AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 37 of 37

Thread: New York Legalizes same sex marriage.

  1. #26
    Senior Member Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista's Avatar
    Gil
    5,369.96
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inpain
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2014 10:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USA
    Age
    25
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    990
    Rep Power
    659
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 1924-2316-9778-0248

    Default Re: New York Legalizes same sex marriage.

    Now how long until this gets taken down?

    I'm just being honest. It seems like gay marriage can never stay up anywhere. Even though it is an overwhelmingly one-sided issue when you think about it.

    I want to be happy, but I've just seen what has happened. Especially all of that nonsense in California.

    ~Made by me~
    (It's actually of my bassoon!)



  2. #27
    Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    56,800.24
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2014 06:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    25
    Threads
    98
    Posts
    3,793
    Blog Entries
    34
    Rep Power
    2667

    Default Re: New York Legalizes same sex marriage.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoldMushroom View Post
    Some argue that marriage is a private affair, and shouldn't be linked to any kind of benefits on the federal, state, or local levels (as I can already see in this thread). I'm somewhat neutral on the issue - I think there are some instances where it's reasonable and beneficial, and others where it's unnecessary.
    Then I offer you this challenge: Name one benefit or reason why legal marriage should exist. Name one. Explain why that benefit or reason can't have its own separate contract, i.e. why it must be bundled with marriage.

    It would certainly be a legal hassle to untangle marriage from its role in federal law, though.
    There is a non issue--a pointless concern. Just look at all the legal hassle is required to keep the thing around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassoonist
    I want to be happy, but I've just seen what has happened. Especially all of that nonsense in California.
    The nonsense that happened in California can be called nothing else but democracy. The majority of voters in California never agreed to legalize same sex marriage in the first place. It was forced on them by elitist judges. California is more likely an exception rather than a rule.
    Last edited by Wio; 06-25-2011 at 11:51 PM.

  3. #28
    Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    23,033.24
    Gender
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2014 02:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    24
    Threads
    44
    Posts
    2,431
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    1582
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: SuperNerdHanji

    Default Re: New York Legalizes same sex marriage.

    Same sex marriage = serious business

    I'm glad they finally passed this, one because basic human rights are finally being recognized in the political world, and two, hopefully Lady Gaga will shut the hell up. :|

    [I love your music Lady Gaga, don't kill me <3]

  4. #29
    Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    1,963.92
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2014 08:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    26
    Threads
    65
    Posts
    4,755
    Rep Power
    2447
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: GameGeeks

    Default Re: New York Legalizes same sex marriage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    The nonsense that happened in California can be called nothing else but democracy. The majority of voters in California never agreed to legalize same sex marriage in the first place. It was forced on them by elitist judges. California is more likely an exception rather than a rule.
    Not necessarily. You're probably just looking at one particular poll. More then likely the one by the LA Times. Another poll done by Mervin Field showed 51% favored same sex marriage where as the LA one was 53% in favor of banning it. So if anything it's rather close in California.

  5. #30
    Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    56,800.24
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2014 06:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    25
    Threads
    98
    Posts
    3,793
    Blog Entries
    34
    Rep Power
    2667

    Default Re: New York Legalizes same sex marriage.

    Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    Not necessarily. You're probably just looking at one particular poll. More then likely the one by the LA Times. Another poll done by Mervin Field showed 51% favored same sex marriage where as the LA one was 53% in favor of banning it. So if anything it's rather close in California.
    Truth: Whenever same sex marriage was put on a ballot in California, it was voted down. Your polls do not matter.

    The original ban on same sex marriage was put on a ballot and passed. Elitist California judges figured they undermine that ban based on the constitution. California voters then put a de facto same sex marriage banning ammendment into the California constitution.

  6. #31
    The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    1,245.76
    Gender
    My Mood
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2014 03:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Britain
    Threads
    37
    Posts
    4,757
    Blog Entries
    87
    Rep Power
    1074
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: aether370

    Default Re: New York Legalizes same sex marriage.

    woot now only if I cared such matters


  7. #32
    Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    15,233.47
    Gender
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 08:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    21
    Threads
    37
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    92

    Default Re: New York Legalizes same sex marriage.

    Why are so many people against same sex marriage anyway? I really just don't get it. Well, I do understand some religions are against same-sex marriage, but isn't religion supposed to be separate from government? In the US at least. That being said, I don't see any real reason why same-sex marriages should be illegal. If I ever had the chance to make a country, I would make the votes a little more than a simple yes or no. I would make it so that the voters actually had to put a reason why, and votes without a proper reason would be void. I think that would solve so many issues, like people voting without actually understanding what there voting for or against.
    Sig no longer in development...


  8. #33
    Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    37,456.78
    Gender
    My Mood
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2014 10:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia, United States
    Age
    24
    Threads
    47
    Posts
    2,027
    Rep Power
    2242
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

    Default Re: New York Legalizes same sex marriage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    Last but not least, just look at the thread title. By having legal marriage we must have a legal definition for it, and by defining legal marriage we are bound to discriminate against a group. In many states homosexuals are legally discriminated against, because legal marriage exists. There would be no issue otherwise. Even now, NY probably discriminates against polygamous partnerships by limiting the number of parties per marriage contract and by limiting the number of marriage contracts per person.
    Well, NY discriminates against polygamous partnerships by outright banning the practice (its a felony in NY); hell, polygamy is illegal in all 50 states (and most countries), but that's not the point.

     
    And speaking of thread titles, despite all the points you made and the responses I made to them, I just going to post a response to this one since we are discussing the legalization of gay marriage in New York not the abolition of legal marriages. I'm not posting a long off topic post.


    Hehe...are you honestly blaming legal marriage for the discrimination of homosexuals? We didn't define legal marriage because of some arbitrary need to do so. DOMA was created because a bunch of right wing nuts decided it had to be done because Hawaii was thinking about legalizing same sex marriage, which under the Full Faith and Credit Clause would have forced EVERY state to recognize the marriages. So they said "oh hell naw" and drew the line; now we are slowly removing that line. Homosexual partnerships are being discriminated against because of people's OWN personal (usually religious) definitions of the word "marriage" (and the bigoted lawmakers that agree with them), not because of anything to do with legal marriage (again, marriage is first and foremost, a social union; people place importance on it all on their own and changing how people get married is not going to change that). The same goes for polygamy; the definitions for marriage come from people who want a line drawn because of their own definitions of marriage, not because legal marriage inherently forces us to make a definition.
    This is my war face.

    This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

  9. #34
    Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    56,800.24
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2014 06:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    25
    Threads
    98
    Posts
    3,793
    Blog Entries
    34
    Rep Power
    2667

    Default Re: New York Legalizes same sex marriage.

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    Well, NY discriminates against polygamous partnerships by outright banning the practice (its a felony in NY); hell, polygamy is illegal in all 50 states (and most countries), but that's not the point.
    Your own words:
    marriage is first and foremost, a social union;
    Don't you think that polygamy fits these standards? How is banning polygamy any less bigoted than banning same sex marriage?

    Hehe...are you honestly blaming legal marriage for the discrimination of homosexuals?
    My words were clear, concise, and expressed exactly what I wanted to convey. Don't try to simplify them into some straw man with different implications. Nothing that I originally said implied that homophobia itself is caused by having legal marriage. If you don't have legal marriage, then homosexuals would not be legally discriminated against because opposite sex and same sex pairs would be equally without access to a non-existing legal institution.

    Homosexual partnerships are being discriminated against because of people's OWN personal (usually religious) definitions of the word "marriage" (and the bigoted lawmakers that agree with them), not because of anything to do with legal marriage
    It's not as if by not having legal marriage, people will look for some other way to discriminate legally against homosexuals. Those "bigoted" people are merely defending their own definition of marriage. They couldn't care less if homosexuals had a way of getting the same legal benefits that come with legal marriage. If there was no legal marriage, then they wouldn't (or rather couldn't) defend something that is nonexistent at the expense of discriminating against some demographic.

    (again, marriage is first and foremost, a social union; people place importance on it all on their own and changing how people get married is not going to change that)
    No, I'm not suggesting "changing how people get married". I'm suggesting "changing how people get legal benefits which traditionally required marriage". No, people won't place importance on those benefits as they would marriage.

    In your attempt to totally dismiss the people backing DOMA, you have become delusional about what their actual position is. They think marriage itself is sacred, not individual legal benefits that come with it. They don't care if two people of the same sex want to share a bank account. They don't care if people of the same sex want a contract that shares property (just as importantly from the polygamy perspective, they don't care if people hold multiple instances of such contracts). They don't care if you want to grant a total stranger hospital visitation via some contract.

  10. #35
    Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    1,907,093.58
    Gender
    My Mood
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2014 01:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    23
    Threads
    282
    Posts
    6,514
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    9680

    Default Re: New York Legalizes same sex marriage.

    Now if only I wasn't anti-marriage, then I'd be happy...>_>
     
    Just kidding. :P

    From SkullMuffins on deviantart

    Facebook|Tumblr

  11. #36
    Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    305,306.17
    Gender
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Dapto, Australia
    Age
    24
    Threads
    13
    Posts
    799
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    10757

    Default Re: New York Legalizes same sex marriage.

    Good for them!
    Logic be damned, I want a world where people are free to be in whatever relationship they desire. If they want to be married, marry, if they don't like marriage, don't marry. I'll be cheering when people legalise polygamy.

    I've always felt people should have the right to do whatever they want according to their own beliefs so long as they don't involve screwing over another's liberties.

    Those who'd stop others from being happy solely because it doesn't fit in with their beliefs are the reason most societies have so many stupid taboos.
    victoria aut mors

  12. Likes Frederica Sawyer liked this post
  13. #37
    Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    37,456.78
    Gender
    My Mood
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2014 10:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia, United States
    Age
    24
    Threads
    47
    Posts
    2,027
    Rep Power
    2242
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

    Default Re: New York Legalizes same sex marriage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    Don't you think that polygamy fits these standards? How is banning polygamy any less bigoted than banning same sex marriage?
    If you recall, I didn't say that the banning of polygamy was any less bigoted than banning same sex marriage. Hell, I didn't say anything about the legality of banning it! I merely implied that your position was off. New York is not the only state that bans polygamy; every state does (in New York, it's something you can go to prison for), so there is no point in singling out New York as if its the only state in the wrong or that its position is somehow unique. And most countries ban it, so the United States is not unique in this stance (e.g Canada allows same-sex marriage nationally, but there's a national ban on polygamy), so our institution of marriage is not much different from most countries when it comes to this issue.

    But that's not to imply that I support the ban (I am not going to discuss my personal thoughts on the matter because that is not what we are talking about).

    Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    If you don't have legal marriage, then homosexuals would not be legally discriminated against because opposite sex and same sex pairs would be equally without access to a non-existing legal institution.
    And this couldn't be fixed by, say, including homosexuals as a protected party under the Civil Rights Act? Again, I am not seeing how this really solves anything. I see you trying to kill a rabid dog with an atom bomb. Tearing our current marriage institution asunder will certainly end the whole marriage discrimination thing (since "legal" marriage wouldn't exist), but that is far from necessary, and I don't honestly see what good could come from it (at least, what good it would provide that couldn't be obtained by any other means).

    It's as if your solution to stopping two teenagers from fighting over a car they want to drive is to blow it up. Yeah, both sides are equal in that they don't have access to the car (as the car no longer exists), but the issue of both sides wanting transportation remains. As soon as a new car comes, they are going to fight over that too. It makes more sense to do something about the fighting than about the car (replacing the car doesn't stop the fighting; it just changes what the fight's about).

    Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    It's not as if by not having legal marriage, people will look for some other way to discriminate legally against homosexuals. Those "bigoted" people are merely defending their own definition of marriage. They couldn't care less if homosexuals had a way of getting the same legal benefits that come with legal marriage. If there was no legal marriage, then they wouldn't (or rather couldn't) defend something that is nonexistent at the expense of discriminating against some demographic.
    I glad you are so optimistic about humanity, but history has shown that when humans can't stand something, logic flies right out of the freaking window and they will do anything to get rid of a threat. You don't think people will look for another way to discriminate homosexuals? I honestly don't agree; people will fight about nothing over nothing. Again, I think an attitude adjustment is needed in order to get the cycle to stop. Otherwise, people are going to find any excuse they can to undermine the people they hate, despite the laws around them. Just because the way that people get married and obtain benefits could change does not mean that people will stop fighting about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    In your attempt to totally dismiss the people backing DOMA, you have become delusional about what their actual position is. They think marriage itself is sacred, not individual legal benefits that come with it. They don't care if two people of the same sex want to share a bank account. They don't care if people of the same sex want a contract that shares property (just as importantly from the polygamy perspective, they don't care if people hold multiple instances of such contracts). They don't care if you want to grant a total stranger hospital visitation via some contract.
    And you missed my point as to why I brought it up. You said that legal marriage forces us to create a definition for it. I said that that is not the case because DOMA wasn't created because we NEEDED a definition for legal marriage for the sake of marriage (our country went for 200 years without it); it was created because Hawaii was thinking about legalizing same sax marriage (or rather, the Supreme Court of Hawaii ruled that the state basically didn't have a good enough excuse to prohibit it), so it prompted lawmakers to figure out how to prevent states from being forced to recognize them. I said nothing about rights or the positions of the supporters of DOMA and considering what I was responding to (the fact that legal marriage supposedly requires a definition), I had absolutely no reason to.

    The individual rights that come with marriage may not be held as sacred, but that doesn't mean that the religious right doesn't care if homosexuals have them. They think that homosexuality is wrong, "unnatural". Some would rather take a bullet to the head than to face the probable reality of having homosexuals share the same rights that they do, marital or otherwise. They would be damned if a bunch of homosexuals had the same social standing that they do; the fact that homosexuals can get married would just be the tip of the iceberg. Married couples can jointly file taxes, jointly adopt, inherit property from each other, have shared parental rights; they can even get family discounts at the YMCA. As mundane as those rights are, there are honestly a bunch of people who don't want homosexuals to have the same rights they do, which is just one of the reasons why they don't want homosexuals to get married (the fact that marriage is considered sacred only heightens the issue).

    If this was simply about marriage (or rather, the execution of an act that some people find sacred), homosexuals would have full rights by now (save for the act of getting married). However, there are several rights that are denied to them, not because certain acts are sacred (although this can applied to certain things), but because they don't want homosexuals to have the same rights as they do.
    Last edited by wolfgirl90; 06-27-2011 at 10:29 PM.
    This is my war face.

    This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. new york !!!
    By lilminx in forum Photography
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 07:30 PM
  2. Anyone been to/live in new york?
    By zathura07 in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-27-2008, 03:22 PM
  3. Hello From New York!
    By tags in forum Introductions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 04:07 AM
  4. That Chick New York.
    By Finvarra in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 04:25 PM
  5. Going to New York and need some ideas
    By Vasarian in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 04:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts