AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forgotten Anime Help! Please?

Junior Member SinnersPride is on a distinguished road SinnersPride's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2011 02:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Forgotten Anime Help! Please?

Storyline is about a couple of kids in a world where they have a pet dog but they can't see it unless they're wearing goggles/glasses... There are certain areas with damaged code on the walls (just outdoors, beside the sidewalk), and they end up joining a group of kids who look after areas that are damaged like that and fix it.

If they can't complete fixing the code in time, a huge peanut shaped thing appears that they call ____Chan and it has 5-7 orbs in it's chest that pop out and fly around... The orbs and the huge-Chan have lazers for eyes and cannot cross into shrines or sacred areas. A few episodes in there's an older, higher level girl who can draw up her own shrines with chalk so that Huge-Chan can't see her.

I know I babbled, but I DESPERATELY want to find it again! It was SOOOO good! If you know the name of this anime, please, please inform us! Me and my room mate really want to know what happens next!

Senior Member SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2013 08:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Overlord3k

Default Re: Forgotten Anime Help! Please?

I have not watched it but it might be Denno Coil (Dennou Coil)
    I remember reading about it about the glasses and pets which makes me think it might be it.

"Eleven years after the introduction of internet-connected, augmented reality eyeglasses and visors, Yūko Okonogi moves with her family to Daikoku City, the technological center of the emerging half-virtual world. Yūko joins her grandmother's "investigation agency" comprised of children equipped with virtual tools and powerful metatags. She quickly crosses paths with Yūko Amasawa, an expert hacker of the virtual environment, as Amasawa relentlessly seeks to "unlock" the mystery of a computer virus that emerges from an inaccessible corrupted space."

3. Thanks SinnersPride thanked for this post
    Likes Gjallarhorn liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information