AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How Do You Think/Want Naruto To End?

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2014 06:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: How Do You Think/Want Naruto To End?

Have you watched anime?

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 03:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    Have you watched anime?
    Who are you asking that?

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Senior Member The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2013 06:09 PM
    I'm either in a book or I fell through the Looking Glass...
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tahmira Steam ID: Tahmira

Honestly I don't really care how the show ends anyomore I just want it to end, with the manga however I do hope the Naruto Vs. Sasuke fight comes eventually.

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 03:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeTrek View Post
    Honestly I don't really care how the show ends anyomore I just want it to end, with the manga however I do hope the Naruto Vs. Sasuke fight comes eventually.
    It will come with 99.9% sure, since their first fight in the Death Valley they're destined to fight eachother

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Junior Member Skarn is on a distinguished road Skarn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2012 04:56 PM
    Threads

I hope it ends with a bad arse fight between Naruto and Sasuke, but something happens where the two have to unite to kick someone's tail. Then Sasuke says this weird line like "Yeah no more running for me, time for me to blah blah" then he pretty much becomes naruto's right hand man and Naruto becomes hokage, or heck let them both die. Whichever >_>

Senior Member -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Gifts Ramen Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2013 02:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Maybe the whole shinobi world has destroy by Uchiha Madara. And Naruto will defeating Madara >_<. I hate this if it happen. Madara died............maybe. Naruto become the next hokage, I guess.Then, Naruto will have a big fight with his best friend, Sasuke. I hope that Naruto will die in that fight and Sasuke will become even evil and destroy the whole world ^_^

I am an avenger
    I can't die because
    I need to kill a certain someone before then

Junior Member Ballwade is on a distinguished road Ballwade's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2013 08:49 AM
    Threads

[This may contain spoilers from the manga]

Since Shikaku said that a taijutsu user will be the best match against Madara, I have a feeling that Guy and Lee will take Madara down, but Guy will die in the process by using the 8th gate. Probabily Obito will turn good and help them.
    Naruto and Sasuke will definitely have a fight, but i don't think it will end with Sasuke's death. I'm not sure if he will die at all but i don't think he will return to the leaf village, almost everybody there hates him.
    In the end I think Sasuke and Naruto will team up to battle Orochimaru and his "minions".
    I'm almost sure that no one from InoShikaCho is going to die. Shino and Tenten are probably going to, i don't know why, I just have a feeling.
    With the few last manga chapter is obvious that Naruto and Hinata will end up together.
    After this war being Hokage doesn't really mean that much so I think all the villages will combine with Naruto as the supreme ruler, but that a bit later in the future.

If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

8. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Member Gideon Jeremiah is on a distinguished road Gideon Jeremiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Guy Fawkes Mask
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2013 06:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Gideon_Jeremiah Steam ID: gideonjeremiah

Well I don't want to give away any spoilers to people who may still be catching up on the series, but this is what I imagine will happen;

Seeing as the side effect of Obito's new Dōjutsu that he is expected to use would end in his death, I imagine he will likely have a change of heart right when the last 2-3 battles ensue, & everyone is almost entirely overwhelmed by these near god-like beings.

Than of course something ridiculous plot-related happens (at this point in the series, I'm expecting Orochimaru just to pop out of somehwere & go "AHA! I had yet ANOTHER failsafe!").
    After that, Sasuke, Naruto, Kabuto, Madara & essentially every important character in the series (original teams, kage's, kage's right-hands, etc...) will all enter their last 1-3 battles. I actually hope most of this happens, because ending the series without wrapping things up would just leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    409 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2014 06:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Credits.
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

11. Likes Syndicate liked this post
    Senior Member Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Soul Eater Soul Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2014 07:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ichigo randomly gets involved and kills everyone. The end.

wait..what?
    Only Yin Can Be This Cute(:

13. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Rainbow Ribbon Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2014 11:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -Sasuke Uchiha- View Post
    Maybe the whole shinobi world has destroy by Uchiha Madara. And Naruto will defeating Madara >_<. I hate this if it happen. Madara died............maybe. Naruto become the next hokage, I guess.Then, Naruto will have a big fight with his best friend, Sasuke. I hope that Naruto will die in that fight and Sasuke will become even evil and destroy the whole world ^_^
    But technically, Madara is already dead

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

I don't want it to end. Please don't make me sad. :'(
    It was my first proper anime series, so I'm gonna feel sooo old if it ends.
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Hourou Musuko Wandering Son
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2014 06:18 PM
    Threads

The demon fox gets fixed and is much quieter because of it.

Naruto gets rabies and has to be put down.

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" available from Amazon.com

Junior Member MajorZeero is on a distinguished road MajorZeero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 10:16 PM
    Threads

I really really want Sasuke to die, but I highly doubt it would happen.
    I almost foresee the Naruto Sasuke fight, and eventually Sasuke comes back to the hidden leaf.
    After all, most of shippuuden has revolved around the substory of bringing sasuke back, they wouldn't permanently close that door by killing him, even at the end.
    Naruto isn't THAT dark.

Senior Member Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ice Ornament
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2014 07:28 AM
    Threads

I want Naruto be with Hinata,after the war he should become next Hokage..Sasuke will come back but still would be "emo boy" xD and all Oro should die with epic death like J-Man Imo

Member inazuma raiden is on a distinguished road inazuma raiden's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Globe Tv One Piece Flag
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2013 11:38 AM
    Threads

well, 1st naruto n sasuke team up to defeat madara ( tobi, obito or whtever )....
    sasuke dies in the battle, naruto finishes the battle by killing madara..
    them he becomes hokage....
    not a gud 1... i kno :\

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information