AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sabo, dead or alive?

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2014 11:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Default Re: Sabo, dead or alive?

Hardly anyone dies in One Piece, so he might be alive. They might have hinted it at some point, due to the fact that there was a OP chapter in which portrayed Luffy, Ace, and Sabo as how they looked when they were older (or in Sabo's case, how he might have looked).
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

2. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD View Post
    Hardly anyone dies in One Piece, so he might be alive. They might have hinted it at some point, due to the fact that there was a OP chapter in which portrayed Luffy, Ace, and Sabo as how they looked when they were older (or in Sabo's case, how he might have looked).

Ace died, which for me was a great surprise and pretty sad really though Luffy and White Beard would be able to rescue him

I really hope Sabo is still alive, it would be very interesting to the plot. I suppose that if he is he either has is own group of nakamas in the new world or that he's working with Dragon

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Ragequit Syndicate Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NWR KazzyMac PSN ID: Kazzy-Mac Steam ID: kazzymac

Well, to be fair:

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKyz View Post
    It is stated in One piece green: Secret Pieces which is the forth databook by Eiichiro Oda That Sabo died
    The data books are facts about the series that weren't revealed in the manga.

So sabo is dead
    So ... well, I suppose that he decides to prove us wrong, because I did look forwards to Luffy meeting Sabo.

But this does beg the question of who it was that Dragon saved (as was mentioned at some point in the anime/manga although I can't remember specifically when it was mentioned.

:|

Also makes me wonder what exactly happened to Bon Clay (since we never saw him die and haven't heard anything of the outcome of his 'sacrifice' in helping Luffy escape Magellan (or whatever his name was). O_o)
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 07-13-2012 at 06:49 AM.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

Quote Of The Moment:

Currently working on: Holy crap. Hacking! Cracking! AKA Attempting to break open the original game's data.
    ^ RollCageX is back! Now called ReCaged.. ^

:Godly on Blur:
    My Youtube Channel || Epic Clan Battles
    BEST. GAME. EVER.

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Well, to be fair:

So ... well, I suppose that he decides to prove us wrong, because I did look forwards to Luffy meeting Sabo.

But this does beg the question of who it was that Dragon saved (as was mentioned at some point in the anime/manga although I can't remember specifically when it was mentioned.

I think I have found out what you've referred to. This is from chapter 589:

Click image for larger version

Name:	one-piece-2423177.jpg
Views:	2069
Size:	169.4 KB
ID:	64780

This happened right after Sabo was supposedly killed (chapter 588), so I bet Sabo is the person they saved.
    Therefore, makes sense that Sabo should be working with Dragon in the Revolutionary Army and the two of them will meet Luffy in the New World, that'd be awesome!

Also makes me wonder what exactly happened to Bon Clay (since we never saw him die and haven't heard anything of the outcome of his 'sacrifice' in helping Luffy escape Magellan (or whatever his name was). O_o)
    As for Bon Clay you're right abou that, don't saw him getting killed, no word about that... I expect that he is alive

Junior Member Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2012 06:56 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    This happened right after Sabo was supposedly killed (chapter 588), so I bet Sabo is the person they saved.
    Therefore, makes sense that Sabo should be working with Dragon in the Revolutionary Army and the two of them will meet Luffy in the New World, that'd be awesome!

As for Bon Clay you're right abou that, don't saw him getting killed, no word about that... I expect that he is alive
    I still hope that Sabo founded his own crew and is now a captain because this was his dream since the beginning and it would be a pity if that didn't come true

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    About Bon Clay:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	o001.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	203.1 KB
ID:	65016

Seems as if he was saved

7. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bak Chan View Post
    I still hope that Sabo founded his own crew and is now a captain because this was his dream since the beginning and it would be a pity if that didn't come true
    I think that would be the coolest thing to happen and, as soon as it was his dream from the start, I guess would be the most probable if he's still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Bak Chan;2695707About Bon Clay:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG
    65016[/ATTACH]

Seems as if he was saved
    Lol, that doesn't mean anything.

"These covers are chapters within chapters. They depict the adventures of a character (generally an enemy) after the Straw Hats have encountered him. Each cover corresponds to one volume of the Cover story (around ~40 per story) and has a dedicated title."

According to what I read that chapter's cover is just a fan request

Source: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Cover_Page

However, I really really hope (and think it makes absolute sense) that Bon-Clay is still alive and will meet Luffy and Mugiwaras somewhere on the Shinsekai

Member Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy has a reputation beyond repute Appy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2013 10:40 AM
    Threads

Your argument is definitely valid. Although i think that Sado played a crucial role as the teaching older brother. Also i find it hard to believe that Dragon would save Sado in the town and yet he is randomly killed by a celestial dragon while Dragon is still on the island?

Junior Member Acer13s is on a distinguished road Acer13s's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2013 04:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Heavychopper

As old as this post is and as I'm sure everyone already knows One Piece Green: Secret Pieces confirms Sabo's death during that "encounter" with the celestial dragon and anybody who's seen the cover of the comic book #589 i believe it was where Sabo is grown up with Ace and Luffy should note that it's just an ideal sketch of how things would have played out if Sabo hadn't died you'll notice the S isn't on Ace's tatto because Sabo wouldn't have died in that idea... but it really would make it excruciating if it just so happened that Dragon saved him although Highly unlikely due to the confirmation of his death

Junior Member AnimeEater is on a distinguished road AnimeEater's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2013 12:49 PM
    Threads

Smile Spoiler

SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! IF YOU ONLY FOLLOW THE ANIME DON'T CONTINUE READING!

In the manga are a 99% possibilities that Sabo is the character who appears to to Luffy in the Coliseum, so of course he survives.

Senior Member Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Soras Keyblade Alice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2014 02:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dragons Rioting PSN ID: JohnTazukura

Spoiler Sabo is

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information