AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which one should win?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
    The results in this poll are hidden.
  • Arrancar Grimmjow

The results are hidden 0%
  • blueangel06661

• Caret

• Zenister

• Serated

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wallpaper of the Month [June 2011] - Voting

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Wallpaper of the Month [June 2011] - Voting

.: Wallpaper of the Month :.

Theme: Music

RULES FOR VOTERS:
    • Participants are allowed to vote;
    • Users with less than 15 posts cannot vote (not valid for participants, they can vote regardless of post count);
    • General and AnimeWallpapers.com forum rules apply;
    • Don't cheat with multiple accounts or in any other way.
    • Advertising your wallpaper is allowed only in your signature. PMs or begging for votes is not.
    LIST OF ENTRIES:
    Arrancar Grimmjow:

Attachment 44640

blueangel06661:

Attachment 44788

Caret:

Attachment 45420

Zenister:

Serated:

Attachment 46234

Rejected wallpapers: Midnight Outlaw and FluxStep for not following the theme

Poll closes July 9!!
    NOTE: Despite what the poll says about being public and the results visible to everyone, it's not true. The poll is PRIVATE and visible to me and the mods ONLY.

Good luck to the participants.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Wallpaper of the Month [June 2011] - Voting

AG's would be nicer if the render was properly cut and the font was changed, it just looks weird with that font. e_e Blueangel's wallpaper looks like it's been spammed with whatever they could find and the render doesn't really fit the effects the wallpaper has. Caret's wallpaper is decent but I feel that it isn't really representing Luka that much but that's just me, the render also is a bit sloppy in the hair as you can still see some white. Zenister's wallpaper is very, very well made. The typography is excellent and Lily keeps the same light tone around her to make her looks like she belongs in the wallpaper, I would use it if my computer resolution was that size. ;_; Serated does a great job overall with the typography and render but the background looks so blah to me, I could see a much better wallpaper if he decided to stick with the vector style like the stars and such.

So overall I feel that Zenister deserves my vote, it's really fantastic and everything is just so balanced, great job. <3
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

3. Thanks Zenister thanked for this post
    Likes Zenister liked this post
    s.c.i.n.t.i.l.l.a.t.e Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts EVE Pokedex Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 12:31 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I can make a version in your resolution for you if you like =]. Thanks for the vote <3.
    love is a matter of chemistry, but sex is a matter of physics

Member Kishiko will become famous soon enough Kishiko's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2011 03:08 AM
    Threads

I voted Zenister.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Voted for Serated because he put so much time on it that it deserves my vote.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My vote goes to Caret. Of all of the flow of colors and just about anything else stood out to me.
    Gero Server Guru

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information