AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are these Browser Games Seducing Your Man?

Banned Forum / Chat cocogame has much to be proud of cocogame has much to be proud of cocogame has much to be proud of cocogame has much to be proud of cocogame has much to be proud of cocogame has much to be proud of cocogame has much to be proud of cocogame has much to be proud of cocogame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2011 01:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Are these Browser Games Seducing Your Man?

Recommended New Browser Games in June, 2011 http://news.bbgsite.com/content/2011...e-2011,1.shtml

Are these Browser Games Seducing Your Man?

8Realms

As formorly announced, the Closed Beta of 8 Realms is now live. In 8Realms players grow their empires from humble village to glorious dominions through eight ages of history. As players develop their settlement they will vie with others for control of precious resources, defend their interests against vicious hordes and research new technologies to ultimately reign supreme.

Pockie Ninja

Anime fans will feel right at home in the world of Pockie Ninja, a browser-based brawler MMO incorporating some of the best known characters and special abilities from the infamous Bleach and Naruto series, including Naruto Uzumaki and his infamous Demon Fox form.

Herotopia

Jagex Games Studio announced on May 10th that they have entered into a world-wide partnership with Herotainment, a New York-based children’s media company, to publish Herotopia, the award-winning social online game for children.

Lazy to post all the games, read more: http://news.bbgsite.com/content/2011...e-2011,4.shtml

Maybe "yes", not Lady Gaga, just these browser games, seduce your man!

Member zfangarts has a reputation beyond repute zfangarts has a reputation beyond repute zfangarts has a reputation beyond repute zfangarts has a reputation beyond repute zfangarts has a reputation beyond repute zfangarts has a reputation beyond repute zfangarts has a reputation beyond repute zfangarts has a reputation beyond repute zfangarts has a reputation beyond repute zfangarts has a reputation beyond repute zfangarts has a reputation beyond repute zfangarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2023 10:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Are these Browser Games Seducing Your Man?

What the hell kind of thread title..

Furthermore, I don't completely understand what you're trying to tell us, but those games aren't.. well, " good ". That is, in my opinion.

I'd rather pay munny and go get myself an xbox or ps3 game that has excellent gameplay and graphics.

I draw and make jewelry. @studioalatus on instagram/inkblot/tumblr/TikTok www.studioalatus.com Etsy shop: https://etsy.com/shop/alatuscove

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information