AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good day, kind sir!

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2011 11:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Good day, kind sir!

So, I'm not exactly new... However, I am new to the new layout on the forum... Lol. :)

So, as you can see, my username is Demonic Ice Dragon, however I do go by many names. DiD, Diddy, Demseh, Sakkeh, Sakky, and a few others. And I'm more than fine with people calling me by my real name as well, which will come a little later in my post.

I've been a member on AnimeForum for a good many years, however sort of fell out of the swing of things when real life unfortunately got in the way of my little internet life. With school, and my horse, job, and other responsibilities, I was unfortunately unable to get on very much and sadly, gradually grew more and more inactive, until I reached the point of complete absence. Which saddens me, however I am happy to see that quite a few of my friends from back in the day are still around. :)

However, though a few of my friends are still around, there are still very many new people whom I am unfamiliar with and do not know, therefore you know nothing of me... Which is rather tragic, cause I'd like to think I'm a pretty neat person to know, so let's fix that!

A common misconception with my username is that people assume I am male, let's fix that straight away and allow me to confirm that I am indeed of the female gender. :)

Anyways, a little about me...

My name is Clarissa, I am originally from Kingsport, Tennessee, but now reside in Pennsylvania. I am nineteen years old. Things I enjoy doing include drawing, (I'll include some art samples below.) and writing.

I love horses, and even own a Thoroughbred mare who use to race in upstate New York, her registered name is Carson Grove, she has well over 26k in racing winnings. I got her from a racehorse rescue four years ago (May 9th, 2007). She was pulled off the slaughter truck when the rescue got to her.

You may be wondering to yourself; "Gee, if she was on the slaughter truck, that must mean she was in poor health, right?" Ah, ha! Very wrong, she was in perfect health and was sent away as a result of nothing more than pure impatience. She can be a tad on the difficult side for inexperienced horsemen (horsewomen, too?) and needed nothing more than a firmer hand and lots of training to straighten her out. Now, while she may still have her moody days, (what woman doesn't?) she's an excellent and stellar mount.

I do a lot of jumping and hope to start showing sometime this year, so far the highest we've jumped together is 35".

Aside from my horse, I do have a few other pets. I have a 4 month old Lovebird named Valentine, he is a hybrid cross between a Masked Lovebird and African Fischer's Lovebird. And actually, his half sibling was born two and a half weeks ago, and will be coming home with me when weaned from it's mother. Valentine and the new baby who's name is undecided for now have the same mother, a blue masked Lovebird. (Valentine's father met his untimely demise during a freak accident.) And I have two small dogs, a betta, and a goldfish...

Other things I enjoy besides my horse, writing, and drawing... reading. I really like reading. My favorite book is Raptor Red, which brings me to another thing I'm very fascinated with. Paleontology. I love, love, LOVE dinosaurs. I'm the biggest dinosaur nerd, ever. In fact, if it were an easier profession to ensue on the east coast, I'd have gone to college to become a Paleontologist. I'm too much of a wuss to move across the country for work...

Anyways, that's really all I can come up with for now... So I'll just include some pictures to wrap this up, and anyone is more than welcome to ask any questions if you have any, or anything of the sort! Until then, ja ne! :)

Carson an I

Carson and I jumping

The boyfriend and I. :)

Valentine

The new baby!

With You - by Clarissa Ray[/i]

If defending my art and my self is bad. Then I guess I'm a bad person.
    Be my fan. :3
    Fans located Here

2. Likes Aku no Hikari, Elphaba liked this post
    Senior Member Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2019 11:16 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Good day, kind sir!

Ciaossu. ~ It looks like we should be saying Welcome Back to AF. Hope the layout isn't too confusing, considering I had a hard time with it when I first returned.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

WELL, welcome back. I know what it's like when things get busy and it take awhile for you to get back to the forum. But glad your back none the less. If you need anything, feel free to ask.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Welcome back :3
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Batmobile 1989 Batmobile Animated Jaguar XKR
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 12:19 PM
    Threads

Konnichiwa! Welcome back to the AF family.
    I'm jealous, I've always wanted to learn how to properly ride a horse but never had the chance.
    Nice meeting you ^-^
    Set made by the Wonderfully talented Yukari :3
    "You are slow, even when falling..."
    BLEACH
    Father(/mother O-o): Ryutama
    Mothers: Mikuchuu & SuXrys
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Your intro is super cool and you sound like an awesome person that I would love to get to know :3
    anyways hope we can be friends
    and welcome x)

[set by blueangel06661]

Senior Member Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2012 12:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nice intro there and hope you'll stay active this time

There's no TRUTH in bad LIES

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you, everyone for being so friendly. One thing I remember about AF is that genuinely nice people were a little less abundant than anyone may have preferred. So it's nice to see somethings have gotten better.

Mukuro Rokudo: Graci, sir!

The Rebel: Thanks a lot, if I need any help with anything on the forum you'll definitely be on the list of people to contact for answers! Thank yah!

Avi-chan: Thank you!

battousai_ryuu: Yeah, I was very lucky to be born into a family that had a matriarch who early on drilled horses into my head, and luckily had many opportunities to ride and learn from my mother, as well as even "professionally" train and break horses for a few years of my life. You should definitely look into finding a place to take lessons or something of the sort, I promise you it would be well worth it.

Elphaba: Thank you very much! I'd definitely like to become friends as well. Feel free to drop me a PM anytime if you wanna chat or something! Lol

FallenReiku: Lol, thanks. I'll certainly do my darndest to stay active again.
    Fans located Here

10. Thanks The Rebel thanked for this post
    Likes The Rebel liked this post
    Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hi there and welcome back to AF :]
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

みんなで歌おうよ!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2013 06:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Nice, you seem to have spent a long time with your horse and built strong ties with her. And you seem to understand her (each other?) deeply. This is really nice, especially after you saved her from being unfairly killed.

Your drawing is also pretty good. And you have much to talk about. It's nice to have you around. So huge welcomes to AF. Enjoy your stay here, and keep your mind open for any craziness and sudden weather changes. =)

Though you didn't mention your favorite anime (or maybe manga/light novels/visual novels/J-music/anything related). You know... this is anime forum, so you gotta have something...
    Last edited by Aku no Hikari; 06-25-2011 at 06:25 PM.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*looks at your avatar* Welcome, mate. Care for a cup of tea?

EDIT: I read your OP, and you're not from England. But welcome, still.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-25-2011 at 06:29 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I suppose I did forget my favorite animes! Lol

Well, it's a decent list...

I love InuYasha, it's one of my all time favorites, I especially adored the Final Act, I can't wait until it's released in english. I also really like the original Yu-Gi-Oh, the original Pokemon, Ouran High School Host Club, Wolf's Rain, and Saikano.

My favorite anime movies are Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Ponyo, and Howl's Moving Castle... I'm a huge Miyazaki fan. Lol
    Fans located Here

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information