AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shikshin's Art

Member Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2011 05:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Shikshin's Art

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0157.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	45763Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0158.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	988.1 KB
ID:	45762
    Hello ^^
    So, I don't know how big these pictures will turn out, but I hope you can see them OK. I did a pencil drawing of her, then blew it up and used carbon paper to trace it onto a canvas where I started to paint using acrylic paint. The canvas isn't finished, but I hope to find the time to soon. I may have to start the canvas again, or paint over it because the last time I painted on it was around a year ago, so I know the old layers of paint won't blend at all >.<
    Anyway, what do you think? I have some other quick chibi drawings lying around somewhere that I randomly do when I'm bored in class so I may take pictures and post them here too ^^
    Constructive criticism welcome.

Added more Artwork:
    05/07/2011
    Last edited by Shikshin; 07-05-2011 at 07:29 AM.

Senior Member Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Black Beauty LesPauls Orange Dango Mouse
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2011 04:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Shikshin's Art

それはすばらしい美術品です。That's a very well done work of art! I wish I could paint. I have always done realistic portraits of people and I have been practicing drawing cartoons and in anime style, but I don't think I have made much progress. You are definitely way better than me; I still need a lot of practice with anime style work.

Here's my thread if you are interested. Just ignore my amateur anime drawings though, haha.
    Last edited by Xangsong; 06-24-2011 at 02:32 PM.

Fellow Linkin Park fans, join the LP group! ~Here

Member Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RosyStones View Post
    Hi! that is really nice! I wonder what type of medium you used when you draw this. I just think that this is very nice and the detail was well shown on the canvas. I am very excited to see your other pictures so keep us posted if you still have more photos to upload. but one thing I noticed it has a different position that the original picture. is there any reason behind that?
    Thankyou For the pencil drawings, I used a couple of different grade pencils, I've forgotten which now. Probably a HB, 6B and a 4 or 5H as they are what I use the most, unless I have to do a significant amount of shading where I would use a lot more. The different position is probably from when I took photo's of the pictures as I couldn't scan them, I took the one of the canvas at a bit of an angle, so I'm guessing that's why.

Junior Member Kitty-Morgan is on a distinguished road Kitty-Morgan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2011 09:50 AM
    Threads

I really love the detail in the pencil one
    her eyes are pretty.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Just gonna add some more sketches that I found. We moved recently, I don't know where half of my artwork is >.<

Name:	IMAG0174.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	936.5 KB
ID:	46342Chibi girl ^_^

Name:	IMAG0173.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	687.0 KB
ID:	46343Chocolat from Sugar Sugar Rune

Name:	IMAG0175.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	728.1 KB
ID:	46344 Akira from Sugar Sugar Rune. One of the first drawings I did in this style, the mouth is so messed up :P
    YG Family ~ Forever a ♠Blackjack and VIP

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information