AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: WHich Is Really Better For Naruto? (Sakura, Hinata, or Shion)

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2014 12:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: WHich Is Really Better For Naruto? (Sakura, Hinata, or Shion)

Hinata, no question.

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hinata, of course, but I guess he won't stay with her

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Member BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2012 09:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Honestly only kishimoto will know that. For all the NarutoxHinata fans I seriously doubt that this will happen. I say this because during the entire series and manga, Naruto never returns Hinata's feelings. He is completely oblivious to them. It would have to take something real serious to bring them together. On the other hand He was angry when Pain killed Hinata, but it wasn't out of romantic feelings, it was the fact that Hinata fought for him and he saw one of his friends die. Now for the NarutoxSakura fans, there is a possibility that this could happen but most likely it would be one-sided. It seems Sakura will always love Sasuke even if she does end up with Naruto. I was extremely annoyed at first because Sakura was Such a fan girl. But later on in the series she matures. I still don't think her feelings for Naruto are romantic more like a best friend relationship.

4. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    looking for 'someone just for me" <3 Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Black Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2013 09:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hinata of course

Sig ^ made by @Kaleohano *hugs*

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLotus View Post
    Honestly only kishimoto will know that. For all the NarutoxHinata fans I seriously doubt that this will happen. I say this because during the entire series and manga, Naruto never returns Hinata's feelings. He is completely oblivious to them. It would have to take something real serious to bring them together. On the other hand He was angry when Pain killed Hinata, but it wasn't out of romantic feelings, it was the fact that Hinata fought for him and he saw one of his friends die. Now for the NarutoxSakura fans, there is a possibility that this could happen but most likely it would be one-sided. It seems Sakura will always love Sasuke even if she does end up with Naruto. I was extremely annoyed at first because Sakura was Such a fan girl. But later on in the series she matures. I still don't think her feelings for Naruto are romantic more like a best friend relationship.
    Exactly, the answer to this thread's question is obvious: Hinata is the best for Naruto.
    However, I don't think he'll be with her as he does not love Hinata, despite she has grown in his consideration after what she did for him when

Pain attacked Konoha

So I guess Naruto will end up alone or with Sakura, dunno what Kishimoto will do, but as so far he hasn't showed many romantic things... I guess maybe alone.

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

7. Likes BlackLotus liked this post
    Junior Member amarlie is on a distinguished road amarlie's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2012 08:04 AM
    Threads

As for what has been said... Hinata is truly good for Naruto. But then the question is... Will Naruto reciprocate the love that Hinata has for her? And for Sakura, would you think that she might fall for Naruto after all these years of waiting for Sasuke to return safe in Konoha?.. Those are the questions which I want Kishimoto-san wanted to answer...

Junior Member steveq123 is on a distinguished road steveq123's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2013 09:19 PM
    Threads

Naruto likes Sakura and Sakura will forget about dumb sasuke and hinata will understand but hinata can go with sai

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

plus sakura knows how to a little more naruto-ish type instead of hinata

Junior Member skcrex is on a distinguished road skcrex's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2013 11:06 PM
    Threads

my answer is Click image for larger version

Name:	road_to_ninja___naruhina_by_naruto_fan27-d58o7ug.png
Views:	3
Size:	234.2 KB
ID:	81297

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread Information