So, I'm not exactly new... However, I am new to the new layout on the forum... Lol. :)

So, as you can see, my username is Demonic Ice Dragon, however I do go by many names. DiD, Diddy, Demseh, Sakkeh, Sakky, and a few others. And I'm more than fine with people calling me by my real name as well, which will come a little later in my post.

I've been a member on AnimeForum for a good many years, however sort of fell out of the swing of things when real life unfortunately got in the way of my little internet life. With school, and my horse, job, and other responsibilities, I was unfortunately unable to get on very much and sadly, gradually grew more and more inactive, until I reached the point of complete absence. Which saddens me, however I am happy to see that quite a few of my friends from back in the day are still around. :)

However, though a few of my friends are still around, there are still very many new people whom I am unfamiliar with and do not know, therefore you know nothing of me... Which is rather tragic, cause I'd like to think I'm a pretty neat person to know, so let's fix that!

A common misconception with my username is that people assume I am male, let's fix that straight away and allow me to confirm that I am indeed of the female gender. :)

Anyways, a little about me...

My name is Clarissa, I am originally from Kingsport, Tennessee, but now reside in Pennsylvania. I am nineteen years old. Things I enjoy doing include drawing, (I'll include some art samples below.) and writing.

I love horses, and even own a Thoroughbred mare who use to race in upstate New York, her registered name is Carson Grove, she has well over 26k in racing winnings. I got her from a racehorse rescue four years ago (May 9th, 2007). She was pulled off the slaughter truck when the rescue got to her.

You may be wondering to yourself; "Gee, if she was on the slaughter truck, that must mean she was in poor health, right?" Ah, ha! Very wrong, she was in perfect health and was sent away as a result of nothing more than pure impatience. She can be a tad on the difficult side for inexperienced horsemen (horsewomen, too?) and needed nothing more than a firmer hand and lots of training to straighten her out. Now, while she may still have her moody days, (what woman doesn't?) she's an excellent and stellar mount.

I do a lot of jumping and hope to start showing sometime this year, so far the highest we've jumped together is 35".

Aside from my horse, I do have a few other pets. I have a 4 month old Lovebird named Valentine, he is a hybrid cross between a Masked Lovebird and African Fischer's Lovebird. And actually, his half sibling was born two and a half weeks ago, and will be coming home with me when weaned from it's mother. Valentine and the new baby who's name is undecided for now have the same mother, a blue masked Lovebird. (Valentine's father met his untimely demise during a freak accident.) And I have two small dogs, a betta, and a goldfish...

Other things I enjoy besides my horse, writing, and drawing... reading. I really like reading. My favorite book is Raptor Red, which brings me to another thing I'm very fascinated with. Paleontology. I love, love, LOVE dinosaurs. I'm the biggest dinosaur nerd, ever. In fact, if it were an easier profession to ensue on the east coast, I'd have gone to college to become a Paleontologist. I'm too much of a wuss to move across the country for work...

Anyways, that's really all I can come up with for now... So I'll just include some pictures to wrap this up, and anyone is more than welcome to ask any questions if you have any, or anything of the sort! Until then, ja ne! :)

Carson an I

Carson and I jumping

The boyfriend and I. :)

Valentine

The new baby!

With You - by Clarissa Ray[/i]