AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RPG: A Porcelain Bond

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Default RPG: A Porcelain Bond

So I think it's time to start! Any events taking place will be posted here :o

Our story starts in New York City; Madison Square Garden. This is where the first annual doll competition is taking place.

The RPG takes place in the present (our time) in a world exactly like ours except.. with dolls lol.

Partners:

Bubblegum Pop & Black Adam
    RoZo & Kylesico912
    Ensifer & -GAZKUL-

Character: Harmony

Harmony was amazed at the sight of the huge building that stood in front of her. She couldn't help but smile as she climbed up Adam's leg and on to his shoulder. She was beginning to get nervous, she had never fought another doll in all her years. She was a peaceful being, but her master insisted she join and she never disobeyed him.

"Master do you think I will do alright? I don't want to let you down..." She spoke with a soft voice.
    Last edited by Bubblegum Pop; 05-25-2011 at 02:45 PM.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Favorite Mic Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 03:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Galactakus

Default Re: RPG: A Porcelain Bond

I should have sent someone else to do this. Not only is it a waste of my time but I have no chance of winning. But still, watching the other contestants will at least entertain me.

Adam felt his doll crawl up his leg, clutching at his back until she made it to his shoulder and promptly sat there. "Master do you think I will do alright? I don't want to let you down..." The words hit Adam's ears, but were not powerful enough to break his line of sight, his target the massive building in front of him.

"No, you don't have a chance. But, you will serve the purpose, I suppose."

I'm back, baby! Credit to my gurl Bou for the sig.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I have to do my best today, I want to show my master that I can win for him... I just have to.

Her master was right. She had no chance. But she had to find a way to stay in as long as she could. As they entered the building she clung on tight to his shirt so if someone were to bump Adam she wouldn't fall off.

"I'll do my best master, what will we do first? The competition doesn't start for another hour...So why are we here so early?"

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Narland walked close to his master wondering about the doll competition. "It sounds like something the Marionette would think of." He said as he wondered up a nearby tree. He looked around and got a good spot to see the competition. "You know those goons would be there to watch and take the dolls. After that who knows what happens to the owners!" He waited for something to happen.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Before waiting for her master's response, someone had bumped into Adam causing Harmony to fall off his shoulder and onto the sidewalk. It appeared that he didn't even notice her fall off, because he kept walking to his destination.

"Oh dear... Master! Master wait!" Harmony tried to run and catch up to him but her small legs couldn't keep up, there were too many people walking around her. Every step she took was to avoid being stepped on. As she kept trying to catch up she noticed another doll in a tree near by. Maybe he could help her get to her master. Hoping he could she walked to the tree and stood at the bottom.

"Excuse me...could you help me...?"
    Last edited by Bubblegum Pop; 05-25-2011 at 02:14 PM.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Marv kept an eye out in the competition, not that anyone'd notice an ugly doll like him he though bitterly. As much as the creator may have been mad he still deserved revenge and if the Marionette had the power to do it then joining them wasn't in doubt. Alliance supporters seemed to be everywhere but hopefully they wouldn't be spotted....yet.

Giggity!! RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2011 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cyrus walked alongside with the little doll, nearing Madison Square Garden.

"It sounds like something the Marionette would think of."

Said Narland, worried about the Marionette.

"Narland, stop your worrying, it's just a little contest... We'll just stick together, and if they demand us to split, we'll leave, Kay?" Cyrus offered to Narland.

Cyrus was also worried about the Marionette, but it didn't mean that this could intrude on fun.

Cyrus sat under the tree the Narland scaled to the top of and patiently waited near MSG.

"Excuse me...could you help me...?"

Cyrus heard another voice coming from the other side of the tree. Cyrus shifted over to see that there was another doll, calling out to Narland.

"Oh hello, are you lost little one?" I asked...
    Last edited by RoZo; 05-25-2011 at 02:55 PM.
    Read my Original Fiction The Jacket just released now!
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...27#post2399127

Also read my new poem...
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94398

http://www.facebook.com/roandyz
    http://www.youtube.com/MrRoZo13
    Thanks to Nespa, for the Sig and the Avi

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Harmony jumped back in fright, she didn't even notice the doll's partner sitting at the tree. Her master had always told her not to talk to other dolls or humans, because she might not be able to trust them. She had no choice in the matter. It was either ask for help, or attempt to find Adam and be trampled in the process.

"Yes I am... I was on my partners shoulder but I had fallen off. I couldn't catch up with him... He's going to be so angry with me. I always seem to mess up...I don't know why he even still wants me as his partner..." She couldn't help herself, she started to cry just a little. She loved her master with all her heart but she always seemed to make him angry.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Giggity!! RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cyrus nearly looked away, he couldn't stand seeing anyone cry, whether it be doll or human. Cyrus extended an arm to the dollie in distress.

"Here, climb on... You can tell me where he is and we'll get you to him, no problem." Cyrus said, sporting a smile in hopes of cheering the little doll up.

Also read my new poem...

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You could try the competition. The easy way its across the park as people are taking the main roads." He wasn't only watching the competition area but he was also watching human activity. He jumped off the tree to see the other doll. "Well we should get going?" He said in a questioning tone. It is his masters duty to lead them in the right direction.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Harmony slightly smiled and climbed on the human's arm. "Thank you very much sir...He's tall and has blue hair and is wearing a black suit... He's heading toward Madison Square Garden for the competition..."

Harmony began to smile more. It's been awhile since someone showed her some real kindness.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

It was a good minute or so before Adam realized that the literal weight on his shoulders had been lifted.

What? Where did she go?! However, a quick about-face revealed nothing but a crowd of people. His anger rising, he began wading through the crowd. Bah, this is getting nowhere. I'll just have to bring her to me. Putting one hand in the air, darkness began to flow from his hand to the air above him. A cloud of impenetrable darkness was created, which led to Adam dropping his hand and crossing his arms. She'll see this and know it was me, he thought as people began to gasp and exchange questioned looks at the black space above him.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cyrus began to walk alongside his doll, it didn't take long for Cyrus to start conversing about the Competition.

"Competition, eh? We'll be going against you and your partner, then. I tell you, me and Narland, may have not spend too much time together, but I still believe we work just as well as every other team." Cyrus rambled as the three heads near MSG, spotting a cloud of darkness.

Cyrus lifted the front of his fedora a little, showing a look of surprise, "That doesn't look good." He says.

Also read my new poem...

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"It will be an honor to fight against your sir." She liked them already, she really hoped she could fight them only because she knew them. Then she spotted the darkness. She knew it was her master, she began to feel a tremendous amount of fear.

"That's my master...he appears to be furious with me..." She could feel her heart pounding furiously in her chest. Hopefully her master would forgive her for losing him.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cyrus stares at the cloud intently, "This is your master's doing? Impressive." Cyrus says with awe.

"Well, mustn't keep your master waiting, if this is how he expresses anger." Cyrus says as he continues walking towards the person casting the cloud of darkness. A few minutes later, the three are only about 25 steps away from the dark cloud user. Cyrus points at him, "Is that him?" He asks.

Also read my new poem...

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Harmony nodded slowly, "Yes that's him. I apologize ahead of time for his behavior...he has a temper. I think you for helping me though."

She gave a small smile and prepared to return to her master.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cyrus laughed humbly, "It's nothing, just a friend helping out another friend right?" Cyrus quickly stopped laughing.

Did I just consider her a friend? After meeting and talking to her for like... two minutes... Am I really that nice? Cyrus chuckled at his own thought and delicately placed the little doll on the ground, "Go to your master little one... Don't get yourself lost again... okay?"

Also read my new poem...

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Harmony giggled and nodded, "Thank you sir, I hope to see you two at the competition." she bowed and ran to Adam hoping he wouldn't be too mad at her.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Narland decided to just watch. Something about that man he did not trust. There was something very off about him. He decided its best just to wave good-bye and then mind his own business. He waved to her and looked around. "Looks like we are around where the tourney takes place." He said.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Sitting on top of Madison Square Garden. Luminita watch all the people down below entering, leaving, walking around Madison square garden. "My, my...looks like we have some nice candidates" she giggle to herself. Getting up she took a few steps backwards. Channeling her energy *poof* dark smoke replace her, she was no longer on top of the building. Luminita reappeared in the womens bathroom. Luckily no one was around. Walking out casually, she headed to her partner, Marv.
    Last edited by Elukien; 05-25-2011 at 05:00 PM.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cyrus takes a look around, seeing that they are just outside of the Square Garden, "Seems to me that you are right, Narland, shall we enter?" Cyrus asks as he walks in MSG.

Also read my new poem...

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Shall we?" He asked as he walked into the garden. He looked around. It didn't seem like a trap but he kept on guard dispite the fact. He stayed by his master as his defencive abilities is best when near him. He looked for any dolls he knew but could not find any. Not even the little girl he was supposed to protect.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

A snap of his fingers ended the dark cloud above him, and Adam glared at the doll as it scurried back to him.

"Where have you been? Do you think I have the time to go around looking for you? You're lucky I'm smart enough to think of such an ingenious way of drawing your attention. Tsk, I knew I shouldn't have came out here. Let's go, everyone's heading inside now." Each word was equally callous, and he made no attempt at covering it up.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Marv sat on one of the tables, his legs drooping over the side in mockery of what he was almost, remaining motionless so as not to attract attention to himself as he continued to scan the crowds for Luminita, to pass the time he tested his powers in a subtle degree by making passers by sneeze or cough. Finally being rewarded by the sight of her emerging from the toilets he casually slipped off the table and onto the floor where he got to his feet and began to make his way towards her.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: >.> <.< Bump ^_^ ^_^)

Seriously ._.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information