cc says that the

"Power of Kings" (cc calls the geass like this before lelouch called it geass) is a strong power but if the user is lack of willpower he/she will consumed by it like Mao, he achieve the final stage but because he already consumed by it..but in other hand lelouch's strong will gets him to make a resolve so he achieve the final stage.

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

Geass stages:

Initial stage ~ only one eye has a sigil.
    Middle/Critical stage ~ the user can't deactivate their geass. In these time period they need to make a resolve & achieve the final stage..or they consumed by it because of their lack of will, if the geass has reached the final stage at this state there's no hope left for the user to control it..but in the other hand if the user have enough willpower but no resolve he/she will not consumed by it but still they can't deactivate it.
    True form/Final stage ~ the geass sigil can see in both eyes.

other geass users:

Charles zi Britannia ~ at the beginning of the series he already achieved the true form of his geass.
    Bismarck Waldstein ~ he reach the critical point but he never make a resolve..he can't deactivate his geass so he sew his right eye to temporarily close his eye.
    Rolo Lamperouge ~ he died before his geass reached its limit because everytime he use his geass his heart stops to beat.

− Mana Walker −

Senior Member tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Book Be Mine Heart
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 04:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

maybe he just got confused of what he was really fighting for--
    he fought against those whom he wanted to protect, right?

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tesaamari View Post
    maybe he just got confused of what he was really fighting for--
    he fought against those whom he wanted to protect, right?
    Zero's main goal in that time why he take a negotiation with Euphie is

to gain the trust and support of the Elevens so he can increase the power of the Black Knights..
    but still there's a posibility that he confused at the same time 'cause he feel pity for the Elevens and he know their desires to have freedom like he want for Nunnaly.

In the first season, Lelouch's top priority is to make a peaceful world for Nunnaly, only for Nunnaly and he almost doesn't care a little for others..when he knew that Nunnaly was kidnapped he got panic and leave the battlefield immediately. but in the second season he make sure

that the whole world will achieve peace & freedom and completely down the Britain Empire even if he need to fight those he want to protect 'cause in the end he know what would happen after the "Zero Requiem"

− Mana Walker −

Senior Member tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Book Be Mine Heart
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaien View Post
    Zero's main goal in that time why he take a negotiation with Euphie is

to gain the trust and support of the Elevens so he can increase the power of the Black Knights..
    but still there's a posibility that he confused at the same time 'cause he feel pity for the Elevens and he know their desires to have freedom like he want for Nunnaly.

In the first season, Lelouch's top priority is to make a peaceful world for Nunnaly, only for Nunnaly and he almost doesn't care a little for others..when he knew that Nunnaly was kidnapped he got panic and leave the battlefield immediately. but in the second season he make sure

that the whole world will achieve peace & freedom and completely down the Britain Empire even if he need to fight those he want to protect 'cause in the end he know what would happen after the "Zero Requiem"
    oh i see... well i admire lelouch for his intelligence and bravery-- it would take a "real man" to do what he did and react to the consequences the way he reacted... i would surely go insane if i was on his place x(

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tesaamari View Post
    oh i see... well i admire lelouch for his intelligence and bravery-- it would take a "real man" to do what he did and react to the consequences the way he reacted... i would surely go insane if i was on his place x(
    yup! He's really intelligent, he can put aside his emotions for the sake of others and even the whole world.

your absolutely right!! XD same for me if i was on his place.

− Mana Walker −

Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Book Be Mine Heart
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaien View Post
    yup! He's really intelligent, he can put aside his emotions for the sake of others and even the whole world.

your absolutely right!! XD same for me if i was on his place.
    i would love having him as my coach in chess tournaments, i love the way he thinks and moves-- i really really like lelouch, but watching code geass over and over again makes me so affected and that's not good as they say--

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information