AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Strawhats power!

Senior Member Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2012 05:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Strawhats power!

I was talking to a few of my friends about this recently, I was thinking, at this point I don't think anyone can contend with the strawhats anymore except for the admirals and the yonkou, especially after zoro's fight with the snow woman I realized that they are really on a whole different level.

Though I can't help but think when their next big battle will be, a battle where they actually have trouble with their oponents and are considered to be weaker then their oponents! Something similar to the alabasta or cp9 showdown (alabasta zoro almost died, cp9 luffy almost died).

A fight like this is inevitable, who do you think their next big foes will be ? My bet is Big mom.

"Life's a game, no one gets out alive"

Senior Member Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Hot Dog With Ketchup Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2014 05:21 PM
    Threads

Default Re: The Strawhats power!

I also think their next big foe will be Big Mom. But i think the Shichibukai will still form a formidable challenge. Especially Dolflamingo. He remains still quite a big mystery but he's getting pretty much attention. (By attention i mean screen shots and whatever).

I think its pretty obvious Zoro will fight Mihawk one day. And that they will let noone interfere with their fight. Jinbei is gonna join The Strawhats one day.. Or atleast i hope so. Boa Hancock is also an ally of Luffy. Trafalgar Law... (I think he is an ally but that remains yet to be seen).
    Also i think the other pirates will be some sort of obstacle. Especially Captian Kid.

And probably another person will have filled up a Shichibukai place. So i think we'll be seeing enough interesting developments from here on out.

Senior Member Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2012 05:35 PM
    Threads

Yeah I forgot about doflamingo !That will probably be epic! And mihawk will be one of the last foes they have to face imo..

I was just talking about something with my bro, do you think luffy will be a yonkou when he beats big mom ?!

"Life's a game, no one gets out alive"

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 04:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Since they're in the new world now you have to realize there are several people in this area that are just as monstrously strong as the strawhats. You could say that learning Haki has only put them, somewhat, on equal footing with these people. For example, I don't think that they would be stronger than someone like Marco, and he wasn't even the captain of the Whitebeard pirates. Not only that but there are people they haven't even revealed yet such as Vegapunk. We don't know whether or not this guy is going to be an enemy or friend to the strawhats but if he's an enemy you can be sure they'll have a lot of trouble with him. Not to mention that just because they had a time skip doesn't mean everyone else stayed stagnant. The rest of the rookies are going to be very strong as well, just like how Law became stronger and knows haki. And we can't even count Cobi out yet as well since he has the emperor's haki as well.

Remember that this is the last part of the grand line and we still can't even gauge the abilities of people in this part of the world since we haven't seen a lot of their abilities yet. For all we know someone from here could be one of the legendary weapons. They might have an insanely overpowered devil fruit like Black Beard or might just be just as intimidating in this part of the world like Shanks.

The One Piece world just keeps on growing and although the Strawhat Pirates have a pretty big reputation, there are still people that are probably more notorious than them.

Doll Girl Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Soras Keyblade Alice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2014 04:25 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dragons Rioting PSN ID: ManyuuHikenchou

The Dressora fight is gonna test their strength or experience
    [REMOVED DUE TO IMAGE AND FILE SIZE]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information