AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Wolf V9: Pokemon Version

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf V9: Pokemon Version

@Daken was slithering about when the Pokemon approached him. (Translated from Poke-language) "Well, you guys have finally found me out, huh? It was a nice plan, anyway." Just as he was leaving, @MaruDashi came up in front of him, braced to watergun him at any point. "No," said @Scruffy as he approached from behind. "You're going to show us where those stolen Pokemon are." Daken looked about him, surrounded. " . . . Fine." he said, leading them outside and into a nearby cave. As they approached the cages, they could hear their friends yelling for help @maverickgirl got close, and pulled the bars apart easily, freeing each of the Pokemon in turn. They then turned back to Daken, "You can leave, now." Hearing this, Daken had the overwhelming need to fight back but knew he would be outnumbered so turned and left. The others gathered around, happy they were united once again but unsure as to what they should do since their trainer, Tsuki. was coming back today and they were still missing some of the other Pokemon. They headed back to the daycare, deep in thought. Upon arrival, they found Tsuki. and all the other Pokemon with her! She was talking to the daycare lady, explaining how she didn't think she should have to pay so much when she was finding her Pokemon on the side of the road each day as she was coming back from climbing the mountain. The old daycare lady wasn't really listening, just repeating the same price over and over again as Tsuki. grew more frustrated. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the other Pokemon and turned to them happily. "Hey guys, have you all been behaving yourself?"

Daken was driven from the daycare! He was: Wolf/Ekans

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TOWNIES WIN!

4. MaruDashi Townie: Squirtle

15. maverickgirl: Townie: Geodude

1. Scruffy Townie: Charmander

2. Likes Scruffy liked this post
    Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Ive gotta know, did you take Zoi so we would vote for Twelfth, or did you just really not know Screwby was Dragonite?
    I knew who screwby was from the PM's that all the townies got. Zoi was actually the first person I told that I was caterpie and I'm pretty sure he cought up to the fact that I wasn't him. I figured you guys would still go with 12th levi after I took out Zoi, but when scruffy made that big post, it sure sounded more convincing that he/she was a wolf. Haha.

I knew my time was coming up soon, but oh well lol.

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I know I've already said this, but...you did a good job with this wolf, @Tsuki. I can say that overall, it was a pretty fun and enjoyable experience. :]

5. Thanks *Tsuki* thanked for this post
    Likes Elphaba, *Tsuki* liked this post
    つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Daken You played a really good game, though.
    It was kind of funny to hear about how much all the townies trusted you and everything. (:

Senior Member Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth has a reputation beyond repute Twelfth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 09:12 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    Recall the list that got spread around to the Town via PM. In it contained what roles we knew for sure.
    May I ask who started the list?

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Twelfth Levitation View Post
    I think a lot of people were keeping lists of their own, but Scruffy was the one who sent it out and all.

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

@Tsuki. Yeah, thanks. It was funny to watch also haha.

and you better host another game in the future. D:!
    Think of a themeeeee.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Whoa, good game everyone! And of course, great job @Tsuki. for making this such a great experience for everyone.

I didn't get to shine much, except when I was confronting @The Rebel.

@Daken I will be the host of Wolf 10, and foo, you better join!
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 07-05-2011 at 10:37 PM.

11. Likes *Tsuki* liked this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

It was a good game~ When the Townies found out either I or Daken (if not both) was lying, I decided to remove myself (taking Chansey with me in the process) so that the Townies would at least still trust Daken.

Thumbs up, @Daken ! You didn't fail me! =D It was a tough game for us, though. The Alpha was lynched on the first day, and we could never get a hold of Air-jumper...>.>

With that said, I have to say role-claiming does make the game boring for me lol. In the future, I will also refrain from claiming roles unless I absolutely need to.

13. Likes Hanamaru Kunikida, Daken., *Tsuki* liked this post
    Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

xD Haha, this was fun, even if I got killed early. ; w ; Next time I'm talking less.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuki. View Post
    @Daken You played a really good game, though.
    It was kind of funny to hear about how much all the townies trusted you and everything. (:
    Nah, we just weren't careful enough. I trusted most of who was on the "list," but simply didn't really have the time to go into detail on observing each person. For me personally, anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelfth Levitation View Post
    The list that was sent around via PMs was one I created with a small portion of the information coming from myself and the rest/majority from Aleyna.

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Daken : Hahaha, okayy, I will.

@Shinichi : Yay! Can't wait to play yours c:

@animeyay : YUS~
    though, I probably wouldn't have taken out Elphaba right after learning her role. xD though I'm sure there was some genius thought behind it. O<
    and, yeah, I only received night actions from @Air-jumper twice. Once was too late and the other was not the one that Daken had but said to go with what he said. XD

@dark_butterfly : D: NOoooooo keep talking! It got so quiet after you left. T_T

@Scruffy : Riiiiiggghhhht. Still. Role-claiming is bad. :C
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 07-05-2011 at 10:41 PM.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Seriously, I will break whoever role-claim's neck if that happens in my game. :P

JK.

But seriously, you guys don't know how much it breaks the game when you role-claim, so I suggest it's something we need to consider not to do in the future wolves.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Riiiiiggghhhht. Still. Role-claiming is bad. :C
    What, you don't believe me? o.o

Role-claiming can be a good thing though, such as when I used the LACK of role-claiming against @animeyay . :P

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That was a really good game everyone :3
    Even though I got kidnapped lol XD

[set by blueangel06661]

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

@Tsuki.
    I was intentionally making it obvious to everyone I was a Wolf, and at that time, I knew about Elphaba's role but Daken didn't, so I was trying to prove Daken's "innocence" to Aleyna before she would become suspecting enough to role-check Daken. Besides, Aleyna would probably ask Elphaba to protect her while she checks everyone else. I was doing everything I could to prevent Aleyna from checking Daken.

@Scruffy
    Nah. If anyone hasn't figured it out yet, I play for the fun/suspension, not to win, so I'm playing whichever way that is more fun for me personally. =P Also, if I had been a Townie, then you'd have lynched someone innocent.

@Shinichi
    Get it on!!! I look forward to your game. =D

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    Nah. If anyone hasn't figured it out yet, I play for the fun/suspension, not to win, so I'm playing whichever way that is more fun for me personally. =P Also, if I had been a Townie, then you'd have lynched someone innocent.
    Well, that's the main way to play, man. So long as you're having fun, that's what counts.

You're right. But, isn't that the exact same with every lynching? :P There's always room for error in your suspicions. It's just a matter of finding clues to make those suspicions factual. :V

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    You're right. But, isn't that the exact same with every lynching? :P There's always room for error in your suspicions. It's just a matter of finding clues to make those suspicions factual. :V
    True dat. But my main problem with knowing everyone's role is that you'll start thinking and moving as a group, and no one's ever going to suspect each other until something major happens. During every day phase, the "inner circle" players almost always vote for the suspect they have pre-determined beforehand. The argument between @Shinichi and @The Rebel was so much more fun to observe than later in the game when everyone just started voting for someone without asking even a single question.

So yea, personally I'd rather have more suspense and suspicion going on. =) Role-claiming does increase dramatically the Town's chance to win, but I'm not sacrificing my fun for result. ;D

23. Likes Scruffy, Hanamaru Kunikida liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Scruffy : I don't really see how there would be much to look into. From what I heard about the game, most of the suspicions were based on people either being quiet, role-claiming, or what Aleyna found being the seer. If someone says that they're one character for the whole game then what are you going to do? Go to the other person and pressure them into telling you what their role is? In the end, it's not really playing with strategy, just forcing people to tell you their roles.

And, no, I don't see how it can ever really be a good thing unless you're an important player trying to find someone to trust. And even then it's wayy risky and not entirely suggested.
    Using the lack of role-claiming against animeyay; I don't really see how that's useful. I made the challenge at the beginning of the game for people to not role-claim because it makes it even harder for the wolves to win and, again, isn't really based on strategy so much as pressuring people. If the others hadn't told you their roles, either, then you wouldn't have anything there. Actually, in an earlier game YOU would have been the suspicious one trying to figure out everyone's roles.
    Someone getting defensive when they don't want to tell you their role wouldn't be suspicious and saying something like, "Well, does it really matter now about the challenge at the beginning of the game? You have to tell me your role, now, or you'll appear even more suspicious." That just seems low to me and not really fair to the person you're talking to or the host if they went out of their way to ask people not to role-claim.
    The host shouldn't have to go out of their way to try and make people not role-claim because, at least for me, it's fun to know that I'm a certain character.

Really, that's why I'm so hesitant to play in the future. Because I don't want to have to deal with role-claiming, and I don't think that it will be as much fun with the host having to make it so people don't role-claim. I mean, part of the fun is role-claiming, sure, but you shouldn't have to say what your character is.

Of course, a lot of people are okay with role-claiming because the people want to prove themselves innocent, but where's the fun in that?
    This game is supposed to be filled with suspense, holding information back from people, looking at the way people are voting and what they're saying, the number of townies, all of that.
    Rather than role-claiming and using lists about which character is which,

Sure, I want people to have fun but I also want the game to be fair as well. The fact that people were posting so surely for the past 4 day phases, just going along with it and not discussing anything because they have their "lists" so this person has to be a "bad guy" was just boring. Seriously. How much communication was made between the players after Elphaba was kidnapped? Not much I bet because everyone knew who they had to vote for because they knew the roles of everyone with their little "lists" after everyone had told their roles.

I could have set it up a different way.
    I could have not given people their Pokemon characters and just told them that they're townies.
    -I thought about doing that and decided that it would be better to just trust the people that they wouldn't role-claim.
    I could have given them their roles and not given everyone the chance to view who the characters were. They could claim to be some other random Pokemon that doesn't even exist in the game, then. I thought about doing that, too. But knew people wouldn't do that and would just end up with giving the same roles out to each other and some wolves would claim to be another person's character and on and on.
    -I gave all the roles so people would think, "wait, what if they're lying and just picking a random name off the list to be?" or they'd not role-claim at all. Just be in it for the fun of it. To know that they're one character when references are made to them in the death posts.
    I could have just said, "They are a townie." or "They are a wolf." to Aleyna rather than saying which townie/wolf they were character-wise. So that there would be less to put on those "lists"
    - I thought, well, if nobody is role-claiming then I might as well tell her their roles just to make it a little easier.

I was wrong.

And I don't mean for this post to sound condescending or for people to take it the wrong way as me being mean and thinking the way they play their games are completely wrong and stupid.
    It just makes me sad to see there was so much role-claiming and the wolves didn't stand a chance with the assassin not doing anything.

25. Thanks Elphaba, Daken. thanked for this post
    Likes Elphaba, animeyay, Daken. liked this post
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Well, does it really matter now about the challenge at the beginning of the game? You have to tell me your role, now, or you'll appear even more suspicious." That just seems low to me and not really fair to the person you're talking to or the host if they went out of their way to ask people not to role-claim.
    The host shouldn't have to go out of their way to try and make people not role-claim because, at least for me, it's fun to know that I'm a certain character.
    How is that "low"?
    The challenge you put up was for someone to "go without role-claiming for as long as they can and only use it when necessary." @animeyay actually did a pretty good job of holding out as long as he did. I'm not saying role-claiming is a good thing and, in fact, I haven't. I'm just saying that in this particular instance, it happened to work out for me. :V

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

It's okay, no biggie. After all, the players are free to play the way they want to as long as they don't break the rules. Hopefully, more people will start to get bored from role-claiming and stop it lol. In fact, most other Wolf games (not played on AF) don't even allow ANY communication between the Townies outside the Day phase, and even then they are not allowed to PM each other at all. That simply will not work for us since we have players from different time zones, and we will not be able to accuse and defend ourselves and others real-time in the thread.

Aaaaaaanyway, I'm happy with us holding out as long as we did (and longer than I thought). Now I shall wait for the next Wolf game. =D I've been a Wolf/Ind for 3 consecutive games now, wonder if I'll finally get to be a Townie.

28. Thanks Hanamaru Kunikida thanked for this post
    The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Good game everyone, a couple of dodgy moments and a bit of stupidity on my part again but hey

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    Good game everyone, a couple of dodgy moments and a bit of stupidity on my part again but hey
    It's ok Gaz, the wolves were pretty clever in this one.

I think the funniest and best part of the game was when @Daken and @animeyay were pretty much BOTH acting like they were Caterpie, when @Twelfth Levitation was Caterpie the whole time. Oh and I wanted to check like Daken 3 times in the game, but never did, so I guess that was funny to me and @Tsuki. , probably more funny to her, cause she knew that he was a wolf.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

31. Likes Daken. liked this post
    Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I just wish I could have changed my first round vote to possibly save myself.
    Damn those work shifts were ill timed. XD
    victoria aut mors

Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

Congrats again to Daken and animeyay for lasting as long as they did given the conditions they faced.

Character roles have no function and they don't do anything for me. I'm sure most people who saw V1 can agree it was the best version of wolf even though it had no theme and character roles weren't distributed. I found the game to be more fun in part because no one knew what character they were until their death post. As long as townies have the host-given ability to role claim I have no problems if they continue to do so like this version. That being said, I agree with animeyay that the game is boring if people role claim.
    Last edited by -Ro-; 07-06-2011 at 11:10 AM.
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

Closed Thread

Thread Information