AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best and worst movies you have ever seen?

Senior Member truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2020 07:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Bobbly Wobbly

Default Best and worst movies you have ever seen?

So, as a film major at the University of Kansas...I would love to know what movies put a big smile on your face...or what movies make you do this...

Best

1. Elephant - A very dark movie...heavy realism and great camera work.

2. Paranormal Activity - This is really a love or hate movie...personally I enjoyed the fact that they took the time to actually research home movie footage of "sprites" and that they studied demonology. Thus, giving the religious a scary and far more "real" experience. (I'm not saying it's correct...but I love the creativity)

3. Social Network - It may not be 100% accurate but it was actually fairly close. The Winkleweisses were dead on as far as capturing their personality and the script made the movie...as well as the fantastic soundtrack.

Worst

1. Leprechaun 4 (Leprechaun in space) - ...I couldn't believe that this was actually a real movie...I really did think it was a parody when I glanced at the DVD. Low quality CGI, B rate acting and a storyline that makes no sense makes this mess of unwatchable. I mean hell, it doesn't even explain how he got in space! (but then again, none of the movies connect...in fact, all of the movies had a different director accept for three and four...which were the worst movies of the series.)

2. Ten thousand B.C - This is nice proof that a high budget can't make a movie great. A corny storyline with bad dialog courses throughout the movie. As well as almost everything being wrong about history...in fact, I think the parody was slightly more accurate than this movie.

3. Seed of Chucky - Don't get me wrong, I love the Chucky series but this movie is an insult to the series. While the movie has solid dialog and great camera work it fails to capture that horror comedy aura that the other Chucky movies have. A lot of it came from the oddly clustered story that seemed like it was slammed together. (It also left me with one of the most confusing elements..."Made in Japan" which was seen in the right hand of Chucky and his son...what?...This text isn't seen in any of the movies!!!!
    Last edited by truegamenerd; 04-03-2011 at 11:28 PM.

An old school anime fan.

www.youtube.com/truegamenerd - Old school game reviews.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: Best and worst movies you have ever seen?

I'll only pick from movies I saw in the last 1 or 2 years, as I can't think of any older ones, and most people are probably more familiar with recent movies anyway.

Best: Paranormal Activity, for its originality. It's unlike most conventional horror movies in that it lacks shock/gore scenes; in fact, you don't ever get to see the demon. The fact that everything took place in a regular-looking home (just like mine and yours and everybody else's) is enough to leave its audience scared of their own home long after watching the movie.

Worst: The Last Airbender... Need I say more? Don't even get me started.

Senior Member truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    I'll only pick from movies I saw in the last 1 or 2 years, as I can't think of any older ones, and most people are probably more familiar with recent movies anyway.

Best: Paranormal Activity, for its originality. It's unlike most conventional horror movies in that it lacks shock/gore scenes; in fact, you don't ever get to see the demon. The fact that everything took place in a regular-looking home (just like mine and yours and everybody else's) is enough to leave its audience scared of their own home long after watching the movie.

Worst: The Last Airbender... Need I say more? Don't even get me started.
    Oh man, I can't believe I forgot about the Airbender massacre....oh and the Dead or Alive movie...or the Dragonball Z movie...or the Mortal Kombat movies...or the Japanese Sailor Moon movie...or the Tekken movie...Yeesh I'm starting to see a nasty pattern here...Lol

An old school anime fan.

Senior Member Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Mario Blooper Beer Wolf
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 07:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Harmonics12

But...I acutally liked the Dead or Alive movie, it wasn't the best but it was atleast entertaining..^^"
    ~~Use to be Rempika~~

"To live is to fight"

I is the dango - Winter Music~

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Rempika View Post
    But...I acutally liked the Dead or Alive movie, it wasn't the best but it was atleast entertaining..^^"
    Well I'll give you that one but I must say...the way they portrayed Helena was awful. :P

An old school anime fan.

Senior Member Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Mario Blooper Beer Wolf
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 07:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Harmonics12

You wern't the only one thinking that, I didn't even reconize Helena. I thought she was some blonde chick hosting DOA. xD

The best movie I watched was probably Dispicable Me, I'm more of the comedy guy so yeah.

The worse...well I don't have the worse lol.
    ~~Use to be Rempika~~

"To live is to fight"

I is the dango - Winter Music~

Senior Member Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara Guitar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2021 06:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

1. The Shawshank Redemption
    2. The Godfather 1,2 and 3
    3. Blow
    4. The Deer Hunter
    5. Carlito's Way
    6. POTC
    7. Probably all Denzel Washington movies.
    8. Shutter Island
    9. Inception
    10. Avatar
    11. Donnie Brasco
    12. The Illusionist
    13. American History X
    14. Leon
    15. The Boondock Saints 1
    16. Ipman 1 and 2

A LOT MORE!! Can't find more because im tired, but there's alot more in my fav list. I seriously don't know.. I just can't explain or understand why you would put Paranormal Activities in your fav list, it's almost like implying that the best country in the world is currently Somalia.. and we know for a fact that it's not.. not even close. By far distance if I have to be more accurate :P

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Best: 9 (Tim Burton)

Worst: FMA: Conquerer of Shamballa <---That ruined FMA for me. Also Hitler. ¯\(°_o)/¯
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Senior Member Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pocky
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 11:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Spp67

Best: The Punshier (2004) I thought it was the best it descirbed this comic figure in the best way. And the way he got his revenge wasn't through random gun fights it was through his IQ and will power.

Worst: Dragon Wars. It was so bad. The acting was bad. The story line was bad. the cg effects where just gross. And there was only like 1 Dragon. Worst movie that I've seen.

Senior Member Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I almost forgot! One of the worst movies I've ever seen has to be; Dragonball (LiveAction) movie.. I still have nightmares.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Ahahaha, for the sake of my sanity, I did not even attempt watching the Dragon Ball Live Action.
    Almost any animation-turned live action will suck...

Senior Member Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts EVE Heart Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2012 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

uhm... then i guess i need to congratulate myself for NOT watching DB movie...
    lolz...
    best ever...
    Resident Evil...
    Pirates of the Caribbean...
    Lord of the Rings...
    Johnny Depp Movies..
    and oh... Jackie Chan Movies and Will Smith Movies...
    i hope i did not forgot anyone...
    lolz...
    that is generally though...
    not all of their movies but most...
    Last edited by Megamind's Minion; 04-06-2011 at 01:48 AM.

~Howl's Mistress Evil Twin from the Other Side here to save her from further humiliation...

avenge me!..
    kill kill kill

sig by .Elmer

Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Best: Stardust- Wonderful acting, exquisite Music, and the CG wasn't the main focus~

Worst: A History of Violence- Horrific Acting, Horrid Story, I couldn't even pay attention to the music because the movie was that bad.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Best: The Shawshank Redemption

Worst: Don't really know...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

Best:
    Satisfaction
    Twilight Eclipse
    Mannequin 2
    Dirty dancing
    Super Mario Bros Movie

Worst:
    Anything that says "Saw" in it
    Star Wars (overrated much)
    Lord of the Rings (Definitely overrated)

Yeeah, my taste in movies probably sucks to you guys. Those aren't in any particular order either.

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Best: Dorm Daze ^_^
    Worst:-Dun think I have one! 0_o
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Best-Godfather 1&2, Fanny and Alexander, Amadeus, Empire strikes Back and Ran are about the best films I've ever seen.

Worst-I suppose this film I saw from the 60's called Blind Beast, it wasn't a terrible film, yet it was the worst experience I have ever had with one and I did hate it.
    -TWM-

Junior Member HyenaMan has a spectacular aura about HyenaMan has a spectacular aura about HyenaMan has a spectacular aura about HyenaMan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2011 06:54 PM
    Threads

Best: Memories of murder, Shawshank Redemption, Bravheart, American History X, Ikiru, Rashomon, etc
    Worst: Visitor Q

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Lord: You have excellent taste in movies. We should go see a movie together. ;D Why don't you have The Prestige up in there? I thought The Illusionist and the Prestige were somewhat similar.

Almost every movie that Denzel Washington has been in I have enjoyed.
    Worst movie? The Hills Have Eyes, all of the versions, sequels, etc. It just gross and completely not humorous. >_<

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2019 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

Oh Hi5 for fellow Film Students. As a film addict, I've seen my fair share of... just plain awful movies. Honestly, I could talk on and on about all sorts of movies, but I shall try and keep it short!

Worse:

Gamebox 1.0:
    It had... an idea for something that could potentially be good, but they fell short... very short. Bad effects, bad acting, camera work wasn't all that amazing either, and the plot... failed about a quarter way through. That's what I get for watching movies on Netflix.

Survival of the Dead:
    Honestly, I love zombie movies, and I was so excited for this new George A. Romero film. But I was severely disappointed. The effects didn't nearly match up to his previous films, the plot, was interesting but they didn't do all that they could of. I couldn't even stay watching this movie, and that's saying a lot, considering I watched all of the above movie.

Best:

Star Wars (The Original Trilogy):
    I am one of the biggest Star Wars fans around where I live. It's more or less amazing, especially for it's time. The effects were decent, the plot was amazing and pretty creative, the characters were all memorable, the acting was pretty darn good, and overall it's just an awesome movie, that I am addicted to.

Shaun of the Dead:
    Like I mentioned earlier, I love zombie films, however overrated they are. This one I didn't see until recently (I have no idea WHY?!) But it had me laughing almost the whole entire time.

Tangled:
    This is a very recent film. When I first saw the trailer, I thought it was another Pixar film, but I later learned that it was Disney (I know Pixar is with Disney.) I was a tidbit excited, because, I love disney films. When I saw this, I was surprised and delighted to see it was a musical. This was an amazing and beautiful movie, and it reminded me of the glorious days of Mulan, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast and so on. It really showed me that disney hasn't lost it's touch, and I hope they do some more.

OKAY. I am done rambling!

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Update

Another favorite movie of mine

Ju-on - Great story telling and fantastic effects, acting really helped enhance the experience.

An old school anime fan.

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aleyna View Post
    @Lord: You have excellent taste in movies. We should go see a movie together. ;D Why don't you have The Prestige up in there? I thought The Illusionist and the Prestige were somewhat similar.

Almost every movie that Denzel Washington has been in I have enjoyed.
    Worst movie? The Hills Have Eyes, all of the versions, sequels, etc. It just gross and completely not humorous. >_<
    Yeah it's in there to, I had a hard time figuring out all the movies that I like because my memory is kinda slow.. I can name a lot more movies, for example Oldboy! One of my fav's.. Yeah definately, we should watch a movie together =). Also.. I wanted to ask something, where are you from? Your name is somehow familiar.
    Last edited by Lord; 04-07-2011 at 04:07 PM.

Junior Member MewManic has a reputation beyond repute MewManic has a reputation beyond repute MewManic has a reputation beyond repute MewManic has a reputation beyond repute MewManic has a reputation beyond repute MewManic has a reputation beyond repute MewManic has a reputation beyond repute MewManic has a reputation beyond repute MewManic has a reputation beyond repute MewManic has a reputation beyond repute MewManic has a reputation beyond repute MewManic's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:31 PM
    Threads

Best movie: Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie (yeah, I'm a big Sonic fan)
    Worst movie: Hannah Montana: The Movie

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Best: 9 or Coraline

Worst: FMA Movie, it totally ruined the series for me.

EDIT: looooooooool I already posted in this thread.
    Last edited by Xeyuzio; 07-10-2011 at 03:31 PM.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Senior Member Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2012 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: StarryMasamune PSN ID: BlackEsper

Best -

The Lord of the Rings trilogy -the greatest epic ever conceived by mankind.

Evangelio 2.22: You Can (Not) Advance - 'YAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE 'TO-SAN', 'KONNAO SORA NIIIIIII'

Stand By Me - awesome and heartwarming, a true tale of friendship and the best coming-of-age ever.

Not sure on my worst tbh.

Closed Thread

Thread Information