AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: WHich Is Really Better For Naruto? (Sakura, Hinata, or Shion)

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2014 04:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: WHich Is Really Better For Naruto? (Sakura, Hinata, or Shion)

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    Hahaha, I of course wasn't serious about my view of Kakashi's orientation, but I am serious when I say I agree with what you just said about Sasuke. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD He's a total asexual. After all, who's got time for sex when there's revenge to carry off? =X
    Well.... I think there are many people that are disagreeing with you.
    I don't really have to go in into an discussion about that because as soon as a obsessed Sasuke fangirl arrives you're going dooooooooown....! xD

Sorry fangirl that hasn't arrived yet... I know that I was really low right now. ^_^
    Forgive my bad joke and enjoy this "gift" instead:

[IMG]

So come on.. where are you?
    You need to come and take care of @animeyay since I can't, he scares me
    He is talking about dirty things and my poor innocent ears cant handle such things!
    Last edited by SuXrys; 06-01-2011 at 02:56 AM.

2. Likes animeyay liked this post
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mic Dr Who Tardis Guy Fawkes Mask
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2012 05:08 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hikarin96Solas

Kakashi is too kissable and would kiss me! =0 He just isn't the kind of person who would take a chance at anyone. He'd first have to agree to open up his heart, and as I said before, like how I was, he doesn't want to get close to anyone.
    If you don't become close to anyone, then you can't lose anyone and therefore can't be hurt.

@SuXrys
    Isn't it?! xD
    Oooh~ how do you pronounce that properly?

Awww, ish so cute! x3 *melts*

Heh?! TWO KAKASHI'S?! *nose bleeds* Ehehehehehehehehehehe.... ^///^

@animeyay
    No, I insist! ^^
    Fine, at least, you pick one thing from the show and SuXrys picks one item too! =3

But alas, it's for me.... and you've just dug your own grave! xD

And I second ani on the Kakashi thing.... Iruka? Just not right.... Guy? The world is coming to an end! O_O
    Something about Guy just makes me want to run and hide.... but I love how Kakashi shows so little interest towards him which ticks Guy off even more! xD

Now a tribute to all....

For the Kakashi fans (mainly for my beneft xD)!!

メルト… 溶けてしまいそう~ ^^

For the NaruHina fans....

And for my fellow yaoi fans!! xD

And.... for those of you who'd like to see Sasuke NOT being emo for once! ^^
    Last edited by Hikarin; 06-01-2011 at 11:02 AM.

Currently listening to: Gin'iro Konpeitou Gakudan (Yura Hatsuki x Konori)'s "Gentou PAREEDO ~phantasm parade~"
    Currently playing: Breath of Fire III on PSP
    Currently watching: Kuroshitsuji

4. Likes SuXrys, animeyay liked this post
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Hikarin
    whohooo yaoi!

Here you can listen to how to say "tack så mycket" (thank you very much) in swedish:
    http://sv.forvo.com/word/tack_s%C3%A5_mycket/

Oh! now we are on our 5th page and over 100 posts of pure
    enjoyment and smexiness!Attachment 43896
    How glorious this day is! I think my heart will burst of love and affection for you guys! *whipes a tear away*
    Let's keep this up! *gives everyone a high five*

Attachment 43894Attachment 43895

yummy yum ~
    Attachment 43899

Junior Member LoVeRbOy4321 has a reputation beyond repute LoVeRbOy4321 has a reputation beyond repute LoVeRbOy4321 has a reputation beyond repute LoVeRbOy4321 has a reputation beyond repute LoVeRbOy4321 has a reputation beyond repute LoVeRbOy4321 has a reputation beyond repute LoVeRbOy4321 has a reputation beyond repute LoVeRbOy4321 has a reputation beyond repute LoVeRbOy4321 has a reputation beyond repute LoVeRbOy4321 has a reputation beyond repute LoVeRbOy4321 has a reputation beyond repute LoVeRbOy4321's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Basketball Wall-E Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@To All- Hey,, any updates while I'm gone?? I've been busy since school year is coming,, And's what's the meaning of that sasuke ripping his clothes of?? ((Looking at him,,)) I want it 10/10 ^_^

And look at our fanpage,, looks crowded eh?? NIce Guys,, keep it up!!!

@SuXrys - Hey, um, I'm sorry about what I treated you?? You can trash me if you want revenge,, I won't deny it. ^_^ Since I'm the one that made you cry... Also your muffin that you gave me. Well I treated it nicely for you. (muffin smiles at SuXrys)
    Last edited by LoVeRbOy4321; 06-01-2011 at 10:40 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LoVeRbOy4321 View Post
    @To All- Hey,, any updates while I'm gone?? I've been busy since school year is coming,, And's what's the meaning of that sasuke ripping his clothes of?? ((Looking at him,,)) I want it 10/10 ^_^

And look at our fanpage,, looks crowded eh?? NIce Guys,, keep it up!!!

@SuXrys - Hey, um, I'm sorry about what I treated you?? You can trash me if you want revenge,, I won't deny it. ^_^ Since I'm the one that made you cry... Also your muffin that you gave me. Well I treated it nicely for you. (muffin smiles at SuXrys)
    It's just to go back in the thread and watch, there are alot of pics you have missed

Oh talking about pictures... time for more!

1) Feel free to use your imagination on what happens here ~
    Well Yamato, don't complain! Be happy and thankful that you finally showed up in the thread!

Attachment 43911Attachment 43912

It wasn't me! It was the snakes! I PROMISE!
    Attachment 43915

(Kakashi whispers to Yamato)
    - Hey... they are fans, there is nothing we can do.
    Just give in to their demands and give them what they want.
    *Yamato blushes*

Attachment 43914

(Yamato) - hm... you mean like this?

Attachment 43917

(Kakashi) - Oh I can't believe what we just did! *blush-ie blush-ie*

Attachment 43918

(Yamato) - .... well I didn't mind it..
    *Kakashi gasps*

Attachment 43919

Later that night...

Attachment 43920Attachment 43921

Let me tell you.... it was.... so.... beautiful! *whipes a tear away*

Attachment 43922

This "story" must be one of my best contributions to this thread so far *feels proud*
    Last edited by SuXrys; 06-01-2011 at 11:08 AM.

Junior Member LoVeRbOy4321 has a reputation beyond repute LoVeRbOy4321 has a reputation beyond repute LoVeRbOy4321 has a reputation beyond repute LoVeRbOy4321 has a reputation beyond repute LoVeRbOy4321 has a reputation beyond repute LoVeRbOy4321 has a reputation beyond repute LoVeRbOy4321 has a reputation beyond repute LoVeRbOy4321 has a reputation beyond repute LoVeRbOy4321 has a reputation beyond repute LoVeRbOy4321 has a reputation beyond repute LoVeRbOy4321 has a reputation beyond repute LoVeRbOy4321's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What The Hell?! (Spine shivers)
    @Yamato -sensei- Hey do you have more thrillers?! hahahaha LOL X>

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

@SuXrys - Thats freaking cool!! Gives me bone chills... X)

Gil
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@
    LoVeRbOy4321

mwhehehehheehheheh! <3
    Do you have any pics you want to share with us?
    Are you a fan of Yamato?

Attachment 43947

Attachment 43948

A true yaoi fan can see these two pictures below in so many different ways...
    for example... Kakashi wants to "stab" him *cough cough* ready to attack *cough cough*

Attachment 43949Attachment 43950

And a special thanks to one of our sponsors:
    (Jirayia approves this thread!)

Attachment 43946

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@SuXrys - Um,, I'm a bit new here so I don't know how to do that.. Also,, how come you can post in your signatures with pictures while it is not allowed??
    "There's NO WAY I'll Leave My Friends Here!!
    Even If It Costs MY LIFE!"

That's my way of a friend!! LOL!! X> And Thanks To All My Friends That Helped Me In Creating My Very First Signature... LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 08:56 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

So.........now there are fangirls AND a fanboy? What an absolutely heartwarming encounter.

It's hilarious how we took this thread and steered it into a worse and worse more and more dangerous direction, both intentionally and accidentally. I lol'd so many times. And I love all of you!

Sorry though, I don't have any pictures of half-naked hot characters from Naruto, or yaoi, to contribute...=(

12. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@SuXrys - Um,, I'm a bit new here so I don't know how to do that.. Also,, how come you can post in your signatures with pictures while it is not allowed??
    I have answered those questions in two private messages to you. ^^
    If you don't understand please ask me again by either send me a private message (just answer those messages) or write on my wall.
    I hope you understood what I was trying to explain.

So.........now there are fangirls AND a fanboy? What an absolutely heartwarming encounter.

It's hilarious how we took this thread and steered it into a worse and worse more and more dangerous direction, both intentionally and accidentally. I lol'd so many times. And I love all of you!

Sorry though, I don't have any pictures of half-naked hot characters from Naruto, or yaoi, to contribute...=(
    Isn't it great? And what do you mean by dangerous direction? bbaaaaaah! It's not dangerous - it's a matter of how great our taste are! And it's great! And what do you mean by worse and worse???? HEY! I demand an answer! O_O

... you... don't have any pictures to show us?
    Not even pictures like this:

Hinata x Naruto

Attachment 43982Attachment 43986 cute
    Attachment 43984

I wonder what she thinks here.... mhehehehe <3
    Attachment 43985
    Last edited by SuXrys; 06-01-2011 at 08:47 PM.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

*gasp! that last picture, (which is gone now for some reason but you sitll know which I'm talking about) where Hinata was confessing her love for Naruto while trying to protect him! That was the scene that finally made me decide Hinata >>>>>>>> Sakura in terms of compatibility with Naruto. HINATAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! T_T

Attachment 43987

And yep, when a group of Narutards get together, we make wonderful things happen that don't even need to involve rainbow or unicorns. >=D Considering that I was only traumatized once so far (by the utter horror of the KakashixGuy pairing), I'd definitely give y'all a thumb-up. =D

Uhhhhh, I take back that line just now. I was gonna find a KakashixSasuke picture on google to make the yaoi girls here happy, and then there was this pic of Kakashi p3n3trαting Sasuke...O.O Now I need to hide in my room recovering.
    Last edited by animeyay; 06-01-2011 at 09:02 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@
    animeyay

Hahahaahhahah! aaaaaw little poor thing! xD *rolls around on the floor with bellyache from all the laughing*

You mean you didn't like the Hinata x Naruto pairing before she finally confessed to him?
    Oh no ~ don't tell me you have been on the dark side.. *shakes head* I am disappointed in you.

Guy is a real bishie ~ <3
    Attachment 43988

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

@SuXrys
    Yeah, before I was always wavering between Naruto x Sakura and Naruto x Hinata. I was leaning more towards Hinata, but I wasn't resolute enough to make a firm decision. =P

And I had to look up the word "bishie", so it just means "bishounen" huh? Really now? Guy? A bishie? SuXrys I'm sure we can get the people on this forum to donate some money to you to get a pair of glasses. ;D

Gil
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@animeyay

Suddenly I feel really offended

Attachment 43996

Attachment 43997
    Well thank godness ~ that you are not with the "enemy" anymore....
    but I will send Jashin and Hidan on all Sakura x Naruto fans! O_O

Attachment 43998Attachment 43999Attachment 44000

Oh my Hidan ~ <3
    How could I have forgotten all about you? I am so sorry!

The fangirl in me feel ashamed!
    Attachment 44001

Time to make out for previous mistakes

And no he's not "dead"! Look here for yourselfes! Fangirl power! ~ Fear it! xD

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Hidan is relatively safe to google, so I guess I'll contribute something to your cause:

Also, stop making me fear and almost worship and boundless power of fangirl love O.O
    Admittedly, I lol'd hard at the picture XD
    Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    And no he's not "dead"! Look here for yourselfes! Fangirl power! ~ Fear it! xD

Gil
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@animeyay

rowr ~ ty for the pic!

yeeeeeezzz... this thread is really bad for my stomach. xD
    I really have lol'd so many times now, and do I hope this thread will continue to grow for much longer.

So.... nothing <--- bad like this please!
    Attachment 44004

If I somehow would go into the world of Naruto - I am not sure which side I would prefer to join.
    How do you even choose???!

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

If I somehow would go into the world of Naruto - I am not sure which side I would prefer to join.
    How do you even choose???!

Allow me to help you decide then: >=)

the cute type: Sasori

the sexy + cool type: Itachi

the stoic type: Pain

the mystery type: Madara

the youthful/gender-neutral type: Deidara

the nerdy calculating type: Kabuto (too bad he's a snake now)

the I-guess-cool but also asexual type: Sasuke
    but I don't really like him anymore, so Imma skip him.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow! Look at all this pics.. Fantastic I may say.... Lol ^_^

@SuXrys - Gee thanks for the info X>.. You've help me with all the info. hahaha Lol
    "There's NO WAY I'll Leave My Friends Here!!
    Even If It Costs MY LIFE!"

That's my way of a friend!! LOL!! X> And Thanks To All My Friends That Helped Me In Creating My Very First Signature... LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Junior Member ayuzawamisaki99 has a brilliant future ayuzawamisaki99 has a brilliant future ayuzawamisaki99 has a brilliant future ayuzawamisaki99 has a brilliant future ayuzawamisaki99 has a brilliant future ayuzawamisaki99 has a brilliant future ayuzawamisaki99 has a brilliant future ayuzawamisaki99 has a brilliant future ayuzawamisaki99 has a brilliant future ayuzawamisaki99 has a brilliant future ayuzawamisaki99 has a brilliant future ayuzawamisaki99's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2011 05:47 AM
    Threads

i think its hinata because sakura is in loved with sasuke and i thnk hinata is so cute

23. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Allow me to help you decide then: >=)

the youthful/gender-neutral type: Deidara

Talking about Deidara. I think it soooo sad that he *cough cough* because I really, really, really, alots of reeeeeally wanted to see him together with Ino! They look so alike... just imagine their babys... lol. ^_^

Yes.... I do admit it... I am a huge Ino x Deidara fan!

Click for nosebleed

@<a href="http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=115627" target="_blank">SuXrys</a> - Gee thanks for the info X>.. You've help me with all the info. hahaha Lol
    Well of course ...
    Attachment 44011

Quote Originally Posted by ayuzawamisaki99 View Post
    i think its hinata because sakura is in loved with sasuke and i thnk hinata is so cute

Thank you!
    Attachment 44012

Do you remember when this was in the anime? I lol'd so hard at it! xD

for Hinata fanboys ~

Last edited by SuXrys; 06-02-2011 at 07:06 AM.

Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

@SuXrys
    We seriously do need a new name for this thread though.... How about something like "The Uber Smexy-Wexy Naruto Rabu-Rabu Fandom Thread"? =3
    But I've been wondering.... should this thread have an M 15+ rating? xD
    Nuuu~! >< No YamaKaka! =0
    MINE! *stand in front of Kakashi* I ish hish guard! ;p God knows he needs one....

Lol, and seriously.... snakes/tentacle monsters? xD
    Jiraiya approves this thread? It must be really bad then! >////<

Which brings me to another issue.... Who thinks Orochimaru is a phedo? I mean, seriously.
    He was always obsessing over Sasuke. Saying his name in that way and licking his lips.... I
    used to creep people out with that to make my point! xD Then he like comes right up to
    your ear! O_O

And Deidara x Ino? Honestly, in the beginning I always wanted Ino and Sasuke to get together because this is how I saw it:
    1) Ino liked him first
    2) She went out of the way and befriended Sakura when no one else would
    3) When Sakura said she liked Sasuke, Ino didn't say anything but when Sakura found out she liked him too, she told her they couldn't be friends anymore
    Therefore.... Sakura has always been a right biatch. =x
    When Rock Lee showed interest in her I was like "Pffft, go for it!"
    But watching Naruto Abridged, your view on some scenes gets altered a little, you know? I still see Sakura trying to confess to Sasuke and him telling her to "shut up you fuzz bag"! xD

@LoVeRbOy4321
    Creeped out yet? XD

@animeyay
    Awww, you've gone soft on us! ^^ So in touch with his emotions.... *hugs* I could make a plushie out of you! xD
    Ish cute little kitten *pats* =3
    Lol, perhaps you'd like to model for us instead then? JK, JK! xD
    You could always write a short drama. ;p
    And I'm glad everyone's realising the power of the fangirl.

Oh, now I'm feeling all emotional! *wipes tear*
    You're all my family guys! Dx You're awesome!
    AH! I just remembered that a friend and I sat down once and paired up all the Naruto guys with each other (excluding Kakashi of course)! I should find that list, although I'm sure we'd pair them up differently now! ^^
    Last edited by Hikarin; 06-02-2011 at 08:26 AM.

Currently listening to: Gin'iro Konpeitou Gakudan (Yura Hatsuki x Konori)'s "Gentou PAREEDO ~phantasm parade~"

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Hikarin View Post
    Who thinks Orochimaru is a phedo? I mean, seriously. He was always obsessing over Sasuke. Saying his name in that way and licking his lips.... I used to creep people out with that to make my point! xD Then he like comes right up to your ear! O_O
    I assume phedo = pedo? If so, very related:

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

@animeyay
    Kyaa ani, you're so dirty! My innocent ears can't bear it! xD *covers ears*
    That being said.... reading those things, I giggled like a school girl and was thinking that that's what I've been saying all along!
    He wants his body.... "SaaaAAsssukeeEEee~", that long tongue thing and how he licks his lips. And ehe.... I've never realised the "uke" part in Sasuke's name before! x3

Love the power monster! xD

Click image for larger version

Name:	78837c682b09e03f269309ce8ec834651234219396_full.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	44014

I found a more extreme version of SuXrys's sig +extra!

Name:	436712482_291121a307.jpg
Views:	4708
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	44017

Name:	b16960688--large-msg-115463479718.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	44016

Gil
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hihih maybe you're right... alright. now this thread has 2 sponsors! Let's thank them again!

This following fabolous~ "The Uber Smexy-Wexy Naruto Rabu-Rabu Fandom Thread" is sponsered by:

Oh you genious men! How you have inspired us threw page after page.
    We salute you Orochimaru and Jiraiya!

One question: Is it just me that thinks Orochi and Kabuto reminds of Mr Burns and Smithers in simpsons? xD

apperently NOT! ^^

Last edited by SuXrys; 06-02-2011 at 09:16 AM.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Hikarin View Post
    I found a more extreme version of SuXrys's sig +extra!
    Sasuke + Naruto + Sai threesome

One question: Is it just me that thinks Orochi and Kabuto reminds of Mr Burns and Smithers in simpsons? xD

*facepalm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information