AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Opinions on Reborn!

Junior Member Radical Nim is on a distinguished road Radical Nim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2011 02:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dslexicREINDEER

Default Opinions on Reborn!

Hey guys,

Today I watched the first episode of an anime called Reborn!. It seemed pretty good and I am considering watching some more of it but I just wanted to know if anyone has watched it and what their opinions were. Please don't spoil any of the plot lines past the first episode though, or I might implode. Thanks!

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Opinions on Reborn!

I watched it...and I loved it!
    It's one of my favourite anime all time :3
    And just like in the first it continuos on with the funny parts and there are more and more exciting parts where while the plot goes further the characters develop a lot more and learn how to fight.
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Junior Member Radical Nim is on a distinguished road Radical Nim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2011 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dslexicREINDEER

Ok, thanks for your input, Avi-chan. I think I'll continue watching it then, I love how in the first episode Reborn just suddenly appears with a sniper. So funny.

Senior Member Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2011 09:39 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Its one of my top 3 =D Keep on watching it =D
    Thx For The Siggy Serated

5. Likes Radical Nim liked this post
    Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That family will grow in members.. and more hilarity will ensue!
    Keep on watching Reborn.

Junior Member ZeroBlaze is on a distinguished road ZeroBlaze's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2011 12:46 AM
    Threads

One of my favorite anime, if you finish the series I recommend the manga it is starting to get really interesting and I heard they are coming out with a new season after they get farther on the manga.

Member Kaien is a jewel in the rough Kaien is a jewel in the rough Kaien is a jewel in the rough Kaien is a jewel in the rough Kaien's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2011 02:00 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like KHR than OP. ^^
    "Never stand still, always keep walking.. ..until the day you die."

− Mana Walker −

Senior Member Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2012 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: StarryMasamune PSN ID: BlackEsper

I watched the first episode and thought it was pretty boring.

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

Quote Originally Posted by Masakisu View Post
    I watched the first episode and thought it was pretty boring.
    The first 20 episodes of it are notoriously filler like. It doesn't get into a serious arc until after that.

Anyway, I just posted my opinion of this series in the Overrated/Underrated topic:

I watched all 203 episodes of it. I can't say I wouldn't watch another season if they decided to make one, however I really think that the fanbase makes this out to be the best when it's really just a very bland Shonen. Not only is it bland, but all of the "friendship" stuff feels really forced.

On the character front, Lambo in his toddler form is one of the most annoying characters ever (and is, of course, still stuck in that form even when we're in the Future arc -_-) In addition, the two female characters make it very hard to believe that a woman actually writes this series. Don't get me wrong, the lack of fanservice regarding them is extremely refreshing, however, they are very stereotypical. They spend all of their time in the kitchen preparing food for the guys and the guys keep them out of the loop of what they're doing for the majority of the anime. As if they're too immature and can't understand anything.

Additionally, I see a lot said about the hot guys in this anime. I disagree. I just really don't care for the artstyle to begin with.

~Made by me~

Member Machipa is a splendid one to behold Machipa is a splendid one to behold Machipa is a splendid one to behold Machipa is a splendid one to behold Machipa is a splendid one to behold Machipa is a splendid one to behold Machipa's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 05:05 PM
    Threads

My favorite anime of all time! I recommend you do watch it

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information