AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Gundam series coming

Senior Member J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2012 12:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: New Gundam series coming

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
    This new "Gundam AGE" seems to incorporate a lot of plot elements from Seed, Wing, and even Mobile Suit Gundam. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing I suppose, but it does present something of a lack of originality.

That aside... I think this would've been better with the more bishounen oriented design rather than this kid-like one. Furitto is supposed to be 24-years old by the time he completes his Gundam and gets to fighting, correct? Well I still stand by what I said in that he looks around 13.

Oh well. The trailer was enough in that I'll give this a few episodes, though I think it's much too early to get one's hopes up just yet.
    Every Gundam series '79 has incorporated plot elements from it's predecessors so AGE won't be alone in a "lack of originality" in some way. The series spanning three generations and the possibility that the dragons will actually be aliens alone make it unique though. And I have a feeling there will be other original aspects of AGE.

Does the PV actually show Furitto as a 24-year old?

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New Gundam series coming

Quote Originally Posted by J Gundam View Post
    Every Gundam series '79 has incorporated plot elements from it's predecessors so AGE won't be alone in a "lack of originality" in some way. The series spanning three generations and the possibility that the dragons will actually be aliens alone make it unique though. And I have a feeling there will be other original aspects of AGE.

Does the PV actually show Furitto as a 24-year old?
    Aliens were already given their fair shot as the antagonist, of sorts, in the recent Gundam 00 Movie, which was considered by many, myself included, to be a total flop. Not that it wasn't worth a shot I suppose, but aliens just don't seem to fit well into Gundam, so it's understandable why many would be skeptical of yet another go at it.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information