AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sakura did what!?!?!!? (Big Spoiler Alert!!!)

Member rotlung is on a distinguished road rotlung's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2011 10:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sakura did what!?!?!!? (Big Spoiler Alert!!!)

I just finished watching episode 212 and wow....

We all knew Sakura was up to something and even had people like Kakashi, and Sai misleading us by telling us "Sakura is trying to go take out Sauske by herself." Then she finds him after that epic battle with Danzo and simplely says "I'm betraying the Hidden Leaf and want to help you..."

This is a huge turning point in the storyline. I'm wondering if Sakura really is betraying the Hidden Leaf or trying to get in with Sauske to destroy him and the Akuskai from the inside. How is Naruto going to react when he finds out that Saukra has abandoned the village??? Finally are we going to get to see Sauske and Sakura be together (in love terms??)??? Does this suddenly make Hinata Naruto"s new love focus?? (god I hope so...)

So many questions on this unbelieveable act. I love how the reader got misdirected and then bam with the left turn...
    Last edited by rotlung; 05-19-2011 at 09:11 AM.

2. Likes sergeant smash, Sizary Momo liked this post
    Senior Member Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2012 03:55 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Sakura did what!?!?!!? (Big Spoiler Alert!!!)

I feel like I've just heard some Naruto pod-cast :P

Anyway, no - Sasuke and Sakura will NOT hook up. I haven't read the manga and I'm not planing to, but that would screw up the storyline completely :P I'm thinking the same as yourself: Sakura is planning something and this is the first step in her plan. However, I'm quite positive that either Naruto or White Fang will interfere with the plan - though, if she's counting on it or not, I'm not sure.

But ay, I'm looking forward to next Thursday like a little child waiting for its mother to stop fornicating with its dad, so that the mom can make it a god damn sammich. :3

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

She's not. She's hesitant about it, struggling between her current self and her childhood wishes. In the end, Naruto shows up, exchanges a blow or two with Sasuke, and then nothing comes of it. Afterward she pretty much gives up on Sasuke.

The long and short of it: Nothing happens, she gives up on Sasuke.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

5. Likes Todd liked this post
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mic Dr Who Tardis Guy Fawkes Mask
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2012 05:08 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hikarin96Solas

Lol, the thought of Sakura doing anything productive is just funny! xD I will admit though, she has become a bit better in Shippuuden.
    I'm still hpoing for a NaruHina pairing though.... =x

Currently listening to: Gin'iro Konpeitou Gakudan (Yura Hatsuki x Konori)'s "Gentou PAREEDO ~phantasm parade~"
    Currently playing: Breath of Fire III on PSP
    Currently watching: Kuroshitsuji

Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

Don't write ''sauske'', we don't call you ''rutlong'' either.

I know, Sakura is being tarded. She won't kill him anyhow.
    She will never be emotionally able to do so.
    I'm just waiting til someone kills her, she is annoying and doesn't add anything to this anime/manga.

8. Likes Elukien liked this post
    Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 11:12 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

This didn’t come as much of a surprise to me, Sauske is still an evil sociopath/girl magnet and Sakura is still dumb. (God I hate them both so much)
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

10. Likes Elukien liked this post
    Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

It kinda came as a surprise to me. I'm hoping that sasuke kills sakura after she says something romantic.
    That would make my day. Then naruto and sasuke have an awesome battle.

12. Likes Chigumi, Meteorkeeper liked this post
    Senior Member Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 Controller Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2012 04:40 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LPHybridSoldier PSN ID: LPHybridSoldier

I have a feeling Sakura will stop being stupid and finally realize the awesomeness of Naruto.

¿Donde estás, papá? Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Fox White Ribbon
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Boofy-Stoofy Steam ID: Sizary_Momo

wow just wow man i really dont like Sakura cause in every episode
    i see she has to go off and start crying like a little sissy!
    i knew something was going on...

Senior Member Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Mario Blooper Beer Wolf
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 07:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Harmonics12

It's a plan, she is planning on killing Sasuke herself but fails and Naruto jumps in and saves her. "I'll take out Sasuke myself..." She said that to Sai or Lee I think.
    ~~Use to be Rempika~~

"To live is to fight"

I is the dango - Winter Music~

Senior Member 36gamer has a reputation beyond repute 36gamer has a reputation beyond repute 36gamer has a reputation beyond repute 36gamer has a reputation beyond repute 36gamer has a reputation beyond repute 36gamer has a reputation beyond repute 36gamer has a reputation beyond repute 36gamer has a reputation beyond repute 36gamer has a reputation beyond repute 36gamer has a reputation beyond repute 36gamer has a reputation beyond repute 36gamer's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Shuriken Bleach Urahara Hat Death Note
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2012 11:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i remember that episode. that is so old lol (i read manga).

yeah the thought of sakura almost actually doing anything to further progress in the series does in fact make me chuckle

Member rotlung is on a distinguished road rotlung's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2011 10:18 AM
    Threads

Yeah I'm terrible at spelling in general. BTW u can call me rutlong all u want

Senior Member Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Mario Blooper Beer Wolf
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 07:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Harmonics12

Quote Originally Posted by 36gamer View Post
    i remember that episode. that is so old lol (i read manga).

yeah the thought of sakura almost actually doing anything to further progress in the series does in fact make me chuckle
    Not really funny for me as it's kind of irritating. She was planning to kill Sasuke but couldn't bring herself to do it. It's so stupid, I want to see Sakura put up a decent fight. She has these new abilities and hasn't put them to use since her match against Sasuri.

In every episode that Sakura and Sasuke appears in it's always - "Sasuke-kun!" and nothing more...xD
    Last edited by Harmonics; 05-23-2011 at 12:57 PM.
    ~~Use to be Rempika~~

"To live is to fight"

I is the dango - Winter Music~

Senior Member Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2011 09:39 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well maybe karin recovers and kills sakura with a suprise attack =)
    Thx For The Siggy Serated

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mic Dr Who Tardis Guy Fawkes Mask
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2012 05:08 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hikarin96Solas

Like it or not, Sakura is probably going to stay and not get any better unless she magically grows up a little more.
    Sasuke does annoy me a little because he's been uber emo for the ENTIRE series.
    Naruto I'm 99% sure has ADD.
    Kakashi is perfect! xD And mine. O_O
    That doesn't mean I don't enjoy watching them all though, because it works somehow.

Currently listening to: Gin'iro Konpeitou Gakudan (Yura Hatsuki x Konori)'s "Gentou PAREEDO ~phantasm parade~"
    Currently playing: Breath of Fire III on PSP
    Currently watching: Kuroshitsuji

21. Likes Meteorkeeper liked this post
    Senior Member 36gamer has a reputation beyond repute 36gamer has a reputation beyond repute 36gamer has a reputation beyond repute 36gamer has a reputation beyond repute 36gamer has a reputation beyond repute 36gamer has a reputation beyond repute 36gamer has a reputation beyond repute 36gamer has a reputation beyond repute 36gamer has a reputation beyond repute 36gamer has a reputation beyond repute 36gamer has a reputation beyond repute 36gamer's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Shuriken Bleach Urahara Hat Death Note
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2012 11:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love watching you guys argue over what you think is going to happen while I know exactly what happened lol.
    check out my youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/lukarthus?feature=mhum

humans annoy me, imperfect creatures are so bothersome.

23. Thanks Kaitou+ thanked for this post
    Likes Kaitou+ liked this post
    Senior Member Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Red Ribbon Eva NERV Red Dango
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2011 10:35 PM
    In multiple realities, serving the same purpose.
    Threads

I love watching you guys argue over what you think is going to happen while I know exactly what happened lol.
    I know right? But um, Sweeties, the manga is 10x ahead. Nothing interesting happens from that.

Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2014 06:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SalamanderKnight Steam ID: Kaitou-Kid

People arguing about what's going to happen in the anime when it already happened in the manga? LOLOLOLOL

| PSN: SalamanderKnight | NNID: GameEmpireHD (US) KaitouVG (JP) |
    | Steam: Kaitou-Kid | Origin: GameEmpireHD |
    | 3DS FC: 3496 - 9817 - 0774 (US) | 5258 - 0235 - 2295 (JP) |

Member Katie Dawn is on a distinguished road Katie Dawn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2011 11:22 AM
    Threads

I feel like a noob for being only being on Episode 10 ... however, I'm planning on watching more episodes, so it's good to know this stuff. I'm really excited about watching more now!

I really do hope Sasuke and Sakura become attached (romantically)! <3

Member Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori's Avatar
    Gil
    Approved
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2013 03:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kazetori- Steam ID: Kazetori

Quote Originally Posted by Mattey View Post
    Well maybe karin recovers and kills sakura with a suprise attack =)
    That would make my day xD

In any case, I love the drama in your first post, I don't watch the anime, I read the manga. But I'm going to have to watch these episodes, I love watching these awesome parts being animated, and Sasuke will always be my favorite, even though he's a jerk.... Lol. I won't spoil it, but it's not as crazy as you think. It would be cool to see Sakura do something to further the storyline though.

Junior Member Wheatt is on a distinguished road Wheatt's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2011 05:21 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Tomahawkyomom

Quote Originally Posted by rotlung View Post
    I just finished watching episode 212 and wow....

We all knew Sakura was up to something and even had people like Kakashi, and Sai misleading us by telling us "Sakura is trying to go take out Sauske by herself." Then she finds him after that epic battle with Danzo and simplely says "I'm betraying the Hidden Leaf and want to help you..."

This is a huge turning point in the storyline. I'm wondering if Sakura really is betraying the Hidden Leaf or trying to get in with Sauske to destroy him and the Akuskai from the inside. How is Naruto going to react when he finds out that Saukra has abandoned the village??? Finally are we going to get to see Sauske and Sakura be together (in love terms??)??? Does this suddenly make Hinata Naruto"s new love focus?? (god I hope so...)

So many questions on this unbelieveable act. I love how the reader got misdirected and then bam with the left turn...
    first off, this is not a spoiler alert, if you have payed any attention to the anime AT ALL, sakura says anything she can to be with him. shes not betraying the leaf, its her last chance in a way to get with him but as we all know he doesnt care. you just didnt understand what was happening thats all.

Junior Member cam_I_am is on a distinguished road cam_I_am's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2011 12:30 PM
    Threads

Sakura just sucks physically and emotionally. I was waiting for Sasuke to kill her already but as always . Naruto shows up. She just tricked you into thinking she's tought when she was fighting Sasori. But anyway I'm halfway donebwith the manga so.............

Junior Member Hinata Kuchiki will become famous soon enough Hinata Kuchiki will become famous soon enough Hinata Kuchiki's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 01:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

still cant believe Sakura actually tried 2. she alrdy knos she cant. still hoping 4 naruhina tho.

Junior Member ChrisD is on a distinguished road ChrisD's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2011 08:36 PM
    Threads

No, Sakura just uses that to lower sasuke's defence so she can get in and kill him. She doesn't and won't betray the leaf village.

Senior Member Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2012 03:55 AM
    Threads

Click image for larger version

Name:	367f39d31ed0c9064e23836be1122ad71230879006_full.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	280.3 KB
ID:	53322

WaaaaaT?!?!??! Naruto meets Ladies vs. Butlers?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information