AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Card Captor Sakura

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Any good?
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

It looks good but what are the yellow things blowing in the back..I would change the colour of those..Add something in the back like they are walking/ playing around..trees or something.

By the way did you add the effect.

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Those yellow things were leaves that were already in the image. I liked them so I didn't remove them from the image.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 09:31 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wahh crystally filter >.< I can&#39;t stand that on the cahracters, makes them look really weird and gives me a headache lol, maybe keep the filter on the background only and not the chars?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Actually, it&#39;s not a crystal filter, it&#39;s a weave.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Sorry for the double post.

I removed the layer of the girls with the weave. Any better?

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

yes it does look better.

Senior Member WinterC_16 WinterC_16's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2005 09:53 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

much better :^_^: now some text nd maybe something else in the bg? the cloud filter looks good in this bg but it is used alot in wps :P . Nice so far though

people try to control other people because they're shallow among other things

Closed Thread

Thread Information