AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Soulless

Member shaqpabst will become famous soon enough shaqpabst's Avatar
    Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2011 11:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: inuyasha shaq

Default Re: RPG: Soulless

Quote Originally Posted by Anime Luver 101 View Post
    I walk up behind the blond guy, tears in my eyes, and my axe in battle position. " They police are coming. Someone called cop because they heard yelling so i would get out of here if i

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

were you."

Sorry i hit send before i was done also im new t rpging so if i suck at fitting in im sorry

Who this???

Junior Member Anime Luver 101 will become famous soon enough Anime Luver 101's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 05:28 PM
    Threads

oh sorry i went to the sign up and my rpg name is ichigo usui

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@shaqpabst and @Anime Luver 101 :
    Please move the conversation to the OOC T_T;;

@Anime Luver 101 : I approved your character, so now you're able to post. Usually in RPGs people wait for their character to be approved before they begin roleplaying^^ Now you're able to start posting, uh, officially xD

IC: I watched as the guy continued to walk as if he'd heard nothing, then suddenly heard the squeal of car tires stopping. "Huh?" I wondered aloud, turning my head to view Shaquille and Blade getting out of the car with a malicious look on their faces. "Wait!" I called as they began to move. "He might be a good guy!" I said, pushing the gates aside and waiting for the blonde to respond.

Suddenly, Mono came up from behind me. "What the hell is going on?!" He asked. I glanced back at him.

"I dunno," I replied. I couldn't help but notice how excited he seemed to be by the flames. "This guy just..." I pointed at the Chances. Suddenly, a girl with an axe walked up behind the guy and said something about the police.

Wha? I wondered. Where were all these people coming from?

@Kenshiro_Blaze
    @HateSpawn98
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 08-19-2011 at 11:53 AM. Reason: My computer ish a meaniebutt

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

IC: I watched as the guy continued to walk as if he'd heard nothing, then suddenly heard the squeal of car tires stopping. "Huh?" I wondered aloud, turning my head to view Shaquille and Blade getting out of the car with a malicious look on their faces. "Wait!" I called as they began to move. "He might be a good guy!" I said, pushing the gates aside and waiting for the blonde to respond.

@Kenshiro_Blaze [/QUOTE]

Looking at Mono, I watched he stepped in front of me saying something like he could be a good guy or something. Leaning back I let him have his fun, but wont let my guard down

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

OOC: shaqpabst, It was Katex who said he could be a good guy and I walked up to the blonde guy ZombieCupcake was talking about. as I still am a little lost I'm going to play this by ear...

Mono getting no response and rather tired from being suddenly woken up. He looked at Shaquille
    "What's going on here, what's with the blood and fire?" He said rubbing his head and looking at Blade than back and Shaquille getting kinda antsy...

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"I dont know you guys tell me

This guy thinking he's all high and mighty massacring everybody in sight around my living area, and I wont take it"

I said smiling

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

Turning around at the sound of voices the blonde haired boy's first motion was the lighting fast release of his abilities, the God of Light, followed by leaping into the air and landing on the doorstep of the ones speak bot too and of him. They may not have noticed by the time he turned around and landed on the doorstep his hair had turned snow white and only a few seconds had passed.

Howeve somethin was off with the boy. His eyes were glaed over and seemed as tho they peered into a not so distant time and space, one that slowl enchanted his body as it slumped over and begn a decend towards the hard concrete below. He had passed out.

OCC: Catch me please!

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Corvus grunted as he stirred. He had been sleeping- first time in 3 weeks. He had no idea what time it was. He staggered to his feet, rolling off thge crates he had been sleeping on- he remembered the night before, having been sitting down, fiddling with his lighter. HE reached into his pocket. Still there. He stretched, then walked out of the old wreck he had been living in for a few days now- some old building. He wanted to start the day with a nice dustbin fire. Looking around he found no dustbins, nor anything to burn. ''Dammit.'' He said, then staggered off into the streets.

(not sure how to begin here)

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshiro_Blaze View Post
    Turning around at the sound of voices the blonde haired boy's first motion was the lighting fast release of his abilities, the God of Light, followed by leaping into the air and landing on the doorstep of the ones speak bot too and of him. They may not have noticed by the time he turned around and landed on the doorstep his hair had turned snow white and only a few seconds had passed.

Howeve somethin was off with the boy. His eyes were glaed over and seemed as tho they peered into a not so distant time and space, one that slowl enchanted his body as it slumped over and begn a decend towards the hard concrete below. He had passed out.

OCC: Catch me please!

Looking at the kid, I noticed his spiritual pressure greay. A giant glow cascading from him, but slowly diminishing. Then he suddenly jumped in the air. His hair turning white.

A serious expression went through my face, this must be the one. From the Rumors. But it doesnt matter know, he cant get in my way, looking back at Blade.

The Blond figure landed on the steps staggering a bit.

I quickly landed behind him, thinking he might do something when he fell down.

I quickly grabbed him before he could hit the ground

"Lets go inside" I said walking through my door

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Mono still very confused on what was going on, he decided to stay and watch the fire for a little bit until it burned out then headed back to Shaquille's to go see what was going on with the blonde guy.

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

{You gaiz are all confusing xD

@Esiphas maybe try and make your character walk down the street and wind up at Shaquille's house? I'm sorta trying to get all the new characters to meet up with Shaquille, Mono, and I}

@HateSpawn98 :: @shaqpabst :: @Kenshiro_Blaze :: @Anime Luver 101 (I think?)

I watched as Shaquille and the blonde teenager both moved at the speed of light. The next thing I knew, they were both behind me on the porch, and the blonde kid had fallen into Shaquille's arms. It was hard to tell whether or not he was still conscious - but his eyes looked distant, like his unconscious was in control of him at the moment.

"Let's go inside," Shaquille said, unlocking the front door and bringing the strange new character inside. He looked like he was somewhere around my age. Blade quickly followed the two inside, leaving Mono and I the last ones to follow.

I glanced back at Mono, to see if he was coming, but he was watching the fire crackle and the smoke evaporate into the sky. I guess not, I thought to myself, beginning to push the door open. I swiftly walked past Blade, Shaquille, and the partially-conscious boy, and began to head upstairs. When was the last time I slept? I thought to myself. Two days ago? Rounding the corner to the bedroom, I just barely made it inside before I began coughing. Covering my mouth, the coughing stopped after about two minutes. I could feel sticky warm stuff on my hand. Pulling it back, I examined my palm in horror. I'd just coughed up blood.

A side effect from the Soulless surgery? It was the only logical thought that could come to mind. Closing the door, I walked over to the bathroom inside the bedroom and washed my hands off before plopping down on the bed. I hope there aren't any more side effects...

{An idea from Shaq. He suggested I get some cool power to make Katex more badass~ So, ee, a side effect of the Soulless surgery that Katex had makes him get the power to be a healer. Thanks for the epic idea, Shaquille! Oh, and anybody can have a side effect if they want to, I guess.}

Join my RPG

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Mono cracks his neck a few times while he enters the house. He noticed Katex was coughing a lot and then had some blood in his hands.

"Hey, are you OK. Katex?!" I said grabbing his shoulder.

OOC: Sorry for the super short posts

Junior Member iVirus is on a distinguished road iVirus's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2011 11:48 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sektaris Steam ID: Wolfsephiroth

Collin was walking outside as he noticed it started to rain. "God I love the rain..." He said to himself. (Sorry about the short post I need something to go on.)

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iVirus View Post
    Collin was walking outside as he noticed it started to rain. "God I love the rain..." He said to himself. (Sorry about the short post I need something to go on.)
    {Hmm. How about you run into @Esiphas ? Then you guys could both find @shaqpabst 's house, nee?~ :3}

Quote Originally Posted by HateSpawn98 View Post
    Mono cracks his neck a few times while he enters the house. He noticed Katex was coughing a lot and then had some blood in his hands.

"Hey, are you OK. Katex?!" I said grabbing his shoulder.

OOC: Sorry for the super short posts

{owo;; I thought I was in a bedroom upstairs but okay xD}

"Hey, are you okay? Katex?!" I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around. I quickly hid my bloody hand.

"Hmm?" I asked. "Oh, yeah, I'm fine. It's nothing." I said with a smile, continuing to walk inside.

Join my RPG

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Collin, with his head in the clouds accidently bumped into a man on the street. "Ohh sorry I wasnt paying attention." He looked up and before him stood a guy who was alot taller than himself. "Careful Collin he looks very scary and might just possibly want to kill you..." Collin thought to himself while trying to keep his composure.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Corvus Grunted again. His mind Had been Elsewhere, and he had Bumped into the Short Man. ''Sorry bout that.'' He said. ''Erm... Hello. I'm a little lost, Do you know where the Hell I am? And prehaps, where i can get some food?'' He offered a hand. ''I'm Corvus by the way.''

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Being drawn to this unstoppable force building inside of him Claux could only get bits and pieces of the event unfolding in reality. First he was caught by what seemed to be other like himself. Soulless, or maybe eve Chances. He couldn't tell. Him head hurt and his body wouldn't respond to his commands. His only real-world action was the few words he muttered to them all. "Project........Claux." Why he would speak the nature of the events that changed his life forever was unknown to him. maybe it was the Hyper Overloads side effects. The draining of his bodies energy, and physical exhaustion.

Or maybe.....

Maybe a cry for help to this unlikely band of misfit outlaws. Or were they also agents sent to bring him in? His mind wondered aimlessly at the possiblity. Tell his inhuman ears picked up on the sound of coughing and a liquid center that echoed in his ears.

"Blaze Riken....."

Awakening suddenly in a flashy blur of movement the now snow white haired boy appeared in the corner of the apartment overlooking the faces around. His cold emerald eyes flashing a bright green before his katanas were in hand. Then a darkness took those beautiful eyes and his body switched into auto-pilot. His defenses were up and his back against the wall. All the while a trimmer vibrating across his frame as the stress of using his power not once but three times in less then an hour clearly showed his ugly faced.

In his unconscioues blur he muttered a few words. "Who are you people?"

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC- Slightly lost here, what state is everyone in?

Wolf tensed up, heart pounding in his chest, he was being followed, his eyes flickered around the treeline, nothing. The feeling made him more wary so he drew his pistol and moved on.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@-GAZKUL- I believe we are in California if memories serves.

Mono looked at the white haired boy, he seemed tense. Katex hiding his hand with the blood on it I tell him "Wait a moment, I will come back to see why you have blood on your hand Katex." I then leave Katex and head over to the white haired boy who was mumbling something then asked "Who are you people?"

Mono looks at him studying his face then says "My name is Johnathan but you can call me Mono." I say the the white haired boy holding out my hand for a friendly hand shake.
    "Don't worry about them they wont bite... much, who are you?" I say will a smile trying to be friendly to the boy with snow white hair and trying to calm him down.

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Sitting back I watched this character rest as I check everything out. He was mysterious talking about Project Claux.

I thought nobody knew about that project, and why is he here now? Thought the subject was destroyed?

A lot of questions were in my mind when he suddenly was up with his clear white hair backing up to the wall asking who we all are.

Mono moved forward reaching out a hand saying his name friendly but I knew better.

Jumping in front of Mono, I drew my swords, with Blade next to me in his stance.

Their was something wrong inside of this guy, his aura is going insane.

"Everything will be answered soon, when you calm down" Blade says staring at him

"But first put down your weapon!" I said gripping my swords

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Collin, believing that Corvus could be trusted replied "Yeah, come with me to my house... I have some food there and a guest bedroom if you would like to stay, I live alone so it wouldn't be any problem."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Ermmm... I think ill pass on the bedroom, and.sllep on the floor, Kitchen pprefferably. I have a nasty habit of setting bedrooms on fire.Well, that amongat other things... Fires just interesting, yknow? Powerful and beautiful. , and... Oh sorry.. Sidetracked. " He followed Colin. "So whats your story? How'd you come to town?

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

The moment Mono spoke their was a calm presense in the air. the muscles in Claux's back relaxed for only a moment while his stance only widened. Then before he could strike two others joined standing before them. With a single push with his right foot Claux appeared directly in front of the three with a cross swing, a technique called Divine wind claux looked to use the air pressure gathered around his swords to blow them to the other side of the room, giving him more space to move. his eyes only continuously darkened as his body now moved by instinct.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC- Big location jump

Wolf found himself at the head of a street somewhere in California, he'd had a tough time getting out of Oregon but he's finally made it, savage fang like teeth glinted in the sun as he wandered calmly down the road, looking for prey

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

{Yay! @-GAZKUL- has come to Cali! XD}

{Minna-sama!! I updated the rules. Everyone should read them They're on the first page owo}

When Mono spoke, the boy seemed to relax, but suddenly his katanas flew across the room, and he disappeared. "Huh?" I wondered aloud. I couldn't help but noticed Shaquille and Blade seemed to be watching the air in the middle of the room. I narrowed my eyes. I couldn't exactly see anything. However, there was a shine reflecting off the wall from the doorway. I turned around to shut the door, but became quickly confused. The door's closed? I wondered, turning back around. The reflection was still there, and it seemed to be moving a little before stopping. I blinked for a moment, and suddenly the blonde boy was standing there. Where had he come from? Wasn't he with Mono? I suddenly gasped in realization - he could move at the speed of light.

{Katex... is so slow... xD}

Join my RPG

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information