AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Signature of the Week #40 Voting

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Signature of the Week #40 Voting

Signature of the Week #40 Voting

Theme: Barack Obama

Rules and Guidelines for Voting:

1) You must state your reasons for voting on a particular entry (I.E. what you liked about the entry). You are NOT allowed to campaign for any specific entry, nor should you post negative comments on any other entry that you are not voting for. You should vote based upon solely what YOU like, NOT what other people are voting for.

2) NOT FOLLOWING RULE 1 WILL RESULT IN YOUR VOTE BEING DELETED.

3) This contest is designed so entries are to remain anonymous. Any reference to missing dealines, who entered or did not enter will result in your entry being disqualified, and your post removed. You also risk being removed from further competitions of this nature.

Voting Ends Saturday, May 21st, 2011.

Entry A:

Entry B:

Entry C:

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Signature of the Week #40 Voting

Style-wise, I love Entry C, but what touch me the most is Entry B. I can't always go for the appearance, I'm looking for something that would make me feel something and I felt compassion and love in Entry B just because of text. For me, you can look amazing looking but not feel something but somehow I felt it with that one. This is why Entry B got my vote.

It's beautiful, the image used is beautiful and the choice of words used in the sig is beautiful. Great enteries everyone.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I just got stuck on entry B, it seems the best made and not all jumbled up, it's also simple and it does give a message to whoever see it.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

Wow weirdly cool entries this week.

Entry A looks really cool with all that cool typography going on. The colors are nice, but I'm not sold on the composition. It looks messy and unbalanced, but I do appreciate all the creativity they put into it. There's waay too much light on the left side, and it's over sharpened. Besides all that, I still like the typography, and the use of C4D's.

Entry B is great with some minor stuff. Firstly I love the typography. simple, easy to read, nice fonts, and a good amount of pop with it. Apart from that the signature itself looks rather touching. From the colors used to the stock, they compliment each other very nicely. My problem with this sig though is the black part. I'm not sure why it's there, or if it's a monitor mistake or something, but I think it needs to go. Other than that I think it's a winner.

Entry C has a lot going for it too. A weird color scheme, some nice lighting, and a cool background. There's a pretty nice use of C4D's there, but the font isn't going to work for this one. His face looks contrasted a lot too, but that might be my monitor. The text is the only thing killing this for me, mainly the serifs. It makes me want to ask "Why?", but instead I'll accept it as it is. One more thing is that it almost looks like a generic signature compared to the other two, which isn't bad but I like seeing new stuff.

So that being said, I'll vote for Entry B.

5. Thanks Vintniv thanked for this post
    Likes Vintniv liked this post
    Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

*nevermind
    Regardless, my vote goes for entry C.
    Entry A feels incredibly messy on the right of Obama, and Entry B bothers me with the black corners. Entry C is better than the other two in technical use. Also, the text makes me giggle.
    Last edited by Annie Hall; 05-18-2011 at 04:24 PM.

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2011 03:23 PM
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

Entry B gets my vote for the overrall theme and text. The rest seem a bit cluttered and not blending with bg and focal well.....text looks like they just put it there.

"Sarcasm is my body's defense against your stupidity"-Unknown

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

I'd go for Entry C because it is far cleaner and crisper in quality than the other 2

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information