AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf V9: Pokemon Version

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Wolf V9: Pokemon Version

Props to smile1010 for most of the writing (basically I took her version and used it as a base for mine).

How to sign up: Just say you’d like to join or something along those lines and you’ll be added onto the list of players.

How to play: The game is simple enough. During the Day Phase, players vote for who they suspect to be a Wolf (the "bad guys"; players hiding amongst the others). The person with the most votes gets driven out of the daycare, their role being revealed, before Night Phase begins.
    During the Night Phase, wolves decide which player they'd like to kidnap, while Town players with special roles (more on that later) perform their own actions.

How to win:

Town: Drive all the wolves out of the daycare.

Wolves: Bring number of Town members to the same number as that of the wolves.

Day Phase: During this day time phase all the players my vote on who they suspect to be the Wolf. Be careful; wolves can vote as well, attempting to sway the votes their way.

Night Phase: Each Night Phase is when players with night actions can perform their actions.

Note: Each phase will be 24 hours long. Each phase start at 9pm Central time.
    May be a few minutes/hours late. Don’t hate me. All actions in the time after 9pm will not be counted for the previous phase.

Roles:
    Every player receives a role. The roles are as following.

Doctor: The doctor is represented by Chansey. Each night phase the Doctor is to PM me with one name of a player he or she wishes to save.

Seer: This player is represented by Mewtwo. This role has the ability to uncover one other player each night phase and see what role he is playing. If killed during the night phase, Mewtwo will join the dark side as a wolf (He will lose the ability the seer has, though). As a wolf, Mewtwo can be either driven out of the daycare or taken out by Mew during the night phase (more info later).

Mayor: This player is represented by Dragonite. This character is the advantage of having his vote count for two and breaking ties. (Should his vote be cast upon one of the tied players)

Sleep Master: This character is Jigglypuff. Jigglypuff is able to sing and keep one player asleep for the rest of the game. And will proceed to draw silly faces on them.
    Jigglypuff does not count towards the townie or wolf numbers but will be counted during the day phase as a player.

Alpha Wolf: Characterized by Meowth. During the night phase, the Alpha wolf is able to break ties between the wolves.

Wolves: Every night, these characters will consult with each other privately on who they would like to kidnap from the daycare.
    The number of wolves there are will depend on the number of players.
    Characters:
    Koffing
    Ekans
    Raticate

Townie: Townies are characters with no special ability. They will vote like everybody else during the day phase for who they think is a Wolf.

-Special Role: Mew. If Mewtwo is kidnapped and becomes a wolf, Mew will have the chance each night phase after to go after Mewtwo to attack him. Mew will have a 40% chance of succeeding and 60% chance of failure. If failed, nothing will happen. If successful, Mewtwo will be removed from the game and leave the daycare.
    If Mewtwo does not become a wolf, Mew will simply be a townie.

Characters:
    Charmander
    Vulpix
    Caterpie
    Squirtle
    Pidgey
    Krabby
    Mew
    Pikachu
    Geodude
    Bulbasaur

Rules:
    - All votes must be in bold. They will not be counted otherwise.

- You must vote once per day. Anyone caught not voting on either consecutive Day Phases or three days total will be inactive-killed. Remember, posting does not constitute a vote. (Unless your vote is bolded.)

-If you have already voted and wish to change your vote, there is still time during that same Day Phase. To do so recast your vote once more by bolding the name of the new player.

- Please don’t post after you have died until after the game is over.

- Once Day Phase has ended you may no longer post anything in the thread.

- Do not post in this thread if you are not involved with the game or if you are not a Mod.

- Role-claim (the "art" of telling people, in PMs or in-thread, that you have a specific role) at your own risk.
    (NOTE: Sharing the actual pms is not permitted. If I find that you have, you will be banned. Also, no showing anything else (msn, text, etc) that would give away your character role that was initially said by me. It's basically like sharing your pm).

-Talking in the thread is highly encouraged; just no flaming.

-Let’s keep it PG.

NOTE: A challenge to the players: Don’t role-claim unless you absolutely need to (As in, don’t say you are such-and-such as your character role).
    However, there will be no penalty for role-claiming. I’ll just think less of you. ;D
    Oh. And communicate with each other or fail miserably.

Player List:
    1. Scruffy
    4. MaruDashi
    7. Daken
    15. maverickgirl

Furore: Alpha Wolf/Meowth- taken out first day phase
    dark_butterfly: Townie/Mew- kidnapped by wolves first night
    Shinichi: Townie/Pidgey- driven out second day phase
    -霊-: Townie/Bulbasaur- Driven out Third Day phase
    .Sev: Sleep Master/Jigglypuff- Inactive Killed
    -Gazkul-: Townie/Pikachu: Kidnapped by wolves second night
    Elphaba: Doctor/Chansey: Kidnapped Third wolf night
    animeyay: Wolf/Raticate- Driven out Fourth Day Phase
    Aleyna: Seer/Mewtwo- Driven out fifth day phase
    Air-Jumper: Wolf/Koffing- Driven out 6th Day phase
    Zoi Yex: Kidnapped fifth night phase
    The Rebel: Kidnapped 4th Night Phase
    Twelfth Levitation: Driven out 7th day phase
    Screwby: Kidnapped 6th night phase: Mayor/Dragonite
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 07-05-2011 at 05:08 AM.

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf V9: Pokemon Version

Signed up, as always.

3. Likes *Tsuki* liked this post
    Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

As the youngsters would say "I am game for this".
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

5. Likes *Tsuki* liked this post
    Senior Member Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 09:12 AM
    Threads

I'll play.

7. Likes *Tsuki* liked this post
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Pokemon version?! Im sooooo in =D

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

9. Likes *Tsuki*, Elphaba liked this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You know it's game on.

11. Likes *Tsuki* liked this post
    Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Before I commit myself to anything, I have to ask a question. I am able to get on Monday thru Saturday, but not Sundays. Would it be possible to submit my actions or votes for Sundays on the Saturday before it to the DM and have it posted for me?

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

13. Likes *Tsuki* liked this post
    Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

I'm in. (:

15. Likes *Tsuki* liked this post
    The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am so in =D

[set by blueangel06661]

17. Likes *Tsuki* liked this post
    つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
    Before I commit myself to anything, I have to ask a question. I am able to get on Monday thru Saturday, but not Sundays. Would it be possible to submit my actions or votes for Sundays on the Saturday before it to the DM and have it posted for me?
    Yeah, I can work that out. ^^

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

*Tsuki*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You could've just put my name down before even letting me know! XD
    But yea, I'm playing!!

20. Likes *Tsuki* liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

^^;; Sorry @animeyay . I'll remember that for if I ever host again. xD

22. Likes animeyay liked this post
    Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I thought Shinn and Shinichi were going to go before you? Oh well though. I was super excited about you hosting this game and knowing what the theme is from you telling me! I'll try to get some other people to join. Oh, btw, sign me up! ;D

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

24. Likes *Tsuki* liked this post
    Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

=p Haha, I'll play?

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

26. Likes *Tsuki* liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Aleyna : They let me go first? c:

28. Thanks Aleyna thanked for this post
    Likes Aleyna liked this post
    Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd like to play.

30. Likes *Tsuki* liked this post
    The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

as always i'm in

32. Likes *Tsuki* liked this post
    AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

I'll let you figure out what my posting inside of this thread means.

34. Likes Elphaba, *Tsuki* liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

14 players so far.
    We need moaaar!

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Anyone who joins this game gets a free virtual glomp from Typhlosion!

Attachment 45500

37. Thanks *Tsuki* thanked for this post
    Likes Aleyna liked this post
    Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ew glomps..but its from Typhlosion? xD That's sure to attract people.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

XD That picture is adorable.

Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

Oh sweet - it's pokemon! Sign me up
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

41. Likes *Tsuki* liked this post
    Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by *Tsuki* View Post
    Yeah, I can work that out. ^^
    Then sign me up.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

当然でしょう~! I'm in. :3

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

44. Likes *Tsuki* liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information