AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HELP i'm looking for a 80 movie cartoon anime manga

Junior Member jay1979 is on a distinguished road jay1979's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2011 09:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default HELP i'm looking for a 80 movie cartoon anime manga

Hello everybody!

I am looking for a movie a seen when i was a kid 6 or 7 years old in i think 1985 to 1989 or so.This was on filmnet back in Holland then,i do not think this part is very important but why not put it in.So i do not know if this is a short or long movie i guess 45 min then again this is so long ago for me.I can only remember some parts of the movie,it was a cartoon like movie (sort of anime/manga) and it was spoken in English.
    Ok so this is what i can remember of the content of the movie: (i will use some key words)
    planet maybe earth ghost-town big red robot(round shape) there is a small group of people that come to this planed. also there is a part about a you guy that is going to this ghost-town and goes into a building with in the building some human skeletons.
    Somewhere in the end he gets his hands on a sort of bazooka with a warhead that destroys the hole world.(sorry this is all i have to work with)

Cheers for your time

Senior Member Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2019 11:16 AM
    Threads

Default Re: HELP i'm looking for a 80 movie cartoon anime manga

Makes me think of all the nonsense that goes on in Dr. Slump. Where did you first see this cartoon? ( If you could get a link, that may help. )

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mukuro Rokudo View Post
    Makes me think of all the nonsense that goes on in Dr. Slump. Where did you first see this cartoon? ( If you could get a link, that may help. )
    The movie what i am looking for had more adult content.The animation is more akira style.

Cheers for the reaction btw.

Senior Member Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by jay1979 View Post
    The movie what i am looking for had more adult content.The animation is more akira style.

Cheers for the reaction btw.
    Do you think you could get a screenshot that has no adult content? If I could at least see the characters, it might trigger something.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mukuro Rokudo View Post
    Do you think you could get a screenshot that has no adult content? If I could at least see the characters, it might trigger something.
    I can only wish that i had a screen shot.Then this would be way easier.
    I did not really mean adult content as in sex but more as in it was not a
    kids movie.More like a 16+ movie.
    The robot in there is big and more round shaped and in think there where 2 in the
    one of them red and as big as a building (maybe 8 floors).In the end one of the
    characters gets his hands on a bazooka that he shoots witch destroy the world.

Sorry that is really it unless you can get the picture out of my head.

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think it's fine if it's violence, but any sexual content is a big no no. Don't think I'll be able to help, though. It doesn't sound at all familiar.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information