So, I've recently changed my username from Skiller to ʘ͠͠φΘѮݜ. And while ʘ͠͠φΘѮݜ was originally intended to be a meaningless 'face' of symbols from various languages, it's caused quite a stirrup in chat and other places as to whether or not it's even human. There've even been times where it's been suggested that my username represents an owl. Regardless of any of that, I've given some hints that should help in classifying what my username is supposed to signify as a 'face'.
1. It contains symbols that some computers cannot read.
2. It contains Arabic typeface.
3. It contains Greek typeface.
4. I made it my username accidentally.
5. I've named it Skill, after my former username of Skiller.
6. It's been known to have an edgy personality to it.
7. It doesn't like bread.
8. It may or may not have copyrights pending.
9. It's 'mouth' looks like a trident.
10. One of the eyes is actually a symbol used to stand for a clicking noise.
11. Most people don't understand why I changed my username (I don't).
12. Shikamaru (Chat bot) no longer recognizes me because he does not clickspeak.
13. The face is said to have been owned by the world's ugliest dog, but that has yet to be confirmed.
14. It prefers Burger King over McDonalds.
15. It does not know why it is so good looking in comparison to the other text 'faces'.
16. It once challenged Skiller to a chess match.
17. It was written using an application, not a keyboard.
18. You don't know what it is.
I'm interested in seeing how this turns out for my friend Skill.