AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sabo, dead or alive?

Junior Member Blake Bergstrom is on a distinguished road Blake Bergstrom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2011 08:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: killer sniper2

Default Sabo, dead or alive?

slestrial dragon shot sabo and killed him suposedly. but luffys dad could of saved him.
    i believe that luffys dad saved sabo and now sabo is apart of his crew

2. Thanks Mugiwara-no-Basuke thanked for this post
    TURN DOWN FOR WHAT!? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2014 04:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NWR KazzyMac PSN ID: Kazzy-Mac Steam ID: kazzymac

Default Re: Sabo, dead or alive?

I always refused to believe Sabo was killed; his situation was like Bon Clay's ... they say he died, or we simply assume he died, but they didn't really show his fate (or rather, show him actually being dead). That's enough to show there's the possibility he survived.

Whilst it gives us the reason Luffy hates the Celestial Dragons, I think the series will pull a twist on us by having Sabo show up at some point showing he survived/was saved from that explosion. I'm expecting the same from Clay-sama, really.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

Quote Of The Moment:

Currently working on: Oh my Glob! Psygnosis got in touch with us ... Rollcage Redux! New and improved Rollcage 1.
    ^ RollCageX is back! Now called ReCaged.. ^

:Godly on Blur:
    My Youtube Channel || Epic Clan Battles
    BEST. GAME. EVER.

Pirate Queen Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Photoshop Mic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2012 11:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: avril4e

Just like Igaram and Pell in Alabasta, Conis-chan's father [Pagaya] in Skypiea, everybody tought them to be dead but it turned up they were alive, I think they same way Sabo is alive.
    They're shown beeing hit by explosions, lightning etc. and they still survive, so it wouldn't be surprising if somwhere on the crews voyage they meet up with him!
    Visit and join my AF family
    Set by me|Member of Illuminated spirits| Requests are open

Junior Member Blake Bergstrom is on a distinguished road Blake Bergstrom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I know he is still alive. I am just suprised that he didn't show up to maineford whither ace death

Yoko Littner Fan Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2014 06:53 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I hope he's dead, what an annoyingly long flashback

7. Likes Gjallarhorn liked this post
    Senior Member Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista's Avatar
    Gil
    Inpain
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2014 10:55 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1924-2316-9778-0248

Sabo is alive.

The supposed death scene was just way too inconclusive, and then we have the hint of Dragon picking up somebody wounded later on. It's totally foreshadowed not only there, but also with Dragon meeting Sabo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    I always refused to believe Sabo was killed; his situation was like Bon Clay's ... they say he died, or we simply assume he died, but they didn't really show his fate (or rather, show him actually being dead). That's enough to show there's the possibility he survived.

Whilst it gives us the reason Luffy hates the Celestial Dragons, I think the series will pull a twist on us by having Sabo show up at some point showing he survived/was saved from that explosion. I'm expecting the same from Clay-sama, really.
    Even though I know it's probably inevitable, I will not be happy with Oda if we see Mr. 2 still alive. His sacrifice at Impel Down was just too dire for him. He had an angry Magellan right in his face. And unless Oda completely screwed with the timing of everything in Impel Down, the "the commotion of Blackbeard's crew releasing the jailmates" excuse just doesn't properly fit because they were getting cured by Shinryu when this happened.

If this happens I will probably have to give a big mark down towards Oda. I love the series, but this is just ridiculous. I understand a bit with Sabo, but Mr. 2 should be dead after that.
    Last edited by Bassoonista; 07-04-2011 at 12:59 PM.

~Made by me~
    (It's actually of my bassoon!)

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT!? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Bassoonist View Post
    Sabo is alive.

The supposed death scene was just way too inconclusive, and then we have the hint of Dragon picking up somebody wounded later on. It's totally foreshadowed not only there, but also with Dragon meeting Sabo.
    I can only go on what's happened in the anime, and I've only seen up to the last episode of the "flashback" which was the episode that Sabo was shot and presumed dead.

So, if what you said has been suggested in the next episode along ... well I haven't seen it yet. xD. Will do so eventually.

Quote Of The Moment:

Currently working on: Oh my Glob! Psygnosis got in touch with us ... Rollcage Redux! New and improved Rollcage 1.

BEST. GAME. EVER.

Senior Member Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista's Avatar
    Gil
    Inpain
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

You should go watch it now. The episodes ever since have been very well done.

Everything I said has happened in the anime, by the way. I don't care to spoil people of things that they haven't seen yet because they're anime-only watchers. I was in that position at once, and many of the events of Impel Down and the war were spoiled (bet it's not too hard to guess what was spoiled to me about the war and took me over the edge) to me by insensitive jerks. I got really sick of it. I'd happily go back to sticking with the anime if I knew that nobody could spoil me.

~Made by me~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

He is alive

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

You should go watch it now. The episodes ever since have been very well done.
    Well, I just watched what I'm presuming is the most recent episode (episode 505) and ... well, no sign of Dragon in this one at all.

So... did this happen in an earlier episode? I must have accidentally missed it if it did. :|

Quote Of The Moment:

BEST. GAME. EVER.

Gil
    Inpain
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Well, I just watched what I'm presuming is the most recent episode (episode 505) and ... well, no sign of Dragon in this one at all.

So... did this happen in an earlier episode? I must have accidentally missed it if it did. :|
    Why did you skip? =/

It happened in episode 503 or 504 I'm not 100% sure.

~Made by me~

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Why did you skip? =/

It happened in episode 503 or 504 I'm not 100% sure.
    I didn't so much 'skip' it ... more I just don't remember it. My memory is like that sometimes - forgets important things. -.-

Quote Of The Moment:

BEST. GAME. EVER.

Senior Member Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2012 04:35 PM
    Threads

I'm not sure if sabo is still alive. He could very well have been saved by dragon, i mean oda is known for not letting people die, however , at the same time, I think what oda was trying to show by killing off sabo is that luffy doesn't want to lose his friends. Ever since he was young he has been losing his close friends and so with the start of the new world arc, he has decided to never lose any of his friends again by gaining enormous strength.

I think there was a meaning to sabo and ace's death and that neither will ever come back, I believe that is what gives him strength.

"Life's a game, no one gets out alive"

16. Likes Lonely Fujoshin-chan liked this post
    Junior Member manish09 is on a distinguished road manish09's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2012 07:38 PM
    Threads

I think he is still alive because we didn't see him dying and In the episode where he was shot, dragon tells his men to tend to someones wound and that person could only be sabo.

Junior Member meggido is on a distinguished road meggido's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 02:11 PM
    Threads

lmao i know what u mean bro

Senior Member Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara Guitar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: caelestis-_-

He's probably alive, I have been thinking that for a long time now and it wouldn't surprise me if he was. Like all of you are saying, there is some suspicious events in the anime showing Dragon talking about a wounded 'victim', that moment I knew that Sabo was alive. It would be a shock if he wasn't.

Junior Member Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2012 06:56 AM
    Threads

I still think that he's alive and that Luffy will meet him somewhen during his journey.
    There where two main hints:

First Oda drew Sabo on the cover of Chapter 596 as an adult and I just don't believe that he did this just for fun because his covers usually always show some things that really happen.

Second there's Luffys father who brings back a wounded person after the incident with the celestial dragon and we all know, that Monkey D. Dragon was kind of moved by Sabo.
    And again I think that Oda would just make up a scene like that without giving it a deeper meaning.

So in my opinion it's just a question of time until Luffy and Sabo finally meet - I hope it's soon =)

Member Virus Jones is a splendid one to behold Virus Jones is a splendid one to behold Virus Jones is a splendid one to behold Virus Jones is a splendid one to behold Virus Jones is a splendid one to behold Virus Jones is a splendid one to behold Virus Jones is a splendid one to behold Virus Jones is a splendid one to behold Virus Jones's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2012 12:43 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: InitiatedBakery

If he is alive i wonder why he didn't show up to try to save ace.I believe he is alive.I don't see the point of showing him as a kid and never being heard from again after he set sail,i see a plot twist a coming.

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm 100% with you! SABO AS TO BE ALIVE, he and Jinbe (him first) will be the next and maybe last Mugiwaras!!

That's as you say, when the author makes us assume that someone is dead (as for Bon-Clay as you said, or as for Kikyou on Inuyasha and as for Kisame on Naruto) there is a pretty good chance that he/she did not die!

Ace's death was dramatic and completely unexpected for me, it was the marc for the 2 year Mugiwara separation before entering for the New World. It not only marked the start of a new generation as made Luffy to train so f** hard with Rayleigh, he wasn't shown even 50% of his power so far, believe me.

Sabo should be alive, it would be very nice if he was the leader of a crew in the New World and seeing Luffy and his fellow nakamas by accident he happen to join them!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	15968671.png
Views:	14
Size:	255.1 KB
ID:	63405

Member Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka is on a distinguished road Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2012 02:00 AM
    Konohagakure. Currently on the battlefield aiding Kakashi and saving Yamato
    Threads

i still think he's alive

that guy from the revolutionary army, the one accompanying robin kinda looks like sabo.......

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka View Post
    i still think he's alive

that guy from the revolutionary army, the one accompanying robin kinda looks like sabo.......
    It'd be very interesting for the plot if Sabo was alive

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I should probably try and catch back up on One Piece ... last 10 or 20 episodes or so I haven't seen.. I doubt that any mention of Sabo is going to be present on or immediately after the Fishman Island bit (was about halfway through it last time I saw it x.x) but catching up to find out wouldn't really hurt.

Though I suppose followers of the manga will already know more than what followers of the anime do x_X

Quote Of The Moment:

BEST. GAME. EVER.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I should probably try and catch back up on One Piece ... last 10 or 20 episodes or so I haven't seen.. I doubt that any mention of Sabo is going to be present on or immediately after the Fishman Island bit (was about halfway through it last time I saw it x.x) but catching up to find out wouldn't really hurt.

Though I suppose followers of the manga will already know more than what followers of the anime do x_X
    I follow the manga (haven't seen the last 10 or 20 chapters as well) and this arc (the one after fishman island) is really great, you should read it, One Piece manga is really great

Junior Member SkyKyz is on a distinguished road SkyKyz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 07:20 PM
    Threads

It is stated in One piece green: Secret Pieces which is the forth databook by Eiichiro Oda That Sabo died
    The data books are facts about the series that weren't revealed in the manga.

So sabo is dead

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKyz View Post
    It is stated in One piece green: Secret Pieces which is the forth databook by Eiichiro Oda That Sabo died
    The data books are facts about the series that weren't revealed in the manga.

So sabo is dead
    Hm, ok, I got to read that data book then

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information