AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Soulless

Junior Member iVirus is on a distinguished road iVirus's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2011 11:48 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sektaris Steam ID: Wolfsephiroth

Default Re: RPG: Soulless

Collin was a little shocked at his tendency to set rooms on fire but thought it best not to say anything about that. "Well, I agree with you about fire being powerful and beautiful but i've lived here all of my life, the reason I live alone is because my father was in debt to a horrible man, the man thought the best way to repay him was to slaughter my mother my father and my sister and take my... well... lets just say it was something important shall we?"

Member shaqpabst will become famous soon enough shaqpabst's Avatar
    Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2011 11:05 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: inuyasha shaq

"You made a bad mistake" I yelled blocking his katanas with my scimitars before he could finish his move. While holding his weapon Blade came from the side and kicked him back into my wall. Creating a crater ruining my wall.

"You have no idea who your frelling with!" Yelled Blade drawing his katana and instantly starting on fire

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

''Something Important...'' He mued for a moment. ''I'velost something important too. More important than any material possession on the Lord our God's Earth. And i'm going to gt it back, even if i have have to watch the world burn to do it. I can see it now... Those Ba****ds who stole it, in falmes upon teh burning ground, begging for mercy, offering whatever i want... I'll just take it and.... and...'' He shook his head. ''No... The Lord our God calls for mercy. I will grant it once the deed is done.'' He looks at Colin, Probably slightly horrified, if not more, by his horrific ramblings. ''My apologies. I sense in you a lack of something, something like my own loss. I wonder if the Lord God almighty put our fates entwined for a reasn, and how long for at that. Are you... One of the Soulless? Those who have lost the part of God inside them, and strive to re-earn it? The ones spiritually violated by the men of science.'' He Stared at Colin, a grin of his manky, sharp teeth splitting his Face. ''You are. I know you are. You must be.''

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Yes... I am indeed a soulless... but even more than having my soul back... I want to see the man that killed my family dead." "If I had to give up my own soul just to see that man fall, I would do so without hesitation, that man will never deserve mercy for what he has done." Collin stood there with a very serious face. "I do not know if god would forgive me for such a desire, but even so..."

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(sorry for the 2nd Post, But i really want to fit this in. Its 3:30AM where i am, and i'm haing no luck sleeping.)

Corvus placed his Hands on COlins shoulders. ''The Lord God Almighty works n many a mysterious way. If you are to eb the man who kills your own father, so be it, God has commanded it so. If I must strike the Final blow, i willsee to it he spends his final moments burning in agony. Prehaps that is why we have been brought together by our lord. Prehaps we are to help eachother gain our Souls back, and Avenge your familys death. But enough of this Morbidity! Lets have some foo, some drink, and we can rest up well tonight! Or rather, you can, i'll go sleepless in case i burn something in my sleep. Its happened before.'' He clapped both Colins shoulders, then sat down on a seat, moving his logswrod to stop it skewing the materials. ''Your Kitchen Mate. As long as thiers stuff to eat, and you don't me having them, i'll have whatever.''

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Yeah... thanks for that, anyway I have alot of pizzas if you want those, I also have alot of fruit, I had to stock up... you can have whatever you can find for food." "And if you like I have a huge fireplace in the living room... I also have some dustbins and such outside, and some firestarters." Collin was very happy to have a guest. "Well anyway I have to go sharpen my katana and my other weapons, there is a huge supply of sharpening stones downstairs if you would like to sharpen your blades." Collin forgot one very important detail. "Hey if you find my sisters violin please dont burn it... anything else you find you can burn, there isnt alot here I would want to keep anyway."

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Mono being thankful that they stepped in he backed up and told Blade and Shaquille
    "I owe you one, thanks." then reached for his pistols but decided against it, it seemed Blade and Shaquille could handle the boy, so he returned to Katex again.

"Katex, what's up with the blood on your hand?"

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

Turning an instant block flip the moment the kick would have made contact Claux twirled twice before placing his feet against the wall behind him. The resulting impact causing a deep crater as he push off almost instantly." God of Light...Hyper......OVERLOAD!" The moment his foot left the wall he disappeared from sight. Then almost instantaneously four copies of himself appeared. two coming from the left and right of blade, one with a horizontal slash aimed to cut the tendents in his left leg and another looking to slash his wrist disarming him and reducing that arm unfunctional. The other two came at Shaq(for short) the first preforming a spinning cross cut aim to slash the back of his wrist, looking to disarm it, and the other simply made a downward slash aimed to trip him and bring him to the ground. The level of speed displayed was like trying to stare at the sun, it couldn't be done. hoepfully it would work.

However Claux wasn;t one to leave thing up to chance, and noticed when one went for a gun or some sort, and decided to take a chance and sneak behind them, using his spped to distract the obviously stronger one of the group, blade and Shaq, and take out the one whom couldn;t even catch his base speed. So with only the turn of his heel the real claux appeared behind Mono and looked to rise his sword to her eck just as his decoys had the assault. Hoepfully it would work.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Claux attacked and before Mono knew it there was one behind him with a sword to his neck. Not knowing if it was the real one he simply spoke two words.

"Bad move." Mono elbowed him in the face escaping from Claux's sword to neck, his pistols at the ready he aimed both and fired at the other's right past Claux's head, (hopefully this is ok) hitting his clone's making them disperse he then take's aim and shoot's the sword out of Claux's hand. He then aims one gun at his Claux's head and one at his chest. "Stop this. You will be killed if you attack again." Mono's red eyes flared with annoyance.

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Looking at the character charge at us, I Concetrated. These were level one clones apperently, I could tell based on their chakra, a lot weaker. Even though they were weaker his speed was extrodinary for the regular human eye, but that isnt the case with me and blade *Smiling*

Looking to my left Blade unleashed fire forward colliding with the 1 clone and grabing the second one by the kneck squezzing it until he dissapered.

Right when he made that ruckess I quickly dissapered leaving a clone of my behind. Right when the character hit my clone my move went into affect. Right when they came into contact with it thousand of bolts went through their body.

My clones are based on a water substance combined with electricity, you could say a walking bomb.

So that deals with the clones, Looking at Mono I noticed their was a shadow behind him.

Quickly dissapereing in the shadows of the side wall, I slowly started rising from Mono shadow with a smile on my face in front of the stranger that I saved, and now is trying to kill us.

"Its funny on how you just came out of no where" I said as I fully came out of Mono shadow from the ground (like raising from the ground)

"You come around like your running things in my house" I said with a grin

"When your just lost lamb, that doesnt know what the hell he's doing"

"When I found you, you keep muttering project Klaux, well news flash"

"Your not the only ones that went through that trouble"

"You potray yourself as a hero with all your light base motives, but your not!"

"You really think you can beat us all? If you haven't notice, one of my powers is darkness, opposite of light"

As I say that another one of my clones, came up from the ground behind this guy, from his shadow.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

One surprise after the next, First a god of light and now Shaquille controls darkness?! What else did he not tell us I assume Blade has something as well. So three out of five people have a power just what he wanted to here. He realized he was exhausted... no he was just tired of always worrying.

(OOC: I'm bringing back Josh in my next post and i'm going to make some tweaks to Mono so he's not that much of a wimp. hehehe... )
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 08-24-2011 at 05:14 PM.

12. Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

OCC: /sigh

With his sword on stuck to the floor Claux only "watched" his enemies movements. A gun to his head and a shadow clone behind him. The controller of that clone also behind his ally. Claux's muscles flexed and contracted as a shimmer rose through his body. His knees buckled, only slightly, and his shoulders qwivered. Staringly blind into their face, and the muzzle of a gun, Claux could only wait as his body tried to recover. Four times in one day had be used this taxing power of his. his body wanted to just shutdown, but, his instincts didn;t trust these people as they were unknowns. Their skills were impressive yet made him wonder if they were indeed sent to capture him.

With unconscious eyes and words filled with suspiction Claux only asked a few questions. "Who are you?" "Were you sent to capture me?" Leaning forward pressing his forehead into the muzzle of the gun Claux clearly showed he wasn;t afriad to die, but that was not his true intention. The fact is that his sword was only ten feet away, and they knew not what other abilities he had. Like most that fought him they thought his power was light based due to being ableto make "clones" of himself. The truth of the matter is that he simply moved so fast that he could project "afterimages" of himself performing actions that were already made. meaning deception was only his side. They knew not the true power of the God of Light. If they were truly his enemy then they would quickly know.

Within his unconscious mind Claux only floated on the brink of insanity. A vioce only echoed to him telling him what to do and say. The soul inside him, both wise and powerful, controlled his body while the boy stressed mind took rest. yet it even knew that his body couldn't handle much more before it had to reboot. So one of three options had to be made. First, find out whom these people were and their intentions. Two find out if they were indeed like him and if so could he join them till he saw fit to leave them. Thrid, kill them all and retreat, which wasn;t that good of an option seeing as his body was shutting down forcing him to only use a third of his power. he couldn;t use the full overload ability without being rested, and all other abilities he held were tied to that one. the God of light was still active so he could perform to a high level in combat. however, he was still at a disadvantage. Crap. This wasn't good.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Whoa, I did not see the clone is an after image thing oh and I lied. Josh wont be in this post xD)

When Claux put his forehead to the muzzle of my pistol Mono wanted to shot him but he could not pull the trigger. He can't shoot a kid but he was not going to let anyone know that.
    "Who are you? Were you sent to capture me?" Claux asks again.
    "Now where have I heard those questions before? What I want to know who the hell you are!" He tells the kid without lowering his guard. His chest began to hurt and it was becoming hard to breath but he kept himself focused on the god of light kid.

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Watch Mono talk to This holy kid annoyed me.

This was getting no where. Walking next 2 mono I raised my scimitar, we can just finish him. He was trouble to begin with, even after I saved his life

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Late post //shot/

Alt+IMPORTANT :: The effects of the surgery to remove a soul and to have Tamashii can give you powers. Heh >

IC: Everything was happening so fast. It was hard for me to keep up. My eyes weren't awesome, like Mono and Blade's, and I definitely didn't have cool soul-seeing goggles like Shaquille. What was I supposed to do? Suddenly, I felt my body lurch, and I began to cough up more blood. Not wanting to get any blood on Shaq's expensive carpet, I quickly covered my mouth and pulled my hand back when I was done choking. Seriously, why am I suddenly coughing up blood? I thought, panicking, as I examined my palm. I shouldn't be choking - I should be helping to break up the fight. I thought. Tilting my hand in the light, I suddenly stopped. Why was my blood glittering green? Dear God... I thought, looking closer at the green foo-foo stuff.

Get out of my blood, dammit! I need to help my friends! I scowled at the glittery blood, just as the green stuff began to accumulate in the middle, then began to float out of the blood in a neon green streak. "Huh?!" I gasped in astonishment, watching as it floated in mid-air. Move to the left, I thought, watching as it moved.

Wonder what it does. I pondered, focusing on the glowing electric green. (OOC: New character! ENTER!~) Hello. I jumped as a random voice entered my head. I'm your green stuff, but please call me Genesis. How do you do? I watched as the green stuff wiggled around a little bit. This was getting creepy. Since you're not responding, I take it you're confused? Don't worry. When you had your soul removed, the operations involved taking a small part of your heart out and replacing it with something called Kokoro. A soul holds all of your emotions, so when your soul was taken, you became emotionless. Kokoro amplifies that small thoughts on something that you have, and turns them into emotions. Right now, I'm a visual manifestation of your emotions. However, you're the only person that can see me. Everybody else in this room has no clue I'm floating in the air as a green streak of light right now. The green-ness jiggled, then appeared to smile at me.

"That's creepy." I deadpanned.

You wanted to help stop the current fight, correct? Genesis asked me. Although I can only stop it by a little bit, you could try to use me to help mediate. She explained. I have the power to heal people. The blonde boy over there is named Claux, and he is currently in a state of meditation - he's not unconscious, nor conscious. If you allow me to heal him, I can bring him back to consciousness and he'll stop fighting. I paused to consider what Genesis was telling me. Uhm. I thought. Okay. I thought. Go, little green stuff, go! I thought, hoping Genesis would be able to help 'Claux.'

OOC: @Kenshiro_Blaze if you don't like me doing this you can just tell me and I'll edit it owo

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

OCC: I don't mind at all i was wonder how i would end this without dieing.

Claux exhaled once before staring, blindly into his unknown enemies eyes. he didn;t if he wanted to fight or let them end his suffering here and now. So he decided to play along. " Xexath Xenos. or that's what I once was called. now i go by the name Claux. Codenamed after the project I was in. I'm a chance as you can see and my power if the God of Light. an experimental surgery on my body was done to attach this powerful soul. Now answer my question."

OCC: Zombie you have control of Claux in your next post so do whatever the green stuff is going to do.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Corvus grinned, thanked Colin, then went into the kitchen to get himsefl a pizza. Then he collapsed, just out of sight, as his head swam with Images. A small fireball appeared as the room darkened. The fireball spoke- Sort of. It resonated words, which boomed like thunder.
    ''You are Corvus. I am You. Part of You.'' Corvus nodded, slowly. ''I am a manifestaion of your anger. And I am here to help you. I am essentially part of your body, a replacement for your soul. And I have the power to burn those around you.''

(If this isn't ok, i'll change it)

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

{ @Kenshiro_Blaze I have control of Claux? MUAHAHAHA! > }

I glanced over at Claux, who had just finished talking. He seemed more life-like, and conscious.

He's pretending to know what's going on... Genesis explained. I still found it creepy that there was a girl's voice in my head. I shuddered, watching what Claux would do next.

The blonde kid straightened himself up a little bit. Earlier his legs had buckeled, but since the green stuff had healed him, he had more life in him. I pursed my lips. Would this make the fight stop? My eyes shifted from Shaquille and Blade and Mono. Would Mono shoot Claux or give him some answers?

{ The green stuff was only supposed to heal you, so I made you livelier^^ <- spell fail }

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Junior Member teh_epik_derp_face will become famous soon enough teh_epik_derp_face's Avatar
    Gil
    Twisted
    Gifts Katana Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2011 01:38 PM
    Threads

Joxardn (Jox for short) woke up in his bed
    "WHAT I'M ALIVE!!!!!!!" He screamed out
    He franticly ran about looking in mirrors and checking drawers
    "How the heck am I alive"
    He thought about how he had died before and how he had been brought back to life by scientists and given powers had they brought him back to life again?
    He looked over at his nightstand and saw a not it read:
    Hi Jox I know you may be a bit freaked out right now but dont worry an antidote for death recently came out and I used it on you so SURPRISE!!!! Just in case your wondering they use the souls of criminals for the antidote that means you have 2 souls inside you I think the criminals name was Katex or something well enjoy your new life.....
    Love, Max.......
    Joxardn's face filled with anger he wanted to stay dead he didn't want to be alive as long as he was alive everybody he knew was in danger
    "Well i'm not dieng a third time"
    He went over to his closet and put on his clothes he usually wore to blend in with the crowd his plain black t-shirt with his black hoodie and his black jeans (i know a lot of black) he pressed a secret button and the wall opened up he pulled out his twin pistols and katanas he put the pistols at his side and threw the katanas on the bed he wouldnt need those right now. He went over to his front door and headed out into the unknown..........

21. Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Mono let up on his guns to the kids face and chest, Mono also stopped Shaquille's scimitar. "Hey now, he's just a scared kid." Mono's eyes looked straight at Shaquille his red eyes glowed. "Are you really going to kill a kid? If he attacks again, I won't stop you from killing him." He releases the scimitar and turns around to Claux."Let's try this one more time but if you attack again, you will die. So please be careful of your next choice."

"Xexath Xenos. or that's what I once was called. now i go by the name Claux. Codenamed after the project I was in. I'm a chance as you can see and my power if the God of Light. an experimental surgery on my body was done to attach this powerful soul. Now answer my question." Claux says to everyone.

"Your a chance, see Shaquille you going to kill your own kind? We were not here to capture you, you passed out on the front door and Shaquille caught you and brought you inside. As before I'm Mono, the guy behind me is Shaquille, Katex is the one over there, and that dude over there is Shaquille's friend."

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

After Mono was done talking I laughed a little bit, stepping back a step.

"I understand what your saying, but here's the problem.
    1, He can't kill me.and
    2, f its between life and death, I would kill a kid in a heart beat.

Glancing back at the Mono I sat down, putting my scimitars away, while glancing at Blade giving him the signal, if anything goes wrong to take care of it.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"I understand what your saying, but here's the problem. 1, He can't kill me.and 2, if its between life and death, I would kill a kid in a heart beat." Mono's hand twitched at the words 'I would kill a kid in a heart beat.'

"Very well Shaquille." Mono says simply to put an end to anything that may come up. If they continued talking about this kid thing he would snap. Mono took a deep breath because the pain in his chest kept getting worse. His breathing worsened but then cleared up.

Mono thought to himself I don't have asthma, why is it getting so hard to breath?

(Heads up, Next post Mono will get his power and this time I promise Josh will be back in and maybe attacking... have not decided but stay on your toes for I could do anything tomorrow. )

25. Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Name: Drake
    Chance

"Sir, we couldn't capture Katex, he had help. Apperently he has teamed up with some souless and two chances with extrodinary power"

The door closed behind the man. Glancing up I looked around.

"Soon everything will come into tuition. Scanning the room around me as I get up."

Pacing around the room, I looked down at the claws on fmy hands, flashes of dead bodies flashed through my mind.

It has been a while since I have been free.

Walking to the window, I look outside as it rains. When the door quickly open, sending in 2 more of my men

"Sir, everything has been going according to plan, Project Claux had established contact with your brothers."

"Good" I said looking at them, while te other men stepped up

"Also, Katex has joined your brothers, so it will be more difficult."

A serious expression spread across my face.

"This wont do!"

Quickly swinging down my hand the man in front of me, collasped. Dead in his tracks.

Licking my claws, the blood tasted amazing.

The 1 guy studdered at seeing his partner go down, but stood in position and continued to speak.

"Should I continue, the operations on the humans extracting souls from the replacing it with some of your own powers, Kokoro?"

"Of course!" I said walking away from him"

"Now leave my sight"

As the door closes I sit back down, putting my hand against my head

"Soon brothers, Soon we will become 1 and create the perfect being! But the real question will be, who will have control"

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Maria stood behind the door in which Drake was inside raging. "Project Claux...." Smiling the hunter only smirked before slowly opening the door with an erie shriek. As she closed it behind her she stared passionatloy at Drake. "You seem so stressed right now Drake. Why? Is it the fact that not only have your brothers escaped you but they now are forming a team of powerful warrior in the most likelyhood to defeating you. And on top of that your bloodlust has yet to subside. How sad...."

Grinning Maria slid seductively onto the desk crossing her legs before placing the heel of her shoe directly into Drake's chest. "If you want I could easily dispatch more men to bring in your brothers, and kill their allies. Or do you have something else in mind?"

Claux relaxed and picked up his swords. For a second he could feel a thrid presence within his body. It healed him physically and restored him but it also felt like another soul was forcing itself inside him. Looking around Claux locked eyes with this Mono person. Could he be the one behind this? His combat abilities were lackluster to say the least but maybe his skills were revolved around healing. Interesting.

"Very well then. I submit." Claux's hair fell down covering his eyes as the color switched from white back to blonde. Picking up his swords Claux twirled them around once before shealthing them both with a shrieking sound. Sitting down he sighed before staring at his new 'allies'

"So what can all of you do?"

Be completely ignore the threats they all gave him. He didn't fear them and could escape at a moment notice. Lucky for him the healing allowed his body to function as if he had gotten the rest he needed. Meaning now he could fight at full power. This abilities was amazing. he would need to find out who did have this abilities and bring them into the fold.

"And while I'm at it tell me if you've seen an increase in blacksuited men lately?"

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Thanks for asking what we can all do now I don't have to give Mono his heart attack to get his ability! Oh and you have to love Copy and Paste XD)

"Very well then. I submit." Claux's hair fell down covering his eyes as the color switched from white back to blonde. Picking up his swords Claux twirled them around once before shealthing them both with a shrieking sound. Sitting down he sighed before staring at his new 'allies'

"So what can all of you do?" Claux asks.

"Well, I control... well it's hard to explain what 'type' of power I have. It's a rather strange one. Basically, any song that comes to mind will change my fighting style and mood also depending on the intensity of the song's beats and lyrics I can control well, anything basically but I don't use it a lot because sometimes I lose control and depending on the intensity and ability I use it could take weeks, months or years off of my life. I will give you a simple example. Say the song in my head is Invincible by Adelitas Way while this song is playing in my head I won't feel pain at least not until the songs over and I will become reckless.

There's two more things that my power fails at, if I use it more than twice a day then well, then basically it will eat at my heart and kill off brain cells. It mostly effects my heart. " Mono takes a breath and then continues to explain "In other words, if I could find a song with an intensity and lyrics high enough I could use your ability Claux but it would take quite a bit off of my life span. But the thing is I won't use it unless someone goes against my beliefs or it's life or death."

Mono takes another breath "as for men in black suits we have been killing a bunch of guys but I have not paid attention to what they were wearing."

--------------------------------------
    "Shiol!" Josh yells
    "Yes sir?" Shiol walks in with a surgeons mask on and some bloody knife.
    "Where's Katex."
    "Still has yet to be caught sir. I'm working on making some new Soulless because you have killed a bunch of them."
    "I want Katex here. I want to examine him he could be a sacrifice."
    "Are you going to send in more men to die?"
    "No, this time i'm going to send you."
    "Aw but I don't wanna go! If I leave your going to kill everyone here!" Shiol says pointing in his face.
    "Fine, I won't kill anyone" Josh sighs
    "Ok, good enough for me!" Shiol finish's the operation and then packs up to head out and capture Katex for her lover Josh.

(Yay for long posts!)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information