AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Site/Profile suggestion. (Some Music?)

Senior Member CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper's Avatar
    Gil
    HaHa
    Gifts Mario Boo Bleach Urahara Hat Systems N64
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2011 03:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Site/Profile suggestion. (Some Music?)

This might be the wrong place to post this.. But i didnt know were else to post it. :L
    I also know i haven't been here long enough to make a suggestion (I think), But i thought why not give it a try :3

Well in the past i have been on forum's or website's that played music, (Usally they would have a music player that played something around what the site or forum was doing/offered.

I personally liked it because not only did i enjoy what was being played, But i also was able to be introduced to knew artist's and / or genre's of music.

I also liked the idea of being able to embed a video or song to your profile. (With out it being some what offensive.

I saw it being something that allowed you to show others on the forum/site what kind of music you listen to.

Also being able to mute the player would be a good idea, (If the admin's consider this)

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Site/Profile suggestion. (Some Music?)

I don't even think vbulleting could handle something like that, I looked it up and I can't find any results of it being able to do that. Also to be honest that would be extremely annoying to some seeing as how most people are already playing music in their browsers and muting will still interrupt what you are listening to. There's tons of other ways to let others know what type of music you like, for one you can put it on your profile "biography" or you can always share your thoughts on the music forum somehow.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2016 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Default Re: Site/Profile suggestion. (Some Music?)

Quote Originally Posted by Zoi Yex View Post
    I don't even think vbulleting could handle something like that, I looked it up and I can't find any results of it being able to do that. Also to be honest that would be extremely annoying to some seeing as how most people are already playing music in their browsers and muting will still interrupt what you are listening to. There's tons of other ways to let others know what type of music you like, for one you can put it on your profile "biography" or you can always share your thoughts on the music forum somehow.
    It can be done via flash with sigs if allowed so profiles shouldn't be that much difficult. But I agree it'd just end up being annoying and I'd probably block what ever the source of it was.

4. Thanks Xeyuzio thanked for this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information