AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Most Overrated/Underrated Anime?

Senior Member chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Cancer Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2011 05:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Most Overrated/Underrated Anime?

Quote Originally Posted by Bassoonista View Post
    Although the second season wasn't really a "season".
    Tell me about it... >.> I realise 2 episodes wasn't a season, but they still called it Secondo Passe, so I figured I'd go with it- slightly more than an OVA, slightly less than a season is a bit of an overexaggered expression
    And don't you have to pay for Crunchyroll subscription? :S I watched the rest of the episodes on Anime Freak streamed, and then when it got to the first episode of the Secondo Passe it was a raw instead of subbed :/

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

Quote Originally Posted by chii-chan91 View Post
    Tell me about it... >.> I realise 2 episodes wasn't a season, but they still called it Secondo Passe, so I figured I'd go with it- slightly more than an OVA, slightly less than a season is a bit of an overexaggered expression
    And don't you have to pay for Crunchyroll subscription? :S I watched the rest of the episodes on Anime Freak streamed, and then when it got to the first episode of the Secondo Passe it was a raw instead of subbed :/
    No, you only have to pay to watch episodes the week they come out. There are also a few select series (or at least the original Naruto and Bleach) in which they have many/all episodes only available for paying members, but La Corda D'Oro is 100% free to watch.

~Made by me~

Senior Member chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Cancer Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2011 05:33 AM
    Threads

I didn't know this... probably because after I thought you had to pay, I just avoided it- like you do >.>
    Well, like I do ^^'
    But thanks, I will go search for it Posting it as underrated and gaining tips on where to find it was clearly a good idea

☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact 039 - Jigglypuff Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 01:50 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Masakisu View Post
    ... Did you really not realise I was being sarcastic? Length has no bearings to the quality of a series. If a long series starts out good and gets worse, then it starts out good and gets worse. If a long series starts out bad and gets better, then it starts out bad and gets better. If a long series starts out awesome and remains awesome throughout, then it starts out awesome and remains awesome throughout. Length has no relation to quality, as I have just shown.Ah but see, you have made a fatal error, for people will only have the opinion that I tell them to have.

You know..I knew you were being sarcastic. I just pretended I didn't notice it. Have a little faith in us, peoplez of teh internetz-we are not all dummies, you know.

Now, what I meant was, that if series gets too long it somehow loses the flavour among the way.
    Like with food- if you eat a lot of the same stuff....no wait, that's a bad example.
    Anyway, if I watch a hundreds episodes long show then at some point I lose any and every interest in plot. I mean really...if the show is that long, yet all the main characters are still alive it is no longer important who they fight, how they fight, what they fight or what they want to achieve. I simply stop caring. These things are no longer important since I know they are going to survive and win anyway. And then the audience is going to be provided more unrelated episodes without any real meaning or importance.
    Not to mention that in these shows the main plot line is usually long over by..I dunno.....xxx episode and then it just becomes a series of random obstacles thrown at our brave and bold heroes that our brave and bold heroes bravely and boldly overcome.
    In other words, if grozit gets too long, grozit gets boring.

Senior Member Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2012 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: StarryMasamune PSN ID: BlackEsper

Quote Originally Posted by nathanromml View Post
    You know..I knew you were being sarcastic. I just pretended I didn't notice it. Have a little faith in us, peoplez of teh internetz-we are not all dummies, you know.

Now, what I meant was, that if series gets too long it somehow loses the flavour among the way.
    Like with food- if you eat a lot of the same stuff....no wait, that's a bad example.
    Anyway, if I watch a hundreds episodes long show then at some point I lose any and every interest in plot. I mean really...if the show is that long, yet all the main characters are still alive it is no longer important who they fight, how they fight, what they fight or what they want to achieve. I simply stop caring. These things are no longer important since I know they are going to survive and win anyway. And then the audience is going to be provided more unrelated episodes without any real meaning or importance.
    Not to mention that in these shows the main plot line is usually long over by..I dunno.....xxx episode and then it just becomes a series of random obstacles thrown at our brave and bold heroes that our brave and bold heroes bravely and boldly overcome.
    In other words, if grozit gets too long, grozit gets boring.
    First off, I don't really watch long series, I tend to read them instead, so I can't speak much for filler.

There are series like you have just described certainly, but to say that 'too long = turns crap at some point' is plain ridiculousness. One Piece is a prime example of this: whilst many different obstacles have presented themselves to Luffy along the way, his primary goal has always remained the same. Of course they always pull through (it is a shounen), but Luffy is often defeated and even completely fails at his objectives (just look at the Whitebeard War Saga). The draw of these kinds of series is not whether or not the character will pull through, it's how and how intact - and of course the awesome adventures.

Again, I agree that there are series like you have described, but to suggest that all such series go down the same path is something I can't agree with.

Senior Member Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Red Ribbon Eva NERV Red Dango
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2011 10:35 PM
    In multiple realities, serving the same purpose.
    Threads

There are series like you have just described certainly, but to say that 'too long = turns crap at some point' is plain ridiculousness. One Piece is a prime example of this: whilst many different obstacles have presented themselves to Luffy along the way, his primary goal has always remained the same. Of course they always pull through (it is a shounen), but Luffy is often defeated and even completely fails at his objectives (just look at the Whitebeard War Saga). The draw of these kinds of series is not whether or not the character will pull through, it's how and how intact - and of course the awesome adventures.
    I think a lot of series are kept from being boring because the protagonist's goal is broad enough to create a lot of troubles, events, and sagas along the way of achieving it. I don't recall what it is Luffy was striving for (I haven't watched One Piece in a long time) but with the universe they're in and the character's they interact with, there's a lot of creative space for things to happen in the story. I assume that's how Bleach and Naruto were able to get long in length as well.

♥♦♣♠"Nature cares nothing for our logic, our human logic. She has her own, which we do not realize or acknowledge until we are crushes under it's wheel." ♥♦♣♠

Senior Member Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Naruto certainly, but as far as Bleach goes... eeeeeehhhhh, Ichigo's never really had a single set goal. First it was saving Rukia, then it was defeating Aizen, now it's regaining his Shinigami powers... hence why Bleach has always been a bit naff plot-wise. General-wise really. Though granted, it's the best it's been since the Introductory Arc (which was pretty much some of the best shounen ever) right now.

Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Tsundere View Post
    I think a lot of series are kept from being boring because the protagonist's goal is broad enough to create a lot of troubles, events, and sagas along the way of achieving it. I don't recall what it is Luffy was striving for (I haven't watched One Piece in a long time) but with the universe they're in and the character's they interact with, there's a lot of creative space for things to happen in the story. I assume that's how Bleach and Naruto were able to get long in length as well.
    Luffy wanted to find Gol D. Roger's legendary treasure called One Piece. Upon doing so, he will become King of the pirates. He has alot of super tough competition.

Bleach is just like it's arcs. Turning this way and that way. Naruto confuses me alot but it's a fun overrated anime.

Senior Member Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Huh, now that I think about it, there really isn't any main goal in Bleach. :O It always changed with the arc like you said. I thought Aizen being defeated would have been a nice way to end Bleach. He was a pretty cool bad guy. But it's still going on strong, lol.

♥♦♣♠"Nature cares nothing for our logic, our human logic. She has her own, which we do not realize or acknowledge until we are crushes under it's wheel." ♥♦♣♠

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yeah, it really should have ended with Aizen. Though to be fair, then we wouldn't get all the awesome psychological stuff with Tsukishima.

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

Overrated: Final Fantasy VII Advent Children
    People praise it because it's based on the game, and not on its content. People praise the action, but to me, it's like praising the IrateGamer over his reviews of the NES games of Ninja Turtles and Back to the Future. Not only is the action unoriginal, it drags, repetitive, and flat out stupid and no feeling of danger (ie, Cloud getting shot point blank in the face and only has his sunglasses knocked off). It has all these special effects and all that but Christian Bale once said that it's all meaningless if you don't have a story and FFVII AC has no story. Of course fan boys use playing the game excuse all the frickin time (and yes, I have played the game). You can watch the Dark Knight without watching Batman Begins nor having ever read a Batman comic because it tells its own distinct story and develops its characters, and hell, Dark Knight picks up where Batman Begins leaves off and FFVII AC takes place 2 years after the game and yet, it can't develop Cloud worth crap and the rest of the cast is useless, and the 3 emo amgios are the lamest villains in history.

Underrated: Ashita no Joe
    A very old school anime that is a metaphor of post-World War II Japan in the same way Rocky serves as a metaphor of post-Watergate America. People were suffering and had no confidence, but all of a sudden by hard work and a bit of luck, their one in a million opportunity comes. Though Joe or Rocky may never have won, being able to make something of themselves while coming from nothing served as a great inspiration to those around them, and at the same time, the people around them played part in who they would become and why they managed to find success.
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

12. Likes Vanilla Tsundere liked this post
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

overrated: Final fantasy vii advent children
    people praise it because it's based on the game, and not on its content. People praise the action, but to me, it's like praising the irategamer over his reviews of the nes games of ninja turtles and back to the future. Not only is the action unoriginal, it drags, repetitive, and flat out stupid and no feeling of danger (ie, cloud getting shot point blank in the face and only has his sunglasses knocked off). It has all these special effects and all that but christian bale once said that it's all meaningless if you don't have a story and ffvii ac has no story. Of course fan boys use playing the game excuse all the frickin time (and yes, i have played the game). You can watch the dark knight without watching batman begins nor having ever read a batman comic because it tells its own distinct story and develops its characters, and hell, dark knight picks up where batman begins leaves off and ffvii ac takes place 2 years after the game and yet, it can't develop cloud worth crap and the rest of the cast is useless, and the 3 emo amgios are the lamest villains in history.
    I Lol'd.

☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm currently watching Neon Genesis Evangelion....and I don't know what made this anime so famous. It's getting more retarded and silly with every episode.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by nathanromml View Post
    I'm currently watching Neon Genesis Evangelion....and I don't know what made this anime so famous. It's getting more retarded and silly with every episode.
    How far are you in? To be fair, Eva is pretty ridiculous, and End throws every form of sense out the window.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

End was definitely all bets are off. But strangely became my favorite movie.

Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

How far are you in? To be fair, Eva is pretty ridiculous, and End throws every form of sense out the window.
    Not really that deep. Just after the first 9 episodes....and I don't really feel like watching it further.
    Maybe that's just me not liking mecha. Or poor animation. Or something.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Oh, then please please keep going. Imo, the series is only mediocre up until episode 18 or so (though it's still very enjoyable), and that's when it starts to get utterly amazing. Please give it a further chance.

And for the record, I detest most mecha.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In my experience, you have to be a particular kind of person (and usually a particular age and generation) to really "get" into Evangelion. That's why some people get so obsessed with it (like the kind of people who were teens during the 90's) while others just can't get what the fuss is about.

I'll try to keep it to the relatively recent.

Underrated:
    GA-REI zero
    Real Drive (R.D. Sennouchousashitsu)
    Rideback

Never heard of them? I rest my case.

Overrated:
    East of Eden

I never got what the fuss was about but it gathered a lot of interest among anime fans in Japan. It's pretty much GITS lite in my opinion.
    Last edited by Datenshi; 07-09-2011 at 11:57 AM.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh, then please please keep going. Imo, the series is only mediocre up until episode 18 or so (though it's still very enjoyable), and that's when it starts to get utterly amazing. Please give it a further chance.

And for the record, I detest most mecha.
    18 episodes? That's....basically..3/4 of the original series.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

As nonsensical as they are, eps 19-24 and End're worth it.

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

Evangelion got progressively messed up towards its ending because of budget reasons and real life terrorist events. The latter half was supposed to use a subway gas attack, but around that time, a real life gas attack in Japan happened in the subway because of the Aum Shinrikyo cult so Evangelion couldn't do that so they were forced to go in a different direction along with budget cuts. But Evangelion got popular because of course its characters and mechs, but that it was a metaphor of post-World War II Japan and the 1990s being Japan's "lost decade" and how people deal with mental illness in Japan. Plus, GAINAX has always been known for making low budget anime. Evangelion's success is like the equivalent to a low independent movie getting the success of the Titanic and the Dark Knight. A lot of fans in Japan also hated how EVA TV series ended and Anno made End of Eva as a symbolic middle finger to the fan base that went as far as sending death threats. As a matter of fact, I think Anno hates the Eva fans and called one an idiot for spending his money for college on Eva merchandise.
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The ironic thing was, for me anyway, even though it was supposed to be a giant middle finger, when I listened to End's commentary, the loads of symbolism and double meanings where so mind blowing to me it's become one of my all time favorite films. Especially during 3rd Impact.

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

Having seen tons of these topics I have one thing to say:

How can an anime/manga be overrated when everybody thinks it is overrated?

Naruto and Bleach are constantly mentioned in every single one of these topics, and it's really got me thinking that maybe they aren't so highly thought of anymore. If anything they're put down so much these days that they probably sit somewhere a little bit underrated. They still have a rabid fanbase, I'm sure, but as a whole they are widely hated on. It bothers me that they get mentioned in these topics so much. Bleach, in specific, is really losing its steam in Japan.

One Piece also sits somewhere in between. Unless you live in Japan. Then feel free to call it overrated. But on the internet it's a total love or hate thing. In real life I don't know anybody that likes One Piece. One Piece has haters coming from all directions, and there are a ton of them.

Just had to get that out of the way.

What do I think is overrated? Gintama. I have never seen a single negative thing said about it. Everybody talks like it's the funniest show ever and it's so worth watching. I got around 50 episodes into it. Some of the episodes made me laugh a little, but for the most part it was very unfunny, and the show had no direction whatsoever. It was just random episodes that had no connection. I watched one of the serious arcs that all of the Gintama fans rave about, and I didn't see anything in it. If the whole show was like that, it might be worth watching somewhat, but it isn't.

But I honestly I hate the terms "overrated" and "underrated". Gintama is just in such an extreme position. People tear me apart for saying I never really got into it, and I have never, as I said earlier, seen anybody doubt its greatness aside from me. I wanted so badly to like it. I watched 50 episodes of it. I pretty much had to force myself to.

~Made by me~

Senior Member sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom 172 - Pichu
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2011 07:18 PM
    Threads

overrated: naruto, bleach, and hetalia (they're not all that exciting. naruto: was funny at the beginning but it lost that aspect over the years and now it's now very good. bleach: it's just about fighting. blech. hetalia: i can't focus on the plot.

underrated: SO MANY. i'll add them as i go xD my first one is overly biased. junjou romantica. yeah xD i also saw this other one that i agree with: ore no imouto ga konnani kawaii wake ga nai.(sorry, i remembered the title in japanese). and i really love steins gate but don't know many others who do, so i'll add that.

rainbows

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

If you want to learn about Hetalia's 'plot'*, then go study the world wars. And as I said earlier in this thread, Ore no Imouto isn't really underrated. If anything it's overrated, given how horrible a heroine Kirino is.

* I'm using ' because it's non-existent

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information