AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Nakama - who do you think?

Junior Member mr_ariell is on a distinguished road mr_ariell's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2014 07:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default New Nakama - who do you think?

i wonder who will be the next luffy crew?

maybe Bartolomeo the Cannibal.

what do you think?

Junior Member TheCuboid is on a distinguished road TheCuboid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2014 04:11 AM
    Threads

Default Re: New Nakama - who do you think?

You forgot Jinbei. I thought he got an invitation. ●◇●

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Pen Electric Piano Pocky
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2015 04:11 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

This is an interesting topic for me since not so long ago my brother and I discussed about the probability of a new member joining the Straw Hats. There are some pretty good characters appearing in the Dressrosa arc (Bartolomeo, Cavendish, Rebeca, Violet). Personally I'm rooting for Bartolomeo. I liked the fact that he became a fan of Luffy after witnessing that epic scene where Luffy survives his execution, set by Buggy, in Loguetown. He has a lot of respect for the Straw Hats, he admires them, stongly belives Luffy will become the Pirate King and goes against anybody trying to mock the crew. He has an interesting and useful power which he used to protect, Bellamy, Rebeca and assisted Sabo after finding out he was Luffy's brother. So, yes I belive he would make a great member and besides he does look funny and is an odd character, which is the key factor of all the other crew members.

Also, I belive it would be a great idea if Violet joined as well, since she has an amazing ability. It would be pretty useful in given situations, like planing to attac the oponents (this will be useful for everyone, except for Luffy, he tends to run off the first chance he gets XD). But I highly doubt either Violet or Rebecca will join, because just like Vivi, they will probably choose their responability as members of the Royal family.

I'm not so sure about Cavendish. In the beginning he was kind of annoying with his narcistic ways and always trying to blame Luffy for taking away his stardom, which I doubt he had, but my opinion of him changed when he battled in the arena and I saw a glimpse of his alter ego. Well that caught me off guard and I was suprised in a good way.

So I'm not so sure about him, but I would be glad if someone further elaborated on why he should be the next member.

And last but not least there are Kin'emon and his son Momonosuke. They are neat characters as well and they seem to fit in well with the others. But maybe after rescuing Kanjuro they will leave for the Wano Country. And that would be the end from their part.

Ah, these are all great characters with great personalities which I would be glad to watch even further. But like I stated beforehand I would choose Bartolomeo for the theory of the tenth member of the Straw Hats. Either way this is just my assumption and I won't be dissapointed if they stay nine forever. In the end Oda knows best, whoever he chooses or doesn't choose I'll still be a fan all the same. <3
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Senior Member ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2015 04:38 PM
    Threads

Personally I think Jinbei will join and that Bartolomeo and/or Cavendish and maybe even the Hippo navy will all become allies of Luffy just like Whitebeard had
    Made by the fantabulous Neshi-chwaan (Nesh)

Senior Member Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Camera Dslr IPhone One Piece Flag
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was thinking it might be Bellamy. ^^
    But if i were to choose who i want to be their next nakama i want Law. Hahah

Senior Member ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Meroty View Post
    I was thinking it might be Bellamy. ^^
    But if i were to choose who i want to be their next nakama i want Law. Hahah
    yeah Bellamy could be a good option
    but Law won't because Law has his own crew and his own goals, they'll probably stay allied tho I hope so at least since Law is my favorite

7. Likes Meroty liked this post
    Senior Member Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Camera Dslr IPhone One Piece Flag
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Unhappy Re: New Nakama - who do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneBelgianGuy View Post
    yeah Bellamy could be a good option
    but Law won't because Law has his own crew and his own goals, they'll probably stay allied tho I hope so at least since Law is my favorite
    Yeah, it's such a pain coz i really want law to be with the strawhats. >.< I just hope they'll be good friends and yeah, it's possible that their alliance will stay :>

9. Likes ThatOneBelgianGuy liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Meroty View Post
    Yeah, it's such a pain coz i really want law to be with the strawhats. >.< I just hope they'll be good friends and yeah, it's possible that their alliance will stay :>
    No worries they will, it'd be cool if they make like a huge alliance with the other pirates on the island like the hippo-navy, cavendish, bartolomeo etc. a bit like Whitebeard

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information